Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Petite Parisian Luna Rival Gets Wrapped in Rope and Fucked in Public

Cast: Steve Holmes ,Luna Rival
Genres: Feet ,Submission ,BDSM ,Suspension ,Blowjob ,foreskin ,Public ,Female Slave ,Leather Cuffs ,Sub
Video language: English

Luna Rival is a sexy little French slut who is excited to return to Kink. Luna and Steve take a stroll outside by a Spanish opera house. Steve canes Luna's ass while they walk then makes her hold it between her teeth. He puts leather cuffs on Luna's wrists and attaches them to a leather collar wrapped around her neck. Her dress gets untied in the front, exposing her perky petite tits and they continue to walk. They make their way to a store and Steve makes her go in to buy a rainbow flag. She gets completely naked and parades through a crowd of people, holding the flag up and behind her like rainbow wings. After that, they get to a kinky club where people wait to see the live sex show. Naked and crawling on her hands and knees, Luna greets them all by kissing their feet, then steers her head towards Steve's cock and locks on with her mouth surprising Steve with how well she can suck a dick. She deep-throats his massive meat while the public take pictures. With the help of a naked audience member, her and Steve bend Luna over the railing and spread her ass, making room for Steve's cock. He fucks her pussy hard and makes her have multiple convulsive orgasms. Steve takes a seat and has Luna sit on his cock reverse cowgirl and she fucks his cock while the people play with her tits and pussy. They return to the railing and another assistant holds up Luna's leg and Steve crams his cock in her ass. For the finale, Steve ties Luna's body to the rafters with her hands behind her back in a full rope suspension. He swings her around and fucks her pussy and ass while she hangs their helpless. Luna is then taken down and sprayed with a hot load as the audience holds up a rainbow flag, cheering with their tits out.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Petite Parisian Luna Rival Gets Wrapped in Rope and Fucked in Public

Julia Green - gagged and shocked

We always have to gag Julia Green when she takes a shock collar challenge above level 20. But even then, her yelps are very loud. She starts drooling uncontrollably and it's all a bit too much for her sensitive skin. But she keeps coming back. And we keep shocking her!

Duration: 7:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14684kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 860.9 MB

Download Julia Green - gagged and shocked

Hogtied Fishnet Object

Mina is wearing a fishnet bodysuit, black shiny ballet boots and pantyhose. She is laced into an Open Mouth Hood and gagged with a harness ball-gag to remove any sense of being. Reduced to an object, she is then tightly tied into an incredibly sexy and tight hogtie and her harness ballgag is pulled back and leashed to her already touching elbows. Mina can do nothing but endure. A pure fetish object. I like this shoot a lot, I know I will be recreating this one again soon in private time

Duration: 30:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5739kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hogtied Fishnet Object

HardTied Deception Cherie DeVille

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cherie DeVille
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

The room Cherie DeVille is in is full of tools but none of them are within her reach. If they were maybe she would stand a opportunity at acquiring away from the chain that keeps her neck vigorously joined to the ceiling.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:06
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 526.9 MB

Download HardTied Deception Cherie DeVille

Hooters Girl

Who do we love? Jackie! Why do we love her? She's a delightfully restrained little Hooters Girl! Duh! But, where's my wings? I'll need them to watch this little performance... After bouncing around with a chest harness for a few minutes in my Hooters Girl uniform, my Manager, Johnny decides the customers need to see me restrained a little bit better. So, now that I have hopped up on the bar, he ties my ankles with hemp rope and pulls me up into a taut hogtie. I wiggle around appealingly for the audience as a camera scans up and down my wanting uniform. My cleavage is pushed up delightfully in my tank top, and my smooth shorts making me appear slender. I effort around for a few moments more, letting the patrons soak in perplexing thoughts about going home and tying up their own little ladies.

Duration: 5:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2087kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 95.7 MB

Download Hooters Girl

Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

A good kitty gets a prize. Its time with every pussys favorite toy, the Hitachi. Its the most powerful hand held vibrator youll ever see and it does a number on Caseys dripping wet pussy. Were about more than just fun and games, though.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

The farm pt.4 sc.1

Release Year: 2021
Studio: Fancysteel

Stacey Shortiii makes her debut in The Farm 4 - we follow Stacey's arrival at the farm and her first successful escape, and eventual re-capture. There is severe punishment in store to prevent her from ever attempting escape again. We pick up the story of Nikki as she arrives from Chastity Prison, sentenced to a life of hard labor on the farm, before she's hand selected to become a human pony, as seen in The Pony, coming soon. Lara Croft makes a return as she is paying off her debts - she is subjected to bizarre punishments that only the farm environment has to offer.

Duration: 29:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5082kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The farm pt.4 sc.1

HardTied Kardiac Bonds Kay Kardia

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Kardiac Bonds
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Kay Kardia looks like she could use some fun. Something about her just screams, "tie me up, f"ck me up, and make me cum." We've never let an invitation like that go unanswered, and damned if we're going to start now.

Duration: 36:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download HardTied Kardiac Bonds Kay Kardia

Jamie Huxley

Cast: Jamie Huxley
Genres: natural boobs ,Brunette ,Cattle Prod ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,Sybian ,Lesbian ,Strap On ,multiple orgasms ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English

Jamie Huxley is a drop gorgeous newbie who is eager to try electricity and working with a girl. She looks so hot with her tanned body all tied up and oiled down, that I couldnt help but give her what she wanted; more electricity, more orgasms, and more bondage!

Duration: 44:58
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 523.8 MB

Download Jamie Huxley