Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Frogtied Suspension

I haven't been doing suspensions long, but I absolutely love them! For me, suspension is the best type of bondage to help you clear your head and focus on the task at hand. And, I'll try a new suspension just about any day you ask me.
So, this was a usual Friday afternoon. I put on a rock and roll t-shirt and purple leggings that were sent to me by a fan. My feet are bare. Johnny takes his time carefully tying me in a chest harness and hip harness with hemp rope to support my weight in the suspension. He then ties my legs into a nifty frogtie. Finally, he attaches me to the suspension ring and uses the electric hoist to make me glide up in the air. After a while of spinning and struggling in mid air, Johnny decides to pull out a few toys. He whops me with the flogger before swatting me with the cane. This is something we don't do often for video, but tied and swinging from the ceiling kind of made me a bit more helpless I guess.

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:48
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.5 MB

Download Frogtied Suspension

Insex - Scrubbed

Impaled on a steel dildo, 1016 balances dangerously in a pair of high heels. With her face encased in a metal head cage and voluptuous breasts nearly bursting out of her business suit, she stands stiff at attention. Suffering almost motionlessly, she is filled with fear and trepidation. Just as she should be.

Format: avi
Duration: 27:46
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1758kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 385.1 MB

Download Insex - Scrubbed

SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock..

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Amber Rayne, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We start with our little pervert on her knees bound in a simple and classic chest tie beside the legendary Sexuallybroken bed. Her mouth hole is at just the right height for the 10 inches of furious black thunder that walks up and owns her skull.

Duration: 20:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6782kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Tiny Amber deepthroats 10 inches of black cock..

Little Lanta - hogtied on the rotating display

Super flexible fun pet girl Little Lanta is back!! She wanted a real challenge, so I tied her in a tight hogtie, with a harness panel gag holding her head back. She was on a rotating display platform, so we can sit back and watch her spin around and around. Lanta is such an awesome girl to tie up, she can handle anything and she always wants more! Tight bondage with gymnasts is so much fun!! Enjoy this Little Lanta bondage display, it is a work of art!

Duration: 3:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 416.2 MB

Download Little Lanta - hogtied on the rotating display

Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

Soon Rin's captor returns. He removes her gag. Before he regags her he ties a rope into her hair. He then gags her with an old rag before taping it in. He grabs more rope. He adds a crotchrope and then ties it off up high to another tree very tightly. He then ties her hair back to the tree, before he pulls her ankles back beside the base of the tree. He ties and cinches them. He walks away and leaves Rin to struggle an moan. He returns with clover clamps. He applies them just to the side of her nipples. He takes care of a few loose ends before he ties the clamps down towards the ground to a branch. Even though Rin screams through the gag as the clamps stretch her nipples, the tears are from something in her eyes. Her eyes burn as her makeup runs down her face. As if her bondage wasn't thorough enough, he ties her thumbs and also tightens up her hair tie. He walks off leaving poor Rin completely bound and helpless in the middle of no where.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:32
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Rin Transported to The Woods and Tree Tied - Part 3

London River two dick

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

The drool pours out of her cute little face and runs down her tiny tits as those big doll like eyes strain. We tag team without mercy until Odette is a dazed and drooling mess, held up only by her shackles. The cock and vibrator has blasted her brains right out of her pretty blonde head. It is a very good look on her indeed.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download London River two dick

Getting to know sky high Sky

Getting to know leggy and lovely spanking lover Sky. Sky is sooo shy and quiet, at least right now in the getting to know her phase. She ballgags herself and gets tied up and crotch roped while standing in 5″ heels. She never ever wears heels so this may have been the most challenging part for her..so next visit expect some high heel training to happen.
After the ballgag, nipple clamps and crotch rope sky gets to the floor and her shoes are removed. She is tied frog style and then struggles before I put 2 socks in her mouth and use microfoam tape over those. Her legs are tied together and her long arms are moving all around so I pull them over to the side to get them out of her way. A pair of panties goes over her head and then she struggles around on the carpet.

Duration: 31:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5138kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Getting to know sky high Sky

Fresh Meat: Episode 2 "Thank You Mistress Bobbi"

Cast: Mickey Mod ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: CBT ,Chastity Play ,Black ,Bondage ,Slave ,slim ,buttplug ,Pussy Eating ,Pegging ,Pain

Mistress Bobbi Starr is perfection with natural beauty and the brains to match. She's the girl next door who you fantasize about and are intimidated to approach. Thankfully for us she's also a sadistic bitch and horny as hell! Coy submissive Mickey Mod is on his second day of training and Mistress Bobbi doesn't hold back. She humiliates and torments him by making him wear painful high heels while being spanked, paddled and plugged with an electrified buttplug. She administers CBT and hotwax while fucking him in the ass with a dildo attached to the heel of her boot! Bobbi uses his hard dick while he is in uncomfortable bondage to get herself off then leaves him used, abused and denied.
Come back to follow Mickey's training and see if he can progress to serve on the prestigious Upper Floor!

Duration: 53:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Fresh Meat: Episode 2 "Thank You Mistress Bobbi"

HT - Beating Bella - Redhead Girl Bella Rossi and Jack Hammer

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Bella Rossi has never been tied up by Jack Hammer. How the two of them have known each other this long and never gotten around to that is one of life's great mysteries. It isn't going to be a problem after today, though.

What makes Bella so exciting is how she reacts to pain. If you choke her even a little bit she is dripping wet by the time your hand comes away. If you tie off her tits and take the cane to them it is almost as good as a vibrator when it comes to making her cum. The two of them together are more than enough to make her blow her top.

And how could anyone resist that kind of temptation? Look at her body. Those tits are Made for this kind of torment. Her throat is begging for a good squeeze.

If you don't do it to her, just tie her into a predicament and watch her do it to herself. She's too ready eager to let a little thing like lack of air stop her from getting off.

Duration: 54:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download HT - Beating Bella - Redhead Girl Bella Rossi and Jack Hammer

Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and Princess Donna Part 3 of 4 of the November Live show

Cast: Princess Donna Dolore ,Ally Ann ,Ashley Jane
Genres: Feet ,Blonde ,Dildo ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,Brunette ,Submission ,slim ,Bondage ,Corporal Punishment

Live Show Mondays brings you part three of the November live show that featured Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and special guest co-top Princess Donna.
This update starts with the end and cool down of last week's scene, then we begin to set up for the next predicament. Ally is made to play with a hard cock and the Princess fingers the helpless Ashley at will.
Soon both girls are bound again, Ashley against the wall with an electric stim buried up her wet shaved cunt. Ally is strappado and spread wide, her 19yr old pussy helpless against the huge dildo and vibrator we are going to jam inside.
Now to the fun part, the electric stim in Ashley's pussy is sound activated! The other half is taped to Ally's chest and now it's time to make Ally scream. The louder Ally screams, the harder Ashely gets her poor cunt hole shocked.
The big problem here is Ally can't stop cumming. Every orgasm is more intense and louder, she can't keep quiet and Ashley is getting shocked to hell. Yes, we cane Ally's feet and flog her hard, but the fact that the vibrator is doing the most damage is amazing to see.

Duration: 44:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4895kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ashley Jane, Ally Ann, and Princess Donna Part 3 of 4 of the November Live show