Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Crucified Without Mercy

Today is a special seasonal update. It is not every day you have a beautiful rolling farm, a crucifix and a huge creepy barn to work with. And it is not every day you have a Darling to play with. We combine the two for a truly memorable Sexuallybroken update just in time for Halloween. We start off with our busty blonde MILF crucified against the backdrop of the barn. Her tight and toned body is perfectly displayed upon the cross. A carved pumpkin head covers her head, reducing Darling to just a pair of tits and pussy decorating our farm. Every farm should have a Darling decoration. We want to have a little fun with our decoration. Moving Darling into the barn, she is bound down and restrained in a chair tie that gives us full access to both ends. Time to use this 3 hole slut for what she was born to do. We pound out her mouth, pussy and ass as we see fit, making full use of those well trained holes. Darling cums as only Darling does, hard and flushed and screaming. Her ass swallows the cock to the base. We use those giant breasts as handles to driver her deeper onto the dick.

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6745kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 808.7 MB

Download Crucified Without Mercy

Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse

the Ariel Anderssen is back! She was very excited to get tied up in this hospital setting, who doesn't like a nurse in bondage! The tall blonde Ariel is famous for her reverse prayer skills, so we tied her in white ropes, hands up very high between her shoulders. A red and white gag matches her cute nurse outfit perfectly! All nurses should be tied like this all the time! Although that might not be super helpful, but it would certainly cheer us up!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse

Busty Anal

Cast: Alura Jenson ,Mellanie Monroe
Genres: Big Tits ,Curvy ,Anal ,Anal Fingering ,shaved ,Gaping ,Domination ,Blonde ,Prolapse ,LezDom
Video language: English

Alura Jenson and Mellanie Monroe team up to explore each other's anal abilities.

Duration: 55:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Busty Anal

Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Dakkota and I are on a vacation in the woods. She starts prancing around in tight white yoga pants and white bra. It's not long before there is too much movement for my liking and out come the ropes. Dakkota has a look on her face of satisfaction as her plan has worked... as planned. Dakkota is manhandled and roped and gets an over sized gag that her tiny mouth is not used to. This was a quick shoot to test out new camera equipment. I will be doing more like this soon, and as I get used to the new cams, I'll start upping the intensity again, but don't worry, I still have a lot of older content that I am currently editing on the old system.

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 599.4 MB

Download Cabin Fever with Dakkota

Cowgirl Live part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let's add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on - she's in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum

Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl Live part 3

Ariel Anderssen - self shocking

Self shocking is a whole different challenge! Ariel Anderssen will try to shock herself, if she can even bring herself to do it. It is not about the levels, it is about the mental challenge of pressing that button. And Ariel Anderssen can explain how it feels, like no one else! Very very informative video, watch this if you want to get started with electro play!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13872kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 843.9 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - self shocking

Player

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

There's a point when working with a woman where it stops being work and it begins to be personal. That happened very early on with Jade Indica. She's a player and it shows. In the way she looks at him. The way she tells him that she missed his cock. The pussy hook keeps her body taught. She wants him and he wants her. They kiss and slip each other some tongue like two people madly in love.

Duration: 36:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Player

Shannon Kelly

Cast: Shannon Kelly
Genres: Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Vibrator ,Suspension ,Dunking ,fake boobs ,Muscle ,Redhead ,toned ,BDSM

At long last I finally got my hands and ropes on Shannon Kelly! I met her 3 years ago and have been waiting impatiently since. Well gang, it has been worth the wait. She truly is a bondage slut and even has me step up the level of our play! Who am I to refuse? She has a hard body that just wont quit. I love watching her muscles straining in bondage and fighting her orgasms. She took everything I threw or sprayed at her and wants to come back for more. I dont see a problem with that.

Duration: 49:45
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 579.3 MB

Download Shannon Kelly

The Revolution is Cumming: Tough Lez Babes Initiate Mia Li

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Mia Little ,Lily Lane
Genres: Metal Plug ,Lesbian ,Humiliation ,Pussy Eating ,Slave ,Spanking ,Anal ,BDSM ,Bondage ,slim

The lesbian revolution is cumming! Party members Cherry Torn and Lily Lane are looking to recruit new members to join them in subverting the masses. Will good girl videographer Mia Li pass their tests and prove she can be bad? Cherry and Lily strip Mia of her clothes and get her on her hands and knees. Lily and Cherry take turns spanking Mia's round perky ass before tying her up. Mia is spanked, flogged, and cropped all over her toned athletic body as Lily and Cherry test her limits. Then they open up Mia's tight wet pussy with fingers and a dick-on-a-stick. Mia cums hard and then her hungry cunt swallows Lily's whole fist! Pussy stretched open around that fist, Mia cums hard again to the satisfaction of Cherry and Lily. Next, these ladies teach Mia survival skills incase she gets thrown in the slammer. Handcuffed and trapped between these two fierce dommes, Mia executes every order perfectly. She licks Cherry's pussy and gets fucked by Lily's huge strap-on cock. After Cherry cums on Mia's face, it's Lily's turn. Mia flips over and services Lily with her eager tongue as Cherry finger-bangs Mia's pussy. Mia is tireless as she works to service Lily's beautiful cunt. Lily cums on Mia's face just as Mia cums from overstimulation. Finally, both ladies focus their attention on Mia for the final test. Cherry pushes a metal butt plug into Mia's ass and Lily decorates her breasts and cunt with closepins. Mia cums hard with her pussy stretched open by closepins and a hard metal plug in her ass. It looks like Mia can be a bad girl after all.

Duration: 51:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

Download The Revolution is Cumming: Tough Lez Babes Initiate Mia Li

Cowgirl Live part 1

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

We open with cuffs anchoring her ankles and wrists parallel to the legs of a wooden chair. This method does not allow any movement against the sharp edges of the cuffs. Her extremities are held fast. CowGirl is a very hot chick and knows it. She coos with excitement knowing she is on display for the Insex denizens - 300 hundred strong. Let's go after that face - let's pig it with a custom built appliance that wedges her mouth open between her nostrils and the teeth of her lower jaw. She oinks for us. And for any pig the prod is displayed. PD is anxious to try out a special collar. It will stretch her neck and is adjusted very tightly. Asking her to speak demonstrates its effectiveness. All she can do is whisper some faint murmurs. Now rivulets of tears are streaking the makeup. No problem - free her hands and let her have her makeup for a quick prim.

Duration: 51:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Cowgirl Live part 1