Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Fancysteel the house of bizarre

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancysteel

Welcome to the House of bizarre. The House of Bizarre starring Devine Succubus, Coal and Quinn. After replying to a job ad (Coal) for a live-in housemaid. Coal quickly discovers his new life as a Sissy chastity maid is much harder than expected. Locked up in steel, feminised and punished for the simplest misinterpretation. The House of Bizarre explores domination, feminisation, sissy, crossdressing, makeup, chastity belts, discipline, humiliation, pet play.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5116kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 752.3 MB

Download Fancysteel the house of bizarre

HardTied Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Winnie Rider, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission

Winnie Rider has the kind of fantasies all girls have, but most are never ready to admit. This hot blonde wants to be bound. She wants to have her big tits roughly handled. She wants her beautiful ass to be plundered.

Duration: 52:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HardTied Winnie Rider and Jack Hammer

HardTied Lea Lexis

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Lea Lexis
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

A former gymnast, Lea is confident, disciplined and flexible. She wants to be played with and pushed mentally, physically and sexually. One tough woman, she manages to suffer though a series of challenging scenarios including.

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 137kbps

File size: 622.9 MB

Download HardTied Lea Lexis

Fancysteel the farm pt.5 sc.2

Release Year: 2022
Studio: Fancystee

Sammie is a little millennial brat with a bad attitude, her Cobie has lost control and hears about a new summer camp that promises to fix behaviour problems. After weeks of not hearing from her , Cobie returns to the farm to investigate and is close to finding out the truth until she is imprisoned to a life of hard labour.This semester, Quinn has received her 3rd detention at a prestigious girls' school. The school's 3rd strike policy is that girls now have to attend the Farm training school, or they risk being expelled from school. Quinn quickly finds this is no holiday camp.

Duration: 41:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Fancysteel the farm pt.5 sc.2

Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As told by dolly The man spins around my taped body several times, then walks away. I'm left to struggle and moan. The man eventually returns. He ties a length of rope in my hair and then ties it off, further limiting my movement. He relaxes in his recliner once again. He of course starts poking me with a stick as he does so. He then seems to have an idea. He gets up and comes back with rope. He wraps it around my waist and sits back down. He pulls on the rope and when he does I spin like a top. He seems to be enjoying himself at my expense. He then picks up the stick and starts poking my bound tits again! He's not done with the tape yet though. Cotton pads are put over my eyes and then he tapes up my face. My nipples are pinched by something excruciatingly tight! I scream as the pressure is applied to each nipple. He then tapes up my hands! Just when I think I can't go on he does something else that makes me completely forget about what I could barely stand a minute ago. He once again leaves me to struggle and mmphh. He finally returns, but only to spin me around again. I'm his playtoy. He leaves me once again and that's all I remember. At the end of the clip I show some footage of Dolly being released from her tape mummification.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dolly's Tape bondage Nightmare - Part 2

Face down ass up Pt 2

Cast: Isis Love ,Missy Minks ,Audrey Rose
Genres: Domination ,mixed ,Big Ass ,Submission ,Bondage ,Big Tits ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,switch ,Metal Bondage
Video language: English

This is part 1 of 3 from the May live show.
Missy Minks and the big ass, big tits, big mouth, Audrey Rose are put to the test against one another. Starting off with the traditional strap escape. The results are always worth watching.
Pinned down in a mirror image, both of these bondage sluts are locked face down with asses in the air. Feet exposed, cunts waiting to be penetrated. After taking caning after caning, it isn't long before Isis gets her fingers and strap on in there.

Duration: 45:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Face down ass up Pt 2

Fancysteel the farm pt.2

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Fancysteel

The final piece of the video puzzle as the girls from 'Police ' and 'The Rabbit Snare' are sentenced to a life of hard labor at The Farm. 3 Girls are charged for petty crimes, sent to a hard labor camp in this cruel bizarre world of chastity and chains they will learn to survive.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2111kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 451.0 MB

Download Fancysteel the farm pt.2

Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I hammer a nail into the post and then anchor nose hooks to it. Drusilla yelps and moans as I pull her wrists up and tie them off at the top of the post, before adding more clear tape. 6 heavy duty spring clamps are applied to her tits before I take a break for a while and watch her suffer. I'm not done with her yet though as I return and slide the concrete block out from under her feet. She slides down the post a fraction of an inch, but it is enough to tighten up her nose hooks even more. Drusilla screams and moans in agony, but once again... I'm not done with her yet. I clover clamp her cunt lips, then I remove her shoes and tie one big to to each clamp as she suffers for our enjoyment suspended and bound to the post. Drusilla's screams intensify as she endures her bondage. At the end of the clip, I release her and give her a long hug as I appreciate how she has suffered for us. I show some closeups of her body and tits afterwards, showcasing the marks the clamps and fishing line left. Nothing fake here.

Duration: 26:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2934kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 605.1 MB

Download Drusilla Suffers on the Post for Our Enjoyment - Part 3

Cassandra

Cast: Cassandra
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Fingering ,Anal ,Rope Bondage ,Lesbian ,Cattle Prod ,Electro Clamp ,Brunette ,Facesitting ,Pussy Eating
Video language: English

Casandra gets some new electric devices, including the electrified sybian.

Duration: 20:24
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 237.4 MB

Download Cassandra

Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen

Ariel waits wearing a lovely cotton dress and white cotton panties. Her arms are behind her back and she is quiet and barefoot. I enter and promptly grab her by her hair and start manhandling her. Her moans are a little intense, but her nipples are sore from wearing nipple clamps over and over from previous sessions. I put her over my knee and and start with some hand spanking. More hand spanking ensues after changing positions where Ariel is on her knees. Rubber bands are put on her feet for later use. Ariel remains on her knees on the sofa as remove my belt. Belt whippings commence shortly after. Ariel trumpets "Oh God Oh God" among other things as we proceed. I take a break every once in a while, but only to snap the rubber bands on her feet. After a while I order her to strip and then I enjoy groping and manhandling her once again before corner time. Before long Ariel is shaking and breathing heavy as she tries to maintain her position on knee point on the concrete floor. Next I order her up against the wall with her palms out and up. They get some attention from a heavy leather strap before I bind her wrists behind her back. I order her to spread her legs and her inner thighs now get the strap as well. Next up Ariel's pretty face is slapped multiple times before bending her over the arm of the sofa where I continue spanking her ass with my hand and the thick leather strap. At the end of the clip, Ariel is put back on her knees up against the wall.

Duration: 27:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2902kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 618.3 MB

Download Epic Impact and More With Ariel Anderssen