Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Serene's bondage continues. Her arms are pulled up behind her and tied to the top of the post. Then more ropes are added to her ankles. During this time she keeps talking. Even though the ball gag is huge, Serene is still too loud for my liking. I remove it and stuff a huge wad of cloth in her mouth and then seal it in with clear tape. Ahhh, Much better. I hoist her ankles and tie them off to an overhead I-beam. Remember the ropes I tied in her hair from Part 1?... They are now tied around and up high on the post as well. Serene's head is now strictly tied as well. Finally serene is not making much noise. Just a whimper or mmmpph here and there. Nipple clamps are added and then pulled and tied taught. I remove her shoes and tie her toes back as well. Serene is now left as I go look around the house again. I get the feeling she'll tell me anything I want after an hour or 2. (I had to go back to the ballgag partway through the clip as Serene couldn't take it any longer... It really was a brutal and huge gag. Her left nipple clamp pulled off as well)

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 320.8 MB

Download Valley Girl Tricked into Bondage (wasn't Hard) - Part 2

South - professional swimmer's first elbow tie

South is flexible! This tall girl is very fit, and she is trying her first elbow bondage today. They go all the way together, which is always very beautiful on girls with long slender arms. Gagged and a bit suprised at the super tight bondage, South moves around, trying to struggle a little against this new feeling. Having your elbows tied is very exciting, especially for the first time!

Duration: 4:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14585kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 445.2 MB

Download South - professional swimmer's first elbow tie

She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I decide to let her take a break, and let her roll on her side to help take some of the pressure off of her neck, as I simply want a new view. Don't worry my nice streak does not last long. Her tits are also more accessible on her side and they look like they need some attention, and I oblige them with some groping and good old fashioned hand slapping. I order her to roll back on her stomach. I pull up on the rope connecting her neck and ankles, pulling her into a nice arch before untying it and really tightening it up. The intensity of PJ's mmmpphs and moans ramps up a bit at this point. I step away, leaving PJ to endure her predicament. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 28:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 646.5 MB

Download She Will Be Ecstatic About Rubbing My Feet When we Are Done - Part 3

It Part One

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex
Video language: English

Lila Katt gets a good thorough questioning before she's put through her paces. She stands in a very cute dress on set. Her nerves are obvious as the members get to know her better. When the show starts Lila is put into a cage that just fits her body and keeps her legs spread wide. The cage goes up in the air and the questions keep coming. A plug is inserted into Lila's ass. She has to keep it in or get punished. The plug is too small so Lila gets one that's too big it hurts so much. The crew has been suffering some terrible winter weather and now they are going to share it with Lila

Duration: 57:53
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2689kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download It Part One

Jackie Moore and Jade Marxxx

Cast: Jackie Moore ,Jade Marxxx
Genres: Slave ,Strap On ,Fingering ,Rope Bondage ,Pussy Eating ,Anal ,Femdom ,Electrical Play ,LezDom ,Tens Unit

First, Jade and Jackie are tied side by side and brought to electro orgasms by Chanta. Later, Jackie is bound in several positions and Jade is trained in the art of giving her electro-pleasure.

Duration: 33:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 386.2 MB

Download Jackie Moore and Jade Marxxx

Hot Redheaded Prisoner Made to endure multiple orgasms

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Redhead ,multiple orgasms ,Gag ,Rope Bondage ,Fingering ,Ball Gag ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Domination

Kendra is back again on Hogtied after a few years' hiatus and she has a lot of catching up to do. Bound & gagged she is made to endure clamps, clips, intense orgasms, & even water methods..

Duration: 1:04:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Hot Redheaded Prisoner Made to endure multiple orgasms

Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Amanda's captor keeps adding more and more tape until she is almost completely mummified to the chair. He removes her gag, but promptly hand gags her as he gropes her bound tits. She is soon hooded with a nylon, before a tall posture collar is buckled around her neck. Amanda whimpers as he carries on with his plan, which includes wrapping more tape around her. He rips open the nylon around her mouth and installs a dental retractor, which distorts her face. He completely wraps her head with more clear tape, causing further distortion. Amanda is left in her bondage for a while, but her captor once again returns. He lowers a chain hoist and hooks it onto the chair and slowly raises it off the ground. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

Download Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended. At this point Ariel does not seem to mind me hammering a nail into the wooden table. She moans as I tie each of her nipples and her tongue clamp to said nail. I leave her to endure her bondage for a while, but I return to tie her big toes to the post. I leave her once again, but I return one final time to give her another good hand spanking, and we get a nice reaction from Ariel as she twitches and jerks, thus pulling on all the clamps. The last 9 minutes of the clip are of Ariel talking about the scene and describing what happened in her own words. Other notes... This was a custom video and the customer requested a lot of foot shots, but not to worry if that is not your cup of tea, there are plenty of shots of everything.

Duration: 30:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 671.0 MB

Download Table Top Ties for Ariel - Part 4

Cam Damage: First Time Torment For A Badass

Cast: Cam Damage ,The Pope
Genres: Bush ,Domination ,Metal Bondage ,Handler ,Dildo ,Crop ,Humiliation ,Flogging ,Pain ,Corporal Punishment

Cam Damage is new to us at Kink, but bondage and torment are right up their alley. Cam's a hardcore bottom that loves to be helpless in extreme situations, so being on Device Bondage makes perfect sense. The Pope chooses devices that are designed to ensure ultimate suffering, and he adds his own brand of sadistic play to push Cam clear over the edge. We begin with Cam in a bridge position as The Pope warms up their flesh with a brutal flogging and cropping. He plays the game of "crop or vibe", refusing to let Cam cum until their pussy is so sensitive the orgasms just can't be held back any longer. Cam's tits are covered with clothes pins, which The Pope then slaps off to increase the pain level. The second scene begins and Cam is in a doggy position. Nipple clamps are added, and then weights are added to the clamps to maximize the suffering. The Pope shoves a huge dildo down Cam's throat and then deep inside of their pussy. The orgasms flow quickly! Next, Cam is in a seated position, put into a mild strappado, more exposed than ever. The Pope takes full advantage of this by getting even more intense. He doesn't get to play at this level often, so when the opportunity arises to work with someone as tough as Cam, The Pope takes advantage of every second.

Duration: 54:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4886kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Cam Damage: First Time Torment For A Badass

Violet vs. The Wet Spot

I knew Violet was no stranger to bondage and ropes so when I asked if she'd ever tied herself up for fun I was surprised when she hadn't. She'd thought about it, but never seemed like fun since she'd never be truly stuck. After explaining how ice releases worked her eyes lit up and begged to give it a try. Like a pro she bound herself up good in a tight red gag, frogtie and well place crotchrope and handcuffs. Violet tosses and turns enjoying her ropes for several minutes before checking the progress. It's obvious from the large pack of ice in the nylons that they'll be quite a wet spot on the bed before she gets free; one way or another!

Duration: 9:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1920kbps

File size: 145.8 MB

Download Violet vs. The Wet Spot