Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Mystic Moon is recovering from the last gag. Her face is covered with tears as she spits. That earns her a few hard smacks on each of her tits. Once again she refuses to give up the password.Her interrogator already has her next gag in his hand. It is a huge cleaning sponge. He works it into her mouth and then tapes it in tightly with clear tape. Once again he continues wrapping her face with the clear tape. He then roughly manhandles and slaps her tits for a bit before he clamps her nipples. This seems to really make her yelp and squirm. He then continues to add more rope to her bondage. After a while, he removes her gag and then her clamps. Lots more tears and screaming as he plays with the clamps before he removes them. Her nose clogs from the tears and pain from the clamps. She's going to need to overcome this if she is going to be a spy. Since this is her first gag training session, He gives her a brief break from the gags as he adds a little more rope to her bondage. This won't be the case next time though! A pump gag is next. It is pumped up quite a bit, before it is taped. Once again he continues adding tape... criss crossing over her face and under her chin. He then adds a few more pumps. Her cheeks are bulging as the rubber inflatable is almost going down her throat.Mystic endures the gag as her Interrogator adds even more rope to her bondage. At the end of the clip the pump gag is removed.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:38
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 746.6 MB

Download Gag Training for Mystic Moon - Part 2

Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Tits Bondage

He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump blood to her wet pussy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Happy 2021

Even though we have hung a new calendar on the wall and determined to have a better 2021 than 2020, there is still just one problem. We are creatures of social distancing now. Parties and large gatherings have lost their luster. Even on New Year's Eve. At any rate, Johnny bought me this metallic, shiny blue dress a while ago, hoping that the world would be in a much better place. So, that we could hit the town and celebrate in style. It's a good thing that knowing Johnny, he has an alternative plan in mind. He never lets a good dress or occasion go to waste.

Duration: 15:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5887kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 682.2 MB

Download Happy 2021

Goddess Athena Part I

I was so excited to see the set-up Johnny and I had created for this shoot. Also the fact that I had convinced Johnny that he did not need to ballgag me, since it wouldnt look right. I lasted a lot longer with my hands above my head then I normally do. You Dom/Dommes dont realise that when your hands are tied above your head, your hands go numb pretty quickly. The new metal cuffs although somewhat bigger (I have small ankles and wrists) were biting into my skin. Johnny used a cloth gag, my favorite. Which, as my hands were numbs and the metal pulling at my ankles, I just bit into my gag harder.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 3906kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 119.5 MB

Download Goddess Athena Part I

Jade Marxxx

Cast: Jade Marxxx
Genres: Electrical Play ,Anal ,Fingering ,Electro Clamp ,Cattle Prod ,shaved ,Strap On ,OTK ,Facesitting ,Slave
Video language: English

Sometimes I get tired of sharing Jade with the rest of my Collection, so today I take her away for some private playtime in the Frankenstein room. I fuck her hard, torment her nipples, shock her pussy, and give her a tough flogging making her choose between more electricity and and a harder beating. I let her ride the sybian, but order her not to cum, and in the end we are both so turned on that I lick her pussy before locking her back in the dungeon with her friends.

Duration: 42:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 498.8 MB

Download Jade Marxxx

Laura

Laura - 100% girl flesh all tied up and ready to fuck. Suspension and a pussy flogging fatten her clit. Mr. Pogo fucks while a vibrator burrows into her ripe pussy. Laura's an orgasm machine, knocking them out one after the other. She's bound with her feet over her head, held tight by the toes and nipples. PD slips into his perverted Insex psycho-fuck persona. Laura takes a 5-finger fuck with a finger in her ass. What a smile Laura gives us in an off camera moment. She's loving it.

Format: real
Duration: 29:30
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 117.1 MB

Download Laura

Cabo, the Return. Part 8

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Sgt. Major ,Jenni Lee ,Dee Williams ,Jenya
Video language: English

Sgt. Major takes Donna miles away from the villa and into the Mexican hills to break her resistant spirit, and has a grueling day in the hot dry heat of Mexico. Donna gets her money's worth for the fantasy that she paid for, and is determined to beat Sgt Major at his game. Proud and defiant, she holds out longer then any before her. However, even she cannot stand the Sgt's onslaught forever and finally she is broken. The Sgt uses and abuses poor Donna after she surrenders her will. Fucked, flogged, made to come and even made to ask permission to cum is what Donna is reduced too. She will return to the villa a much more pliable subject.

Duration: 33:03
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 384.9 MB

Download Cabo, the Return. Part 8

The rabbit snare audrey fox aka ginger

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel

Agent Audrey Fox is working to infiltrate chastity prison and collect secret documents to expose the wrong imprisonment of young girls. After her fellow agent/spy Cobie is capture she finds herself on the run. once caught and placed in the Rabbit snare Agent fox is made to chose spend the rest of her life in chastity prison or go the hard labor farm.

Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4892kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 525.9 MB

Download The rabbit snare audrey fox aka ginger