Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Stefanos' Brunch!

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Maestro Stefanos ,Nerine Mechanique
Genres: Discipline ,Female Slave ,Anal ,natural boobs ,brunch ,Oral Sex ,brunet ,Spanking ,Curvy ,Rope Bondage
Video language: English

Welcome back to The Upper Floor for Stefanos' Brunch! This is always a great play party with many skilled lifestyle BDSM players! Position training and objectification kick off the brunch while nerine tries to make the perfect omelette under Stefanos' discipline. After that its off the lounge for cock sucking, fucking, micro bondage, spanking, flogging, D s Play, single tails, strapons and the list goes on!

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:02:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Stefanos' Brunch!

Brianna

Brianna has such big beautiful eyes... and such a succulent shaved pussy. The Savage man let's pretty Brianna out of her cage, binds her and cuts the crotch out of her panty hose. we now get to witness the hottest wettest and most excruiatingly painful episode of Galaxy's Pussy Torment series. clips, clamps, weights, electricity, scorching candle wax, tight bondage ropes cutting deeply into our slave girl's pink honey pot. My.... Brianna is such a lucky girl!

Duration: 57:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Brianna

Nina and Sonya

Cast: Sonya ,Nina
Genres: Brunette ,Fingering ,natural boobs ,glasses ,LezDom ,Anal ,Humiliation ,Lesbian ,Facesitting ,other hair color

The stunning Nina is caught looking at Sonya's personal belongings and is punished properly.

Duration: 29:29
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 343.2 MB

Download Nina and Sonya

Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Cast: Kristen Scott ,Tommy Pistol
Genres: Suspension ,brunet ,Deepthroat ,slim ,Pierced Nipples ,PIV ,Brunette ,Bondage ,Sub ,Latinx

Kristen Scott may have an innocent charm, but beneath that sweetness is a dirty slut who loves being manhandled, tied up, smacked around and fucked. Tommy Pistol steps in, and without a word begins smacking Kristen around. He slaps that delicate face, spits in Kristin's mouth, and uses that hot, fuckable body for every twisted, selfish purpose. He quickly flogs and finger fucks Kristen, adding a vibe along the way, to make them shudder with orgasms, again and again. Kristen screams and cums while tied to a wooden chair, unable to pull away or escape.
Next, Kristen's fully suspended upside down, while Tommy shoves his cock in their wet, drooling mouth. He face fucks Kristen and uses a vibe at the same time, making that pussy cum again and again, as he slams that throat with his punishing cock. Kristen is then put in a partial suspension with hands tied, as Tommy fucks their wet cunt from behind.
Finally, Kristen's put on their back and absolutely slammed, taking all the dick, screaming and cumming the entire time, until their perfect, slutty pussy makes Tommy cum so damn hard he can barely remain standing. By this point, Kristen is fully used and fucked, and left shaking and moaning, covered in cum and sweat.

Duration: 55:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Kristen Scott Powerfucked Into Massive Twitching Orgasms

Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor

They may come looking for the source of all of those screams, but when they see the humiliating way PD has her tied up, like an offering to the perversions of the forest, they may not be inclined to help her. Not without sampling the goods first.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

Download Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms

Cast: Carissa Montgomery
Genres: Blonde ,Pain ,Submission ,Big Tits ,shaved ,Ball Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Crotch Rope ,Humiliation ,fake boobs

Hard core bondage fans know who Carissa Montgomery is. And if not, this is the time to meet her on HogTied.
Big Tit Bondage Slut is tied tight under layers and layers of rope and gags, then THREE bowling balls hung from a painful, vibrating crotch rope that gouges the FUCK out of her pretty pink snatch till she is coming over and over again, pleading for mercy.
She says she loves hogties, so I give it to her good: suspended, stretched open, double vibed and fucked with a giant black cock on a stick till she leaves puddles on the floor.
She is so spent at this point that all she can do is lay back and get fucked. I jack her ankles in the air and open that snatch for everyone to see. When she starts to orgasms, her whole body tenses and shakes. Awesome job Carissa!

Duration: 53:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4722kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Huge Tit Blonde Bondage Slut Destroyed With Overwhelming Orgasms

Fourth Of July Mindfuck Dia Zerva

The best part of Insex was always the live feeds. dia is kind enough to demonstrate why, with a little help from the fine members of RealTimeBondage. Their imaginations, combined with Dee and PD, are enough to push any scene to the limits.dia has a lovely dress picked out for the Independence Day festivities. It looks amazing but Dee has a few accessories to really make it pop. For example, a set of clover clamps to dias nipples make her and the outfit sing.The deviants behind the keyboards keep the good ideas rolling in. dia is gagged with her own panties and lifted onto a table to put her into better caning position. PD lays a few strokes on her, but Mr.Swampy has a better idea. He blesses her with 3 strong blows to her feet and her gag cant fully muffle the screams. It gives her the inspiration to try to get out so tomboy makes the wonderful suggestion of caning her magnificent tits until shes out. The entire ordeal has her thanking everyone for their input, like a good painslut should.Canes arent the only way to hurt. SD knows just how to make a bitch scream and how to make her moan. The cattle prod gets the g going, while a few fingers in the cunt provide the melody. PD grabs his sparker and shocks her feet until shes ready to quit.There is so much more torment doled out by the members. A pair of zippers with well over 30 clips, a humiliating anal violation and a mind fuck so wicked it leaves the normally unshakable dia crying for mercy from her voyeuristic online assailants. The live feeds are so epic that missing one is never an option.

Format: real
Duration: 1:12:43
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 392.4 MB

Download Fourth Of July Mindfuck Dia Zerva

Justine wants to be my Favorite Electroslut!

Cast: Justine Joli ,Bobbi Starr
Genres: Lesbian ,natural boobs ,LezDom ,Femdom ,Anal ,Tens Unit ,Electric Dildo ,BDSM ,Cop ,Pussy Eating

Episode 3: Justine is trying really hard to prove herself to be my favorite Electroslut! Tied in a back breaking inverted suspension Justine is under great strain. To make matters more difficult I challenge her love for electricity by strapping her to two wired hot copper pipes, one in her arm pits and the other on the back of her knees. But I'm not easy to please, so an even greater challenge is introduced: the Cattle Prod. I really want to see how bad she really wants to be my favorite. I want to know how far she is willing to go to see that look of sheer pleasure on my face.

Duration: 26:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 987.1 MB

Download Justine wants to be my Favorite Electroslut!

Jasmin - no more pole dancing

Pole dancer Jasmin is really good! She wanted to get some practice in, but we tied her to her pole. Obviously, she did not like that! Bondage is good exercise too. Especially some struggling, like Jasmin is doing. Can she escape and get back to her practice? Watch the video to find out!

Duration: 6:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 358.7 MB

Download Jasmin - no more pole dancing