Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Ren Smolder's Test

I normally don't shoot models who don't do any nudity at all, but I like Ren, she is gorgeous with long legs, a great body, and hair. This is a typical test shoot. I start by manhandling her with 1 hand as I hold her by her hair with my other hand. I turn her around and smack her ass. So far so good... she seems to be enjoying herself as you can see by the smile on her face. I then crotchrope her and bind her legs with many bands of cinched rope. I smack her ass throughout the process as it looks extra good with the ropes pushing her ass cheeks up. Once her legs are thoroughly bound, I put her in a chair. her mouth is stuffed with a shop rag and sealed in with black tape. A nice and very effective gag. I tie a rope into her hair, and Ren really seems to like this as well. I start putting a little more rope on her upper body. Her wrists are drawn up towards the middle of her back and then her elbows are tied. I put her on the floor to hogtie her and Ren needs to be released. This is where the clip ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Ren Smolder's Test

Bella Rossi's Electroslut!

Cast: Bella Rossi ,Adley Rose
Genres: Big Tits ,Latinx ,Tattoo ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod ,LezDom ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Gag ,Electric Dildo
Video language: English

Hot babe Adley Rose submits to latex dominatrix Bella Rossi with bondage, the zapper, a conductive violet wand flogger, an electrified vibrating dildo, pussy licking, a dildo gag face sitting and tons of orgasms!

Duration: 48:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4847kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bella Rossi's Electroslut!

Anal Fear: Roxanne Rae Day Two

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,Ramon Nomar
Genres: BDSM ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Discipline ,Stud ,Oral Sex ,Female Slave ,Anal ,Role Play ,Bondage

Roxanne Rae is at Ramon Nomar's mercy when his big dick is pounding her ass. But when he breaks out the blindfold, the trainee looses her shit. Ramon keeps her on course and teaches her something about conquering her fears.

Duration: 47:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Anal Fear: Roxanne Rae Day Two

RealTimeBondage Cherry Torn

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Humilation, Threesome, Deepthroat, Hardcore, All Sex

For the first time, Sexuallybroken is doing live shows. All action flowing in real time right in front of your eyes. And there is no better person to in the the inaugural debut of our live Sexuallybroken shows then Cherry Torn.

Duration: 32:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7302kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Cherry Torn

Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... A ballgag harness panel gag is tightly fitted and buckled on Rachel's head. She is then lifted and placed on an old metal table. She lays there patiently knowing she'll soon be tied into a strenuous hogtie. It's not long and she is indeed hogtied. Rachel moans as she is tightly bowed. She seems to whimper and yelp a little more than usual. That's because her crotchrope was connected completely and really tightened up when she was arched. I tie a length of rope to a D-ring on her harness gag and pull her head back with it. I walk away and leave Rachel to endure her bondage. Drool streams from behind her panel gag, and snot from her nose. She knows I want her to struggle, but all she can muster is a few twitches and moans. After she's been on her stomach for a while, I put her on her side. Now you can see how tight her crotchrope is. It's buried! I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor once again. At the end of the clip, I play and grope my captive a bit. She begs to be released, and I remove a few ropes and then her gag.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Reverse Prayer Hogtie For Rachel - Part 3

Jessica Sexin and Isis Love

Cast: Jessica Sexin ,Isis Love
Genres: mixed ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Leather ,Ball Gag ,Dildo ,Slave ,Spanking ,Fingering

Jessica is caught snooping around the barn by Mistress Isis. She is carried inside and hogtied helpless. A good spanking with a leather belt leaves her fair skin bright red. Isis makes her slave lick her ass. Then, wearing a humiliating dildo gag, she is made to fuck her mistress until orgasm. Lastly, she is fucked in her virgin ass with a strap-on. Both girls enjoyed their debut at whippedass.

Duration: 26:18
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 306.2 MB

Download Jessica Sexin and Isis Love

Sandra & Lauren Kiley

Lauren loves tits. A lot. And she's been eying up the perfect pair of huge mammaries upon her curvaceous MILF lady boss Sandra ever since the silver haired siren employed her as the office secretary. Using feminine charms to convince the company caretaker to assist her in constructing a constriction, the administrator and her manager find themselves duct taped into a sticky predicament upon two chairs, satin shirts straining. The hulking custodian helps himself to more than Lauren bargained for, a grope of the gorgeous globes! He un-buttons their blouses and takes his opportunity to squeeze both the bound babe and buxom broad's bosoms, before leaving Lauren to treat herself to the tremendous tits, by working the tape gag away from her mouth and hopping her chair over to Sandra. Arms pinned behind her back and to her body, Lauren wastes no time in nuzzling her nose between big boobs. She enjoys every curve of her captive, exploring the puppies with her lips and tongue, kissing and licking, not wanting to miss an inch of these marvelous, soft mounds of flesh and pert nipples.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 351.5 MB

Download Sandra & Lauren Kiley

Prisoner

Cast: Derrick Pierce ,Savannah Stern
Genres: Rope Bondage ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,Role Play ,Chains ,BDSM ,Athletic ,Tattoo

Savannah Stern is a prisoner in this fantasy update with Derrick Pierce. For her freedom she is stripped down and punished. Her mouth is used as a fuck hole through the cell fence that she is cable tied too. Finally, Savannah is fucked hard in heavy chains and tight rope bondage.

Duration: 37:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 842.2 MB

Download Prisoner

Bondage Cutie

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Alina West is so tiny and so new. She's only been in this business for about 6 months, and she has only ever done bondage with us. She says that the experience of being tied down is freeing. Well, then she is going to love the feeling of being suspended in the air in bondage. Some people call it flying, and for her it will be the ultimate expression of freedom, both sexually and personally. She says that she loves to serve and submit, but that only comes after she has been broken.

Duration: 1:03:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Cutie

Nina and Chanta-Rose

Cast: Nina ,Chanta-Rose
Genres: Bondage ,Anal ,natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Facesitting ,slim ,Humiliation ,Dominatrix ,Redhead ,Slave

Nina arrives to her shoot late with a run in her stockings, not a good idea when working with Chanta. She displays wonderful obedience and a high level of pain tolerence.

Duration: 37:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 433.8 MB

Download Nina and Chanta-Rose