Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Ashley Lane Screamer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Ashley Lane Screamer

Mystic Molly

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore
Video language: English

Dressed in a conservative knee length skirt, matching top, and sensible high heels I awaited my fate, gagged and cuffed, while talking myself into the appropriate mood needed. Only at times was I aware of the movement around me instead I was attempting to control the drool that was forming around the tightly cinched rope wetting the mattress and smearing my freshly made up face. I was preparing mentally for the physical strength that was going to be demanded of me. The count down. I was overwhelmed by uncertainty and nervousness. When the clock struck 10 I melted at PD's initial touch.

Duration: 38:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4798kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mystic Molly

Tear Her Apart

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Ana Foxxx, The Pope
Genres: bondage, caning, choking, domination, dungeon, flogging, nipple clamps, pain, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

After a long wait we finally have Ana Foxxx back in our dungeon. Her perfect body is contorted and stretched into menacing positions to ensure that her suffering is monumental. She is completely helpless and unable to stop the brutal torment that is sadistically administered to her. She is overwhelmed with pain and domination but then rewarded with earth shattering orgasms.

Duration: 44:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tear Her Apart

Big Tit Blonde MILF Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum!!

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Kink
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: big tits, blonde, bondage, MILF, Feet, straight, rope bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Angel is a Hogtied dream girl with her big tits, blonde hair, tan skin, and full figure. The one thing that is missing is putting some rope on this slut an treating her like the other whores we see. Her nipples are tormented and stretched, her body abused with canes and floggers, her pussy fucked, her feet subjected to bastinado, and non stop orgasms ripped from her whore pussy.

Duration: 44:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

Download Big Tit Blonde MILF Bound, Tormented, and Made to Cum!!

Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... The masked man tapes up Courtney's hands. If she did have any chance of escape, it's gone now. He once again plastic wraps her head to the post, but much more thoroughly this time. He doesn't want her going anywhere. He gropes her tits before clamping them. Courtney's whimpers intensify as the clamps are added, but she doesn't move an inch... she can't. Courtney is pretty close to being completely mummified and He leaves her to endure it. At the end of the clip he returns. He removes the clamps, gag and all the tape and plastic wrap. He orders her to her knees with her arms still tied around it. He leaves her in this uncomfortable position before he cuts the tape off her ankles. He brings her legs out in front of her and orders her to spread them. An open mouth gag keeps Courtney's mouth open wide. He gropes and manhandles his captive before finally leaving once again. The lights go out. This is where Part 2 ends. A little behind the scenes footage is also at the end of the clip.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Courtney's Severe Tape Bondage - Part 2

Fresh Meat: Violet October Gets the Full Treatment

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: The Pope, Violet October
Genres: straight, rope bondage, bondage, domination, submission, bdsm, Handler, ball gag, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation, Vaginal Penetration

Violet may be new to us here at Device Bondage, but she is no stranger to BDSM. She is a sexy little sex vixen and quiet, so we´re not sure exactly what she is down for. The day begins with her in standing position with her neck and wrists locked into metal traps. She is flogged for a bit before The Pope decides to play a game with her. It is a devilishly sadistic game where she is teased with the vibe, and then flogged on her pussy right instead of allowing her to orgasm. Her frustration builds as he takes the vibe away every time right as she is ready to cum. When Violet is finally allowed to orgasm it is clear that she now knows who is in charge. next she is on all fours and The Pope decides that he wants orgasms first rather than wait until the end of the scene. After taking what he wanted, she is tormented more and then made to cum again. In the final scene, Violet is on her back and held down with steel shackles with her legs spread wide. A zipper is added to her tits as The Pope continues to torment her with the cattle prod. Her body hurts, her mind has been bent from the torment, her throat is sore from all of the screaming, yet her pussy still orgasms when he demands it to.

Duration: 45:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps

Download Fresh Meat: Violet October Gets the Full Treatment