Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Ariel - milked from above

Young Ariel has been through a lot already. She is always kept in bondage, because she can not be trusted yet, and her nipples need clamps most of the time to keep them prepared. Without bondage, Ariel would take off the clamps, she is not completely docile yet. The harsh clover clamps pinch her nipples so they become a little longer for better milking grip with our electronic breast training machine. She is chained to the wall, flat on her back, and the milking cups are dangling above her. She can't move much, all she can do is lie there and get milked. It's rather painful after a while, so we dangled a magic wand between her legs for a bit of distraction.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14664kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Ariel - milked from above

Too Much

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator
Video language: English

Tia ling is just one more casualty of Sister Dee and PD's cruelty. They pass her back and forth. He makes her suck his cock while she hurts her. When they aren't satisfied with her sucking ability they add a huge ring gag to her mouth. He's not just interested in her face hole though. They hunch Tia over and he enters her from behind. In this position Tia's tits look perfect for some clothes pins. Sister Dee is happy to put those on to make Tia scream a little. With Tia on her back her pussy is completely exposed. There is no better position to torment her cunt. The vibrator is so intense that Tia squirms even though the position is really scary.

Duration: 54:46
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Too Much

Silence of the Van

Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

We are all hardwired to help others in need. As we get older we learn that sometimes helping people can be dangerous. If you haven't learned this lesson yet please let my story be a cautionary tale. He tricked me into helping him. It was something out of a horror movie. I woke up in the back of his van. Ziptied with my own pad in my mouth. I didn't know how long he'd been driving or what he'd done to me while I was out. It wasn't hard to figure out what he wanted from me. At first it seemed sexual, but that wasn't it at all. It was something deeper. Something darker. Once I put all the pieces together; with my head in the ground I realized. He enjoys my suffering.

Duration: 36:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Silence of the Van

Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I walk up behind Armani, who is still on her knees. I stuff a rag in her mouth and then wrap gray tape around her head sealing it in. I then lay her on the cold cement floor. It's not long before I rope up her ankles and put her into a tight hogtie. The rest of the clip is Armani struggling, 1st on her stomach and then on her side. At the end of the clip, I return to manhandle my poor captive. It's time to put her in a new position, so I start to untie her and that's when the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 30:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Armani to Bondage Toy - Hogtied- Part 2

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 007 [MF-4967]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

Pyetra is a very naive and shy girl who is looking for a boyfriend on a dating app. One of the requirements she's looking for is a guy who can kiss her whole body with a lot of desire, but who can also lick and kiss her feet.

Duration: 30:34
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4053kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 937.1 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 007 [MF-4967]

FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 016 [MF-5350]

Studio: FootFetishinBrazil
Genres: Bdsm

She is a girl with repressed sexual desires and a dirty mind, and she is looking for a submissive girl to lick and desire every part of her feet. To do this, she is searching the internet for young girls who accept everything another woman tells them.

Duration: 30:11
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC, 4052kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 925.4 MB

Download FootFetishinBrazil - Clip 016 [MF-5350]

Beautiful Hills

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Tattoo, Vibrator

Beverly has those curves that you just want to sink your teeth into. Sister Dee is lucky enough to have Beverly tied up and waiting for her. Her arms are up over her head and her legs are spread wide. The first order of business is to expose Beverly's huge tits. SD can tell that Beverly needs to be penetrated. Mr Pogo is up to that challenge. SD shoves him into Beverly's pussy good. Once Beverly's chair is gone Mr Pogo is all that's holding her up. Beverly hangs from her wrists; impaled on him. SD is so impressed by Beverly's tits that she just has to tie them up. It's time for Beverly's ass to get filled and fill it SD does. A huge red studded dildo spreads her hole wide open.

Duration: 32:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7324kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Beautiful Hills