Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Happy Little Plaything

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Kink
Cast: Derrick Pierce, Kira Noir
Genres: Anal, Athletic, Black, black hair, Bondage, Choking, Crop, Discipline, dungeon, Flogging, Leather, natural boobs, Nipple Clamps, other hair color, Pain, Pain Slut, Rope Bondage, shaved, Sub, Tattoo, toned, top
Video language: English

Pain slut Kira Noir is Derrick Pierce's Happy Little Plaything in this weeks Brutal Sessions. Rope tied and suspended in mid-air Kira takes punishing discipline from Derrick's relentless flogging. He plays with her pussy in between bouts of beating her cute ass and lets her suck his hard cock and then fucks her good and hard as she hangs from the ceiling. Next Kira is on her knees stretched out and tied up on a wooden cross. With predicament rope bondage tight on her pussy and nipple clamps on her tits Derrick gives Kira strict rules to follow while he whips her firm sexy belly. Her screams echo throughout the dungeon as he strikes her with the leather single-tail but she takes it like a good pain slut. To counteract the pain he rubs her clit and brings her to a wild orgasm. Derrick stuffs his dick in Kira's mouth and pulls the nipple clamps off making her suffer and moan but it gets her pussy so wet. She begs to keep sucking his cock, it makes her happy. Now Kira is tied up laying down on her knees so her holes are exposed and ready. Derrick fucks her slutty pussy and she thanks him for his cock. She is a people pleaser and wants to use all her holes to serve him. Fucking and flogging and more fucking take Kira over the top with a hot blend of pain and pleasure. She loves it and can't get enough as Derrick pounds her tight ass and then lets her clean it all off with her whore mouth. Finally Kira is on her back tied down with legs spread open. Mr Pierce busts out the crop on Kira's tits, belly and sensitive swollen cunt. Choking her delicate neck with his strong hands Derrick fucks Kira's pussy and ass back and forth driving her crazy until she begs to cum and Derrick covers her fucked hole with his hot load.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4868kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Happy Little Plaything

Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Sybil isn't left ungagged for long. She sees me with the Ace bandage and she thinks this gag will be easier than the huge ballgag, but she's wrong. She later told me the ballgag was the easiest of all the gags. I cleave gag her with the entire bandage wrapping and wrapping and making sure to stretch it as I do. Black tape is wrapped around as well to make it just that much more effective. With a fresh gag in place and her upper body and tits bound, I give her legs some attention in the way of rope. Once her legs are roped up, I decide to change out her gag once again. This time a huge pair of panties are stuffed in her mouth and then sealed in with clear tape and then a layer of microfoam. I add a few finishing touches to prepare her for a hogtie out in the yard. I untie her neckrope from overhead and make her hop out to the end of the yard. After the long hop I have to remove her gag once more as she is winded and is having trouble breathing. I also remove her rope collar and leash. The huge black ballgag goes right back in. I smack her ass and order her to struggle while I enjoy a beer off to the side in my lawn chair. After I finish my beverage, I get up and put Sybil in a nice snug hogtie. As she moans and mmmpphs I take some snapshots. I roll her onto her side so I can see and grope her bound tits. I leave her bound in the yard again. When I return, I hood her with a nylon and then wrap tape around her gag and forehead. More tape is wrapped under her chin and over her head. I use the excess nylon to pull her head back and I tie it off. I leave her hogtied out in the yard hardly being able to move an inch. At the end of the clip, I return and roll her onto her bound tits. She hates this! I snip the nylon which held her head back and the clip ends.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 575.8 MB

Download Backyard Bondage Fun with Sybil - Part 2

InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Phoenix
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The Phoenix was a mythological bird known for immolating and then rising from the ashes. We've got our own Phoenix on hand to day. Her body is certainly hot, she has a great set of tits and an ass that won't quit.

Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Phoenix Rising

The Training of Nikki Darling, Day Three

Cast: Nikki Darling ,Seth Storm
Genres: Tattoo ,Leather ,Athletic ,slim ,top ,BDSM ,Female Slave ,switch ,Couple ,Bondage

Relates to principle DiligenceThere is much rope left to coil and she is way too slow. I demonstrate how to handle the lay of the rope and get the job done quickly. Her estimate to finish goes from 48 hours to 1.<
II the Infraction< strong>She chooses to break a rule and not slither in the shooting range. I exact an equitable punishment with a crop.
Relates to object perform a slave danceShe is tied into a bucket yoke, the buckets filled with rocks, and she begins repetitions of squats. It burns. She works on some balance exercises. She squats some more, it burns some more. I bet she cannot do 15 squats in 20 seconds - she wins the chance to re-negotiate a rule.< li>

Duration: 53:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4869kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Training of Nikki Darling, Day Three

Squirt Alert! From the ass that keeps on taking

Cast: Amy Brooke
Genres: fake boobs ,Fingering ,Domination ,BDSM ,Spanking ,Blindfold ,Submission ,Bondage ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment

Amy Brooke gets used by Sgt. Major. Who doesn't fancy a hot sex slave on her toes, blindfolded, grinding her pussy on cold metal chain. Her nipples sway with the clamps weighted down tugging with every move. Well until you grab that wet cunt to the ground and make her squirt until she cums.
Next, she is laid over the wooden arch, strapped down tight. Her ass is warmed up with some powerful spanking to ready her for her daily fucking. What more do to do with your slave when she is bound and gagged? Stuff her remaining holes with cocks and fuck her good until she gushes everywhere.
She is bent over, ready to be and probed. Her ass sticks out as the prime target it is for a sharp whipping and caning. With a plug in her ass and her juicy pussy waiting to be , it's only a matter of time before she can't take it anymore and explodes with orgasm and squirt.

Duration: 51:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Squirt Alert! From the ass that keeps on taking

Keira Croft: Pain Slut Gets Destroyed & Squirts Everywhere

Cast: Keira Croft, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Bondage, brunet, Cage, Caning, Corporal Punishment, Dildo, Domination, dungeon, Feet, Fingering

There are certain days when it's clear that you've found a model capable of handling everything you throw her. This is one of those days. And Keira Croft is one of those models. Keira is standing with her wrists and neck in steel traps and she is gagged. The Pope is very aware of what type of slut he has at his disposal, and he plans to use her to her full potential. He begins with testing her with brutal nipple torment, and we see her wince from the pain, then her eyes roll back and she smiles from the sensations. Her ass is spanked and her pussy starts to drip, then the flogger is introduced and she is beaten in a devastating manner. There is more torment before she is made to cum, and when she does, she squirts all over the floor. Next, Keira is in a doggy type position with her elbows on the floor and her ass high up in the air. Now it's time for some caning, and The Pope makes sure that she knows how sadistic this little device is. He uses it on her legs, tits, rib cage, and her feet. Then he cracks out the knitting needle and shows her pain that she was unaware even existed. He then finally attacks her pussy with a dildo shoved deep inside of her, and she reciprocates with more squirting orgasms. The final scene begins with Keira on her back with her legs spread wide. The Pope remembers that she said she loved breath play, so he obliges her with a plastic bag. The rest of the day is spent controlling her breath and pushing her limits.

Duration: 50:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4852kbps

Download Keira Croft: Pain Slut Gets Destroyed & Squirts Everywhere

Lauren Phillips: Helpless Redhead in Brutal Bondage Made to Cum

Cast: Lauren Phillips, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, Big Tits, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, dungeon, fake boobs, Feet, Fingering, Handler

Sultry, slutty redhead Lauren Philips is always hungry for pain, so The Pope gives it to her in spades. She begins in a seated position with her legs spread wide, and her limbs locked in place with steel traps. She patiently waits for her captor to arrive. The Pope enters and instantly blindfolds her. She realizes that the game has now changed, and not in her favor. Lauren's in total darkness now, and scared of what may happen, as The Pope suddenly becomes quiet as he moves around he dungeon. She notices his footsteps getting closer to her again, and he proposes a game for them to play. Lauren has no idea what, or how, this is going to happen, but she does know that is won't end well for her. She is taunted with electricity until The Pope presses a vibe against her pussy, compelling orgasms from her. Next Lauren finds herself in a doggy style position, on her knees and forearms, with her ass in the air like a good slut. The Pope discovers that she is ticklish, and decides to toy with this before he administers more torment. The zapper is brought back out and used to make her squirm. Her feet are destroyed with heavy impact before her pussy is fucked and vibed into non-stop orgasms. In the final scene, Lauren is spread eagle on the floor and held in place with steel shackles. Her flesh is assaulted again until The Pope sees fit to stop. Then he switches his attention to breath play and imposed orgasms.

Duration: 51:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4902kbps

Download Lauren Phillips: Helpless Redhead in Brutal Bondage Made to Cum

Brazilian Slut Gina Valentina Endures Brutal Torment in Bondage

Cast: Gina Valentina, The Pope
Genres: BDSM, big dick, black hair, Bondage, brunet, Corporal Punishment, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Humiliation, Leather, mixed, natural boobs, Nipple Torment, Pain

Gina Valentina begins in a standing position with her arms box tied behind her. She has been here before and knows what to expect, but that doesn't lighten the blow at all. She knows exactly what The Pope is capable of doing, and that has her a little on edge. He enters and goes straight for her nipples, which has Gina wincing in pain as he squeezes them. Her flesh falls prey to his leather flogger and hands as he inflicts pain and suffering on our little Gina. The Pope then ties one of her legs up to the rig so that he can enjoy her sweet pussy and not be disturbed by her trying to close her legs. Next, he adds a stocking over her head, which is then tied up too. Now she is completely helpless, and The Pope assaults her pussy with finger banging and a magic wand. She begs for him to stop and screams at the top of her lungs when he makes her cum even more. Next, we have Gina in a hogtie suspension with her arms held out with bamboo. She has to endure nipple torment, as well as bastinado until she can no longer take the pain. Her
pussy is vibed until she can no longer handle her orgasms. Next, we have her on the floor with one leg tied to a wooden column, and the other pulled as wide as we could get them. Her arms are stretched and restrained away from her body, and now The Pope can have his way again. He enters with his cat-o-nine tails and wreaks havoc on her flesh with unforgiving strikes that instantly turn bright red. Next, there is the cane, and Gina cannot stop screaming in agonizing pain. Before he finishes with her, he fucks her pussy and throat to overload her even more. The day still isn't over for our little slut, because The Pope is not going to stop until Gina is completely wrecked. She is tied to the rig and sat atop the sybian. He turns it up quickly, and we get to see Gina succumb to her orgasms.

Duration: 43:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4884kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Brazilian Slut Gina Valentina Endures Brutal Torment in Bondage

Fucking Electrical Threeway!

Cast: Penny Pax ,Lizzy London ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Slave ,Electric Dildo ,Electrical Play ,shaved ,Gag ,Pussy Eating ,Cattle Prod ,Humiliation ,Electro Clamp ,Tattoo

Episode 3: It's all about pleasure and pain with this threeway! The pain of electrosluts Penny Pax and Lizzy London, and my pleasure, and maybe, theirs as well if they play by my rules.
Lizzy knows her place as a little electrosex whore and is on her hands and knees like a good pet. She straddles the face of her fellow slut in electricity, Penny, whose pretty little face serves a higher purpose with a protruding dildo gag.
But don't think these two playthings aren't getting their fair share of lesbian BDSM, Lizzy's nipples are clamped off tight with electrical clamps while Penny's tits are saturated with sticky pads.
Penny gets the business end of my electrical strap-on dildo in her ass, while she takes direction to brutalize Lizzy's pussy with her dildo gag. All the while, they receive my tender femdom attention with a liberal use of my cattle prod.

Duration: 28:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fucking Electrical Threeway!