Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

rose

Cast: rose
Genres: Brunette ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,Ball Gag ,Corporal Punishment ,natural boobs ,Suspension ,Fingering ,Submission ,Shackle
Video language: English

Rose lives locally and called out of the blue. She became the guinea pig for some shackles I had been working on made out of strip metal and pipes.

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 250.1 MB

Download rose

Stefanos Brunch Two Year Anniversary

Cast: Krysta Kaos ,Dylan Ryan
Genres: Boot ,Blowjob ,Nylons Stockings ,Discipline ,Rough Sex ,Suspension ,shaved ,Oral Sex ,Anal ,Bondage

Celebrate the two-year anniversary of Upper Floor Brunches with the Bay Areas BDSM community. Kaos is paraded across the dining tables, indulging in every guests need and desire. As she eats from the hands of guests, Siouxsie Q gets herself in some trouble and ends up getting fucked on the table while eating Nerines pussy to thank her for a delicious meal.
Soon the party moves to the lounge where bonnie is punished by her master Cortez. He brutally whips clips off her tight body and fucks her in front of everybody. Mistress Winter puts Moriel in a gorgeous suspension and proceeds to delight and torment her vulnerable ass and pussy. Alice once again gets herself in some trouble and ends up with a cock in her mouth while the ever oral pixie has Stefanos to assist her deep throating skills with his boot on the back of her head. Beautiful Oliver Hyde bares their ass for Scorpio and is made to gape and on the lounge floor while Eden Alexander is strung upside down and struggles while being tickle tormented.
In the finale Nerine is put in a tight suspension with electrodes attached to her pussy and her face shoved into tramps sweet ass. As Pynki begins to scream under the ministrations of Mistress Winter and Josh, Stefanos turns Nerine around for a blowjob and while Bobby Bends works her pussy.

Duration: 50:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Stefanos Brunch Two Year Anniversary

The Applicant

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Karlo Karrera, Yhivi, Holly Heart
Genres: slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

When Yhivi applies to become an Upper Floor Slave, she must first get past the domineering Alpha Slave Holly Heart before she gets to prove her worth to the dick.

Duration: 49:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Applicant

Farm pt.1

Release Year: 2022
Studio: InfernalRestraints

In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth. The cuffs dig into her bones as she thrusts the shovel into the ground. Exhausted, she squats down, using bare hands to toss away rocks and dirt. Done with her task, she is placed back in the cage to be buried in the grave she dug for herself. Covered in dirt up to her neck, she attempts to ward off the bugs that have gathered. PD pisses all over her face and hair, places a rock in her open mouth, then covers her head with a metal pail. Manhandled and dragged into the barn, her lithe, limber body is tossed onto the floor. PD hogties her tightly then pulls down her skirt and tank top, leaving her skin bare as she writhes against the itchy hay. He pulls the tie even tighter, forcing her back into an arch. The rope around her neck is severe, strangling when she moves. Then he covers his helpless captive with piles of hay to keep her warm for the night. In the evening, she is returned to her cage in the barn. Crammed in so tight, she cannot move to relieve the pressure of the metal against her aching legs. She pees through the bars of the cage then endures her torment silently. Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49's mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day's work.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Farm pt.1

Freshie's Test - Part 1

I lead Freshie into the room by a handful of her hair. I push her up against a post and order her to spread her legs, before smacking her shiny pantyhose clad ass. I clasp my hand over her mouth as I continue groping and manhandling her. Soon I am tightly strapping a huge red ballgag in her mouth. Rope is tied into her pigtails, before her elbows are tightly tied together. More ropes are wrapped and cinched around Freshies upper body, before I pick her up and place her face down on a table. I smack her ass hard as she moans through her gag. Her gag is removed for now as I rope a spreader bar to her ankles. I tie the spreader bar to the post in front of her and I pull her upper torso to the post behind her. The ropes I tied into her pigtails earlier are now tied to the ends of the spreader bar. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2917kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 407.5 MB

Download Freshie's Test - Part 1

Nymphomaniac Slave Punished with Double Pounding

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Veronica Avluv, Kasey Warner, Marco Banderas
Genres: deprivation, fisting, MILF, squirting, slave, orgy, master, straight, female slave, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, pain, Nympho Maid, nipple clamps

House Maid Warner is sent to turn down the beds and makes a terrible error when she finds the lead nympho slave in a strict rope deprivation punishment. Veronica is practically slavering all over her tightly bound tits. It´s been two weeks since she was last given sex, and she will do anything to get it.Once she manages to make herself enough of an obstacle to cleaning that she must be untied, Veronica jumps the maids nubile young pussy and gets her fill of innocent flesh. Master Banderas comes in to find his deprivation experiment ruined and his slutty MILF subject´s fist deep in the maids trapped pussy.Sexual punishment is due, and both the maid and the nympho slave will be subjected to a thorough and violent fucking. Tits tied tightly, clamps applied painfully, and fists deep in tight asshole and wet cunts squirting, these women get more sex than either of them bargained for, leading to Banderas´ new experiment: Can a nymphomaniac MILF ever get filled with enough cock? Watch to find out.

Duration: 47:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Nymphomaniac Slave Punished with Double Pounding

Alpha Anal Slave Teaches her Bitch to Service Hard Cock

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Leya Falcon, Katrina Jade, Karlo Karrera
Genres: slave, kinky, threesome, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

Oh the TITS. Such big, beautiful natural tits on Katrina Jade. And Lea Falcon is a filthy as they come, with huge tits, huge ass, and a sexual appetite for hard dick that drives her to distraction.Two gorgeous submissive cock sluts share one hard dick all afternoon on the Upper Floor. Lea Falcon takes it in the ass like a hungry pro while demeaning her little Bitch, Katrina Jade who struggle to keep up with the sexual gymnastics. The Upper Floor is the best Kinky Threesome Sex Site on the Web!

Duration: 44:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4608kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Alpha Anal Slave Teaches her Bitch to Service Hard Cock

Body Bag Fuck

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

To control the breath is to control the entire person. Every thought, movement, and emotion everything becomes focused on one thing only. Air. In his mind, she's really not even a she. It's an object, black, zipped into latex with a bubblehead. Only her lips can be seen. This is how you know it's human. By the lips. He hoists up this black body-like object by the ankles. An inflatable gag plugs that single opening, the one through which we see her lips. Her breath wheezes in and out through a small tube. Moisture condenses. Drool slowly obstructs her one link with the outer world. A vibrator's zipped into the latex bag, humming against her pussy. She comes. Alone.

Duration: 45:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Body Bag Fuck

Ela Darling Electrosexed!

Cast: Ela Darling ,Siouxsie Q
Genres: shaved ,Electrical Play ,Electro Plug ,Tens Unit ,Anal ,Pain ,black hair ,Latex ,buttplug ,Facesitting

Latex dominatrix Siouxsie Q torments and pleasures Ela Darling while she's Bound and filled with an electrified buttplug! Tied down doggy style, Ela's ass is covered in e-stim sticky pads while fucked to orgasm with an electrified vibrator! Ella serves her mistress with pussy licking and a hard fisting motivated by the pleasure and pain of her wired butt plug, the zapper, and the cattle prod!

Duration: 55:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Ela Darling Electrosexed!