Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Seductive Slut Victoria Voxxx Needs It All

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Devicebondage
Cast: Victoria Voxxx
Genres: bdsm, bondage, Corporal Punishment, domination, Fingering, Handler, humiliation, metal bondage, spanking, straight, submission, The Pope
Video language: English

Victoria has made it around to several kink sites, but she wants to suffer. The suffering she craves comes from brutal torment, not sex and bondage with a little spanking, so she has begged for The Pope to dominate her. This request is not taken lightly and he has guaranteed her that this will be the most brutal shoot that she has experience so far. The bondage is designed to make her suffer as much as the grueling torment that goes along with it. She is locked into a sitting type of device that has her as vulnerable as she can possibly be. The beating begin and quickly escalate to a level higher than the average new girl gets. It becomes a full assault on her entire body to show this slut how tough the entire day is going to be. Next Victoria is put in an extreme hogtie that has most of her weight resting on her chest and throat. This is the signature position that actually represents the Device Bondage brand. She suffers through more torment and then is fucked and made to cum. In the final scene she is on her back and her legs held open with a steel structure. The Pope imposes his will on her before deciding to attempt to turn her into a life size meat puppet. He decides to abandon the idea and instead fucks her with the magic wand. Victoria arrived asking for everything and she is leaving a satisfied slut.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Seductive Slut Victoria Voxxx Needs It All

Suspension Slut Anna Tyler Succumbs to Squirting Orgasms

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Kink
Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: blonde, bondage, clothespins, rope bondage, squirting, suspension, Petite, high heels, Hitachi, Corporal Punishment, straight, domination, submission

The stunning petite blonde Anna Tyler, dressed in little black dress and high heels is ready to surrender to her rope bondage desires. Bound and gagged, she struggles to hold back squirting orgasms as a sadistic hitachi is pushed into her tight dripping wet tiny pussy. Fully suspended, rope slicing her slit open, she screams to suffer for corporal punishment. Clothespins stinging her nipples and pinching her tongue, she is unable to resist the brutal pleasure. Finally a dick on a stick is thrust down her throat and opens up her pussy for more orgasms.

Duration: 44:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4862kbps

Download Suspension Slut Anna Tyler Succumbs to Squirting Orgasms

Penelope and Valentina in a Greedy Group Fuck

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Pablo Ferrari ,Valentina Bianco ,Melody Petite ,Max Cortes ,Frida Sante ,Penelope Cum

<strong>Newbie Penelope Gets Suspended, Flogged and Fucked - Part 1< strong>Penelope Cum is a sweet, adorable beauty, new to the scene but ready to take it all in. Max Cortes brings Valentina Bianco to a location popular with climbers, to find Penelope bound and suspended, eager for them to use. They take her to a street with a grand view of Barcelona, where Penelope's made to suck dick and get fucked in plain view.
<strong>Penelope and Valentina in a Greedy Group Fuck - Part 2< strong>Fresh from a hard fuck on the streets of Barcelona, Penelope Cum and Valentina Bianco are brought to a club to continue their public abasement. They're fucked and humiliated in front of a large group of patrons, as two other hot sluts join in on the fun. Valentina takes a hard fuck in the ass as three cocks and four girls pound it out. In the end, our newbie Penelope is fully fucked and covered in hot cum. There's no wiping the huge smile off her face now!

Duration: 36:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4817kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Penelope and Valentina in a Greedy Group Fuck

Cunt!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Rachael Madori, The Pope
Genres: squirting, The Pope, zipper, straight, bondage, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler, Fingering, Corporal Punishment, humiliation

Rachael never thought of herself as much of a submissive, but once The Pope get's his hands on this little slut, we see that she is definitely going to be his. We begin with her on her back and her legs spread wide like the whore that she is. she is tormented and then fucked in her slutty ass and made to have squirting orgasms.Next she is in a seated position with her hands above her head. Her body falls under the attack of his hands and floggers. A zipper is applied to her pale skin and then more orgasms are ripped from her willing cunt hole.In the final scene she is in a floating spread eagle where she is terrorized more before the final orgasms are taken from her pussy. She has squirted so much that she has no more to give.

Duration: 46:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cunt!

Anal Audition: Devi Lynne, Our most powerful expulsion ever

Cast: Devi Lynne
Genres: switch ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Prolapse ,Dominatrix ,Lesbian ,Anal Fingering ,Gaping ,buttplug ,Tattoo

<strong>Our most powerful expulsion ever!< strong> Devi Lynne is a goldmine! She has very little experience with anal sex or . Her nervousness is very evident as she saddles up for water to be into her tight ass. Little does she know, her very sensitive clit will be distracting her from her desire to retain a full bag of hot water. watch as she struggles to keep both orgasm & flooding the set at bay till the very end. When she did let her bowels empty we almost lost a lighting setup with the gusher she expelled.
We needed to do a little creative editing so that we can show you the most powerful expulsion ever on EverythingButt!

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 339.7 MB

Download Anal Audition: Devi Lynne, Our most powerful expulsion ever

Head Box

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

Download Head Box

Pain is Love, part 2

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

What's it like being impaled on a stake, Bella? What's it like to have a metal dildo jammed so far up your cunt that you can't come down off the tips of your toes? Does it feel good being immobilized by something that makes you feel so good? It's as nice a treatment as she is going to receive today. A vibrator gets her off and we're even kind enough to move the cock out of her before her legs give out.
But like I said, it is as nice as we're going to be. She may cum again, but it's never going to be as easy as it is when she only has to deal with a little bit of whipping. The next one is going to involve some nipple clamps applied to her tied off and sensitive tits. She only has to sit up for this one but any kind of leaning is going to cause her all kinds of problems. When she leans back the clamps, tied to her toes, pull tight on her tits. When she leans forward the rope around her neck, strung to the ceiling, begins to cut off her airway.

Duration: 53:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Pain is Love, part 2

More Than She Can Handle

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Juliette March, The Pope
Genres: bondage, caning, fear play, flogging, nipple clamps, pain, pain slut, suspension, straight, bdsm, metal bondage, domination, submission, Handler

Juliette has a way to take pain and turn it into pure pleasure. This slut sexualizes everything that happens to her, and I plan to fuck her world up today. I know that she's capable of taking a lot, but this may be more than even she can handle. Her body is made helpless by the grueling bondage, her flesh is tormented, and her pussy controlled with pain and pleasure. This pain slut struggles to get through the day just to get her pussy a little pleasure.

Duration: 45:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps

Download More Than She Can Handle

Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I return and start telling her all of the things Miguel and I are going to do to her. She moans and curses with all she can muster, as I shove my sock clad foot in her face. I take some pics to send to Miguel and I even roll her on her side so he can see some different angles. She's a tough one, as she is still angrily cursing me. I whip her feet with a leather strap for a while and this pretty much does her in. I believe that she is about ready to be loaded into the van, but first her gag needs to be replaced, as it is a hot day and the tape is just not sticking anymore to to all the sweat. I gag her with the same large sock, but wrap her head with many wraps of vetwrap and black tape. You can see it in her eyes... she knows she is not getting out of this bondage, until I decide, and that is the look I have been waiting for. The clip ends shortly after the last gag is applied.

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

Download Chanelle is Pissed that she's Hogtied and Toe Tied - Part 3