Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Tuition

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys
Video language: English

She's looking for easy money. God knows what he's looking for. He picks her up in a small town and drives her someplace way on the edge of nowhere. She doesn't know it yet, but she's in trouble. And he's ready for cunt.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Tuition

To Honor & Obey: Virginal fiance trained for Sexual Slavehood

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Theupperfloor
Cast: Dani Daniels, Cadence Lux, Tommy Pistol
Genres: choking, slapping, slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, bondage, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex, pain

Sweet and obedient Cadence Lux arrives for a romantic get away with her fiance Tommy so they may finish their wedding vows. However, Tommy has his own wedding vows planned and has ordered devious sex slave Dani Daniels to provide some much needed training for his future wife. Cadence has always dreamed of submissive sex and eases into her new life of sexual service and slave training.Shy at first, Cadence meekly presents her pussy for eager Dani to lick and service while Tommy whips Dani´s tightly tied bubble butt and uses her perfect slave pussy. Wide-eyed Cadence asks if it can always be like this? All honey moons must end, and Cadence enters into the truth of her marriage in the next scene, mercilessly strapped down with rope while Dani rides her shocked face and her fiance whips her pussy until it is raw and pink, then ruthlessly fucking her until she is begging. Dani´s sadistic slave side begins to emerge as she spits in her trainee´s face, slapping and choking her into many painful orgasms.Dani has had enough of training this sweet young lady, and steals her husband-to-be´s cock for a rousing ride while humiliating and beating on Cadence. Taking Tommy´s cum in a cream pie she allows Cadence to lick it out while staring into her pleased fiance´s eyes.

Duration: 46:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4899kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download To Honor & Obey: Virginal fiance trained for Sexual Slavehood

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

You hear a loud rumbling, and it's not long before Cherry appears in a cage on wheels. Cherry is bound and gagged with a huge red ball gag. She is tied to the cage in the back corner. A crotchrope pulls her hips forward, as it is tied off the the opposite corner of the cage. She's left for just a bit, but I soon remove the padlock from the cage and open the doors. Now we can get a better look at her. After a while I untie her from the cage and untie the crotchrope. I grab it and guide her out of the cage. I then untie her arms and re-tie them. I keep adding ropes, adding a chest harness as well. Once her upper body is thoroughly bound I manhandle and grope her for a while. I squeeze her tits and grab her by her hair as I pull her crotchrope tight. I spend some time smacking her ass as well. I make her step out of her skirt. I then tie her crotchrope overhead. Next, a rope is tied behind her and then tied off to the post behind her. Her hips are forced forward and up while her upper body is pulled back and down. Cherry Doll whimpers as she endures this strenuous position. I cut away at her sweater revealing her tits. I grope and slap them for a bit. She tries to get a little relief by arranging her feet forward and alternating. I take this away after I bind her legs together at the knees. I then bind her ankles, leaving about 3 or 4 inches of slack. I finally release her from her predicament, but that's only because I have another planned. I walk her over a few feet towards a cable stretched across the room. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 34:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 1

A Higher Protocol: The Anal Bondage Slave and the Nineteen Year Old Petitioner

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bill Bailey, Dee Williams, Abella Danger
Genres: bondage, domestic, whipping, slave, Abella Danger, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

When Anal House Slave Darling is put in charge of Abella Danger, the newest slave recruit, Darling finds that she is held to a higher standard and must learn a higher protocol to keep up with the demands of the House.Experienced House slave Darling is an anal sex loving nympho that cannot get it hard enough in tight bondage. She is charged with teaching the fresh young bubble butt applicant slave girl wannabe, Abella Danger, about the Ways of the House. The two beautiful submissive girls compliment each other beautifully in the dynamic hard fucking and high protocol afternoon of sexual service on the Upper Floor.

Duration: 45:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4849kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download A Higher Protocol: The Anal Bondage Slave and the Nineteen Year Old Petitioner

Keep secret: Saskia (KS1)

Studio: SM-Circus
Genres: BDSM

Saskia meets the crasy people of Loge Cologne. Of course she will try to keep her secret number. But after 22 minutes of finest interrogation by the Prior she must give up. Candel wax on her boobs, whips on her feeds, electric torment with shocks by the e-stim... she was not able to resist longer. The first and only session with her until today.

Duration: 24:06
Video: 512x288, AVC (H.264), 732kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 152.4 MB

Download Keep secret: Saskia (KS1)

Revenge of the Gimp - Payback's a Bitch!

Cast: Dee Williams ,Bill Bailey
Genres: Rope Bondage ,BDSM ,Latex ,Humiliation ,Blonde ,blond ,slim ,top ,Gimp ,Big Tits

Sick of his bitchy new Domme's insults and attitude, this gimp gets loose and teaches her a lesson she'll never forget about what true submission really means. Bill takes Darling down and puts her through her paces with a brutal throat fucking, bone-wrenching bondage, and even figging (with ginger burning up her ass) while she's made to crawl to him over a painful path of rice and beg to be fucked. She has much more to prove to him in sexual service if she wants to earn her orgasm.and his cum.

Duration: 48:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4911kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Revenge of the Gimp - Payback's a Bitch!

Punishing Zoey

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bianca Breeze, Bill Bailey, Zoey Monroe
Genres: bondage, The Pope, slave, straight, female slave, master, bdsm, humiliation, role play, rope bondage, discipline, anal, Corporal Punishment, oral sex, Rough Sex

Kink Feature PresentationWhen House slave Zoey Monroe´s service disappoints, she is taken to Device Bondage to watch the Pope punish the last slave girl that fucked up, Bianca Breeze. Mr Bailey takes the girls back upstairs to give them a second chance, but the slave girls just can´t seem to stay on task and Zoey gets a pounding punishment to finish her day.

Duration: 36:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Punishing Zoey

Captive Chrissy Marie

Slave Chrissy has not been the best girl lately and we all know what happens to bad slaves.... they get punished! She is led in already shackled with a chain wrapped around her waists securing the handcuffs in place. She is collared and wearing nothing but her high heels. Her master pulls her hair and slaps her face hard as he explains why she is being punished. She agrees to take it like a good girl. He chains her up to the wall by her collar and begins by clamping her nipples with weighted nipple clamps... slowly adding more and more of the magnetic weights until he has used them all! He makes her shake them around as they tug hard on her perky nipples. Then he removes her heels and makes her spread her legs wide. He begins flogging her front which causes one of the clamps to snap off. This is obviously painful for her but it just gives him an idea to flog the other one off too! Next he flogs her shaved pussy before turning her around to insert a large jeweled plug into her tight butthole. Then the punishment resumes. He makes her count all the strokes and thank him after each set. An intense flogging ensues, followed by the leather paddle and finally the cane until her ass is nice even shade of pink. He turns her back around and decides that she took her punishment so well that he will give her a reward.... plus he just loves forcing her to cum for him! He uses the magic wand on her until she has a body shaking orgasm. At the end he unchains her from the wall and has her kneel in front of him in first position. When he lifts her head up to look at him we see a happy smiling slavegirl who is sure to be more obedient in the days to come!

Duration: 19:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5828kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 832.7 MB

Download Captive Chrissy Marie