Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Shade Paine and Chanta-Rose

Cast: Shade Paine ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: Facesitting ,Strap On ,Caning ,Pussy Eating ,Femdom ,Pain ,LezDom ,Rope Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs
Video language: English

Shade Pain is very submissive in her personal life. Chanta does a great job in punishing her and lets her have a wicked caning right at the moment of orgasm.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 376.8 MB

Download Shade Paine and Chanta-Rose

Prisoner

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Savannah Stern
Genres: Anal ,Corporal Punishment ,Role Play ,Brunette ,BDSM ,natural boobs ,slim ,Tattoo ,Humiliation ,Domination

Savannah Stern is a prisoner in this fantasy update with Derrick Pierce. For her freedom she is stripped down and punished. Her mouth is used as a fuck hole through the cell fence that she is cable tied too. Finally, Savannah is fucked hard in heavy chains and tight rope bondage.

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 842.2 MB

Download Prisoner

St Patricks Day 2018

Being Johnny's Lucky Charm means I won't be going anwhere today, even though I am wearing my cute St Patty's Day T-shirt and cozy toe socks! Nope! I have paired my T-shirt with orange satin panties and he puts me on the living room floor. Then, I end up in a strict neck to knees ball tie with rope and a thick cleave gag. Guess I won't be finding the end of the rainbow this year!

Duration: 10:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 470.6 MB

Download St Patricks Day 2018

Summer School

Whitney Morgan and I end up in the same class in summer school. I am pretty sure the teacher, Johnny, is going to be in for quite the summer! No worries! He knows exactly what to do with giddy girls in school uniforms complete with knee high socks and keds. He all ties us in ball ties with rope on the floor and puts big thick tape gags over our mouths. This may keep us quiet long enough for him to be able to get a little bit of teaching done. And, we look way cuter this way!

Duration: 10:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 468.7 MB

Download Summer School

Chris Charming and Dana Vespoli

Cast: Chris Charming ,Dana Vespoli
Genres: Deepthroat ,switch ,brunet ,Athletic ,mixed ,Bondage ,Humiliation ,Role Play ,Paddle ,slim

Dana takes punishment while hanging from her wrist and balancing on a block of wood. She is then led around like a and put in a cage where she must suck cock and get fucked. Finally. she is tied on top of the cage and fucked in the pussy and ass by Chris Charming.

Duration: 31:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 367.0 MB

Download Chris Charming and Dana Vespoli

Sgt. Major Bondage Classics part 4

Studio: Bondage BarrixV

Three very sexy pieces of ass get the rough treatment from the Sarge in this release. Cherry Torn takes some severe tit bondage and hard impact play like only a true pain slut can. Dylan has never had her ass beat so harshly before, watch her ass redden as she screams for relief. Watch as Elena gets her plump cunt split in hald by a rough crotch rope. Never bound before she gets her hyman split just right. All three beauties are to cum again and again.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:06:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 969.2 MB

Download Sgt. Major Bondage Classics part 4

Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

It had been hot by the pool, so hot Sandra had only paused for a moment before accepting the cool bought for her by the guy a few sunbeds over. As she stirs now, limbs breaking into pins and needles as she moves for the first time in she doesn't know how long, she fears he may have had an ulterior motive behind his generosity. Sandra's hourglass figure, still poured into a one-piece swimsuit that hugs every one of her golden tanned curves, is wrapped in coils of strong silver duct tape. With her bound body numb from lying on the hard wood floor for hours, the silver haired damsel in distress struggles to sit, rolling on the floor, pointing bare feet and pretty, red polish pedicured toes. As Sandra regains her strength she attempts to free herself from the tight tape bondage to no avail, so she begins to explore the holiday home she is held in, hopping around the apartment, testing the doors and windows, only to find strong steel bars keeping her locked inside the remote island retreat.

Duration: 11:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4917kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 460.3 MB

Download Sandra Silvers - Hoppin' Holiday

HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mia Gold
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Lashed to a chair, stripped and spread wide, she squirms and strains against her bonds.Her pussy has been worked over well, teased, denied and edged repeatedly.

Duration: 47:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download HardTied Mia Gold X Marks The Spot

Assylum - Calipig pt. 2 Patient: Calico

Studio: Assylum
Genres: Bdsm

After being turned from Calico into Calipig and fucked savagely in the ass by Dr. Mercies and Orderly X, Calico gets taken to the Laboratory. There, she is hoisted up on a cold, metal table and waxed all over her body until she is covered in pink pigskin. That's when the beating and round 2 of the painal begin.

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6637kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Assylum - Calipig pt. 2 Patient: Calico

Sparks

Jade Indica practically volunteered for some electrical play with Claire Adams. She thought it would maybe involve a few stim pads or a violet wand. So when Claire decided to push a little shocker right up inside of her tight little ass the first few pops were quite a surprise. She adapted fast, though, and soon she was begging for more jolts to help her really enjoy her orgasms. Things look like they are getting better for her after that but anyone can tell they are about to get much worse when Claire begins to wrap her face in conductive copper wires.

Duration: 52:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 595.2 MB

Download Sparks