Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sister Dee

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: Submission ,Cage ,Domination ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Spanking ,natural boobs ,Metal Bondage ,Corporal Punishment
Video language: English

This is one of the most intense shoots that has ever been posted on this site.
Sister Dee showed up with a serious need for an attitude adjustment, and that's just what she got.
Chained and locked down inside a metal box with an insulated electrified metal grate screwed in place just millimeters away from her flesh, she must hold herself perfectly still or receive a severe shock if she touches the grate. To make things interesting, cyd cattle prods her, torments her nipples and slathers her cunt with the fire sauce. It's only the first scene and her will is already broken.
The electrical cage predicament is followed up with an intense spanking and anal play scene with Sister Dee's head locked down beneath a concrete floor in a steel box, leaving the rest of her body above ground to be whipped and punished.
The final electrical interrogation scene completes an awesome set. If you watch only one shoot on this site, watch this one.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:06:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Sister Dee

Charli Acacia

Charli Acacia has the right attitude, drive and determination to become a BDSM rough sex superstar, and when we asked her to try and squirt on camera for you guys, she said she would try her hardest even though she's never done it before. Thatta' girl, Charli, that's a good sex slave! Of course, Master Bruno lends a hand, and a cock, and a whip, a vibrator and a violet wand, to help Charli achieve her dream. Chained and secured with leather straps to a small wooden box, Charli's entire body is shocked with the violet wand to tune her up. She shrieks in agony as the static electricity stings her sensitive clit and nipples. The Hitachi wand is applied to her clit until she begs for cock. Charli receives her reward and gets her throat and pussy deeply penetrated and fucked with equal intensity. The skilled Master Bruno shoves four fingers into Charli's gash, and puts the vibe directly on her clit until she squirts, not once, but three fucking times! It's super intense and way better than any reality TV! Charli thinks she's finished, but she gets the dildo on a stick jammed in her bald biscuit. More throat fucking and pussy hammering, and then Bruno dumps a huge load of spuzz in her mouth which Charli hungrily swallows down. An amazing scene with an amazing slut!

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7742kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Charli Acacia

Chaise

As I lay back on the chaise on a lazy Sunday afternoon, I drift off and dream about wearing lacy pale pink and black lingerie with garters, satin panties and stockings....my dream man, Johnny approaches me and offers to tie me up tightly....with silky silvery gray rope....and give me a satin cleave gag to keep me from saying anything nonsensical. I dream away for what seems like forever. When I wake, I find it was not only in my dreams, but I had been wearing the prior lingerie when I fell into xxxx and Johnny took care of the rest during my reverie. I woke to find that all of my dreams had come true once again. And, then I just put on a little show...struggling around for Johnny, so he can fully appreciate his handiwork.

Duration: 6:49
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 112.3 MB

Download Chaise

BrutalMaster - Pig - Scourged

We are not going to lie, this session is not for the faint of heart. The Scourge is one of the majority feared pain devices in Hell! It is so heartless and brutal we have not used it in greater amount than 15 years. But The Pig begged to suffer below it is vigour, this babe wanted to know what it would feel like to be destroyed, , pain in a matter of seconds. She discovered out, her body hanging limply from the ceiling in the playroom. In the end, The Pig was trickling as that babe crawled away. Be careful what u crave for, coz in Hell! it will happen to u.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 10:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.0 GB

Download BrutalMaster - Pig - Scourged

Camping With Rachel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I tie some thin twine into Rachel's hair and then tie her head back to the bottom of the post behind her. I leave her like this for a while. I notice she has to much movement for my liking though. I eventually ti her knees to her chest, I then clamp her nipples and pull the clamps tight and tie them over the horizontal branch. Now things get interesting for Rachel. She has to pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her nipples. She gets tired and her nipples get pulled on. I watch her bound like this for a while, before I tie her big toes back. I pick up the stick I was using to roast marshmallows with earlier, and use it to whack her feet. I then give her a few smacks to her ass and then I give her stretched tits a little attention before leaving her. This is where Part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 908.0 MB

Download Camping With Rachel - Part 2

Extreme Rope Bondage And Torment

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Casey Calvert is at the top of her game, and is more than willing to let The Pope put her through her paces to prove it. Casey's day begins with a brutal inverted suspension, with her body tethered to a piece of bamboo to keep her rigid. Her arms are bound and then pulled tightly behind her, along with one of her elbows being tied to one of her legs. Casey is completely helpless and has to endure everything The Pope throws at her. In the second scene, Casey is now tethered to a column by her arms which hold the back of her neck firmly against the column. All of her weight is hanging from a waist rope and her arms. Casey is very aware of her body at this point. She is toyed with by her captor, and little by little he finds ways to intensify the tie to make it even more extreme. She is fucked and made to cum several times before they move on to the final position.

Duration: 50:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Extreme Rope Bondage And Torment

Marica Hase Suffers Beautifully In Brutal Bondage

Marica took a long break from shooting, but is back and more than ready to get tied up and played with by The Pope. We begin with an asymmetrical tie that has Marica's body pulled in every direction.

Duration: 35:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4830kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Marica Hase Suffers Beautifully In Brutal Bondage

InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

It's all about Ashley Lane's amazing body today. This babe has a lot of assets we plan on taking advantage of. Girls get their nipples and clits pierced to increase their sensitivity.

Duration: 54:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Ashley Lane Screamer

Taken, Tied and Tortured

Her front side gets a grueling flogging before she is blindfolded and The Pope dishes out some sensory play with her flesh. Vanna is finished off with non stop orgasms that push her over the edge, exactly where she wanted to be.

Duration: 45:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Taken, Tied and Tortured

Bailey Blue - Excellence In Obedience

Studio: Society SM

Bailey's been around the DungeonCorp block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way.

Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

Download Bailey Blue - Excellence In Obedience