Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Fayth on Fire - Defiant wench tied to a post for her own pleasure, jimhunterslair

Defiant Fayth pulls at the ropes that pin her elbows tightly together behind a steel pole. Her legs are frogtied with her knees spread wide sitting on a low padded stool. The Hunter comes in and shows Fayth her instrument of torment, Fayth mocks peril when she sees the wand vibrator. Rope makes her pussy wet and for the nemesis the Hunter to actually bring her please is a welcome novelty. He ties the wand vibrator to her pussy then ties her wrists together. He adds another pleasure rope around Fayth's throat knowing how much she enoys the feeling of rope biting into her throat.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24678kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Fayth on Fire - Defiant wench tied to a post for her own pleasure, jimhunterslair

Club Asiana Live Show

Release Year: 2022
Video language: English

Elbows crushed and hoisted, ankles tied together, neck pulled down to my knees, hair tied to my arms, and a single clothes pin on my tongue to keep me from speaking. I hold this position for another few minutes until Martin unties me and me over to the platform - in a kneeling position with my hair secured to a hook for minimal movement and my throat tied to the post. This is where I stay until the end of the show.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:54
Video: 720x400, MP4V, 1954kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 218.6 MB

Download Club Asiana Live Show

Jay Edwards - Layla Exposed

Release Year: 2022

Lovely Layla wanders in through the door without a care in the world but that will soon change. Jay is not pleased and she knows what that means as she grudgingly retrieves the ropes and gags that will enslave her. She tries her best to tease him so he will go easy on her but that never seems to work. She is thoroughly tied onscreen amid her feeble protests and coy smiles. Bound and gagged, she is dumped onto the leather sofa where she wriggles and moans while Jay leaves to prepare for the rest of her bondage day. Now decked out in gorgeous lingerie, Layla is tied atop an ottoman with a black ballgag filling her mouth. Jay knots up a few more ropes as she struggles against the increasing strictness of her bondage. Matching purple med-wrap is stretched over her ballgag and weighted tit clamps hang from her perfect nipples.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:37
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1795kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 943.6 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Layla Exposed

Mei-Li in ballet boots

This time Mei-Li was prepared! She was really looking forward to this bondage session, she even wore little red balls for earrings, to match the tight red gag she would have to endure later in the shoot. It turns out Mei-Li can not keep her balance very well in ballet boots, she needs more practice first. She we sat her down, strapped her elbows behind her back, locked bondage gloves on her hands, and added a shiny red gag. How cute is this! And Mei-Li wants more! She wants to become the most famous Asian bondage model on the web! Let's teach her some more stuff next time!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:25
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 133.3 MB

Download Mei-Li in ballet boots

Felonie - Pole Bound

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture

She's competed in pole-dancing in Vegas. So Felonie finds herself bound to a pole and slowly strangling, a sensation she appears to crave. Then with one rope around her neck, she's ordered to strip. felonie pole-dances in black heels - dishing out pussy and ass galore. Enter PD, who ropes her into a strangling strappado. He fucks her rough with a dildo and whacks her with a cane. Her legs are lashed tight to the pole so that she leans outward. Foot torment, nipple torment, and spanking coupled with a vibrator send saucy miss Felonie into orgasm heaven.

Format: real
Duration: 31:19
Video: 640x480, RV40, 442kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 101.5 MB

Download Felonie - Pole Bound