Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Julia Green - screamer

Julia wanted to try the shock challenge, but she doesn't have a very high pain tolerance. She squeals and squeals her way through the challenge, hands cuffed behind her back. What a girl! We definitely want to do more challenges with her!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14583kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 741.9 MB

Download Julia Green - screamer

Insex - Star Struck

912's test begins like so many others, with questions about her dress size, shoe, waist, bra size. But after that, it's soon obvious this is a test like no other. As soon as the first rope circles her wrists, she is caught in a dangerous thrall. Starstruck portrays a hunger for bondage and masochism that is not often captured on film. Her sexual want is relentless. His response is obvious. There can be only one direction it will go.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:12:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1737kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.3 MB

Download Insex - Star Struck

HT - Young Bitch In The Bag - Chanell Heart and Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Chanell Heart, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination
Video language: English

Chanell Heart Gets Dragged In, Tied Up, and Has Her Body Worked.

Chanell Heart is an ebony beauty that loves bondage and discipline. Something about being bound, gagged, and beaten is just such a turn on for her. Take one look at her body and tell me you wouldn't take advantage.

She gets dragged into the room in a bag. That's how we take delivery of our cunts around here these days. Jack Hammer is going to have some fun with this one. Rope keeps her legs curled up behind her but a spreader bar keeps them far enough apart that she can't protect her ass or pussy from his attacks.

The way her arms are tucked behind her she can rub the soar spots, but it won't do her much good. If they're in the way when Jack will just bring the cane down on them, too.

Rope isn't just for lying down. The standing tie that Jack has her in now has Chanell on her toes while he flogs her, paddles her, and canes the living shit out of her. She is dancing around and screaming through her ring gag trying to get away but there isn't very much wiggle room with this much bondage. It gets even harder to move when he pulls one of her legs up and starts vibrating her pussy.

It is probably the hardest, and most intense, orgasm that Chanell will ever experience. It is so tough to cum standing on one leg. It's nearly impossible when Jack is paddling your ass with all his might. But every second longer it takes for her to get off makes it so much better when the moment finally comes. By the time she has her release it is a body rocking, soul shaking cum like she has never had before.

Duration: 47:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 977.1 MB

Download HT - Young Bitch In The Bag - Chanell Heart and Jack Hammer

Isis Love and Ben English

Cast: Isis Love ,Ben English
Genres: Domination ,Ball Gag ,drool ,big dick ,Rope Bondage ,Anal ,Clothespins ,Corporal Punishment ,Bondage ,mixed

Isis Love is dominated by her modeling agent Ben English. His masterful use of dialog instantly puts her in a submissive state. After examining her body and willingness, she is tied up punished and fucked hard in various positions.

Duration: 46:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Isis Love and Ben English

Leather

Is it bad that I stole this short little black flowered dress from someone who shall remain nameless, just to be restrained in? I didn't think so! Standing, it is just a little too short to wear out, but I like the carefree vibe and ball tied with leather straps and an armbinder on the floor, it looks pretty cool. Johnny, with his ever growing attention to detail, gives me a black leather panel harness gag to keep me from focusing on the problem at hand as I struggle around in this little stolen dress, satin panties, garter belt and stockings on the dirty, dirty floor. He won't even let me wear my matching high heels.

Duration: 11:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 599.8 MB

Download Leather

Cherry Torn Live Part 2

Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: Bondage ,Humiliation ,Gag ,shaved ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Tattoo ,Submission ,Handler ,other hair color

In this scene, Claire Adams subjects Cherry Torn to a classic hogtie. Cherry is bound on her stomach with her arms tied tightly behind her back, and her knees spread wide - leaving her pussy exposed to Claire's huge black dick on a stick.
Gagged with a ball and packing tape, all Cherry can do is moan as Claire dishes out corporal punishment to her big natural breasts. The camera moves for a close up view of her juicy ass as Claire drills her pussy until she is begging to cum!

Duration: 28:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Cherry Torn Live Part 2

Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

Blair Blouson and I have dressed in some quite enrapturing lingerie for Johnny and Randy from Bondage Mischief. We are both wearing corsets, panties, stockings, gloves and high heels-Blair in Black and me in Red. What are these gentlemen going to do with the sultry lot of us? I mean, they have a lot of rope and the possibilities are endless. They decide to tie Blair sitting up on the hotel lounge chair, and me in a strict hog tie on the floor at her feet. We are both given ball gags that match the color of our corsets. We drool and struggle in unison, wrestling with the sparkle in the men's eyes. Blair and I are having a lot of fun with Johnny and Randy, but I am not sure we will ever be let go today, now that they have us right where they want us.

Duration: 7:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 323.1 MB

Download Jackie and Blair Bouson Part II

American Housewife

Cast: Charles Dera ,Tana Lea
Genres: Rough Sex ,Redhead ,Nipple Clamps ,Corporal Punishment ,black hair ,housewives ,Ball Gag ,Flogging ,Humiliation ,BDSM

When red head beauty Tana Lea marries her ideal all American dad type, the reality of Charles' eccentric behaviors lands Tana in chains, living under the cellar stairs. Desperate to work things out, Tana agrees to undergo Charles' bizarre housewife training program in order to move their relationship to the next level. Let the training begin! Gagged and on a leash Tana refuses to go back to her spot in the cellar and offers to do anything Charles wants to stay out of that dark cold dungeon. First instruction is to kneel down, hands on pussy eyes up and suck my cock! With love and gusto Tana takes Charles hard dick deep down into her throat sucking and slurping and drooling all over it. Tight nipple clamps swing from her big tits as she diligently performs her wifely duties. Then later that day while cleaning the silverware Charles tells Tana to present so she cleans all the sex toys, floggers and zappers off the living room table and climbs onto all fours to display her sexy, voluptuous body for her husband. He ties her up and disciplines her with the flogger and slaps her ass around until it turns red. Charles slides his cock into Tana's mouth again and she gets it all wet and ready for her slutty pussy. With back arched and high heels on Tana takes Charles big dick into her tight pussy and gets a hot ride that makes her cunt sing! He vibes her clit with the Hitachi and she moans with pleasure but its really Tana who wants to please her husband so she takes a good hard pounding in her little pussy until Charles is satisfied. He flips his willing wife over and ties her wrists to her ankles so her legs are spread wide, pussy exposed and crops her sensitive thighs and it gets her excited. Charles drives his cock deep inside Tana's wet cunt and fucks her good until she is screaming with delight and he shoots his hot sticky load all over his wife's pussy. Tantalizing Tana Lea is well on her way to being the kinkiest American Housewife she can be.

Duration: 53:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4903kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download American Housewife

Katia - lingerie shocks

Beautiful blonde Barbie Bondgirl Katia is back again! I challenged her to change her lingerie while getting shocked. Katia tried not to react, she's proud and graceful. But the middle finger at the end told me she didn't really like me anymore.

Duration: 6:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15517kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 710.4 MB

Download Katia - lingerie shocks