Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Extreme Rope Bondage And Torment

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Casey Calvert is at the top of her game, and is more than willing to let The Pope put her through her paces to prove it. Casey's day begins with a brutal inverted suspension, with her body tethered to a piece of bamboo to keep her rigid. Her arms are bound and then pulled tightly behind her, along with one of her elbows being tied to one of her legs. Casey is completely helpless and has to endure everything The Pope throws at her. In the second scene, Casey is now tethered to a column by her arms which hold the back of her neck firmly against the column. All of her weight is hanging from a waist rope and her arms. Casey is very aware of her body at this point. She is toyed with by her captor, and little by little he finds ways to intensify the tie to make it even more extreme. She is fucked and made to cum several times before they move on to the final position.

Format: mp4
Duration: 50:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Extreme Rope Bondage And Torment

Berlin

Cast: Mark Davis ,Mz Berlin
Genres: Big Tits ,Role Play ,foreskin ,BDSM ,Rope Bondage ,switch ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Blowjob ,Bondage

Busty Berlin is a life-styler who loves to be sexually used in bondage. She was really excited and nervous about having sex on camera with Mark Davis. Berlin gets worked over with the cane, zapper, cat-o-nine tails, weighted clamps, choking and face slapping. She is bound with hemp rope, latex straps, leather and chains. Hard fucking and cock sucking while restrained gets her off. This is a hot session with good chemistry.

Duration: 49:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Berlin

Dana DeArmond and Phoebe

Cast: Dana DeArmond ,Phoebe
Genres: Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,shaved ,Dominatrix ,Facesitting ,other hair color ,Violet Wand ,Fingering ,Strap On ,Redhead

Everyone knows that Dana DeArmond is one of my favorite pets, so, when she is good I bring her a treat. This time I bring her Phoebe, a sweet little red-head who is just as innocent looking as can be. Dana shocks her hard and uses her toy to make herself cum hard before giving her any orgasms of her own.

Duration: 51:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 600.5 MB

Download Dana DeArmond and Phoebe

Captured Alisha Adams

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Alisha Adams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Lesbian

Alisha is here for a reason, though. She wants to model for Elise in her new photo spread. Elise did explain to her that this was not the standard gig. There is more to this than just looking pretty and making a pouty face at the camera.

Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Captured Alisha Adams

Sativa Rose and Mark Davis

Cast: Mark Davis ,Sativa Rose
Genres: Humiliation ,muscular ,Squirting ,shaved ,foreskin ,top ,Curvy ,Blowjob ,other hair color ,Brunette

Sexy latina Sativa Rose submits to Mark Davis. This was a tough shoot for her but she made it through with great reactions and a couple of squirting orgasms.

Duration: 38:50
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 452.3 MB

Download Sativa Rose and Mark Davis

Dirty Chai Filthy Penance

Cast: Dirty Chai
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Whipping

Dirty Chai may be the, well, dirtiest cunt to ever be degraded in hell! In this session, the whore is bound to the Penance Bench for a beating. She wears a cruel gag and her filthy asshole is plugged as well. Then the beating begins with a braided whip which looks almost harmless until you see the cruel marks it leaves. During all this, the cunt is whimpering and moaning and reminding us that she completely understands why she is in hell! While still bound, the plug comes out of her ass and yet another humiliation is in store for her. This is a true piece of meat who understands that hell! is the place for her. Dirty Chai's Filthy Penance, just for you.

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18324kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Dirty Chai Filthy Penance

Tyler File

Release Year: 2021

The sky is pitch black when I shoot up in bed. My body is covered in sweat but I am shivering and cold. The nightmare was so vivid, almost real. It comes back to me in flashes. Like in a storm, how the lightening reveals everything for a brief moment. And then all is dark again. I see a house in a small town I don't recognize. A man in black grinning evilly as he throws me to the floor, tapes me up, and yanks my underwear off. My friend tyler is in the bathtub moaning and convulsing with mouth taped and shirt over her head. There is nothing I can do to help her. I can't even help myself. I see myself alone, belted down to a card table, trembling in fear.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4827kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Tyler File

All Choked Up

Beautiful Dakoda smiles as PD ties her neck, standing her up on her feet. He orders her to get herself red and flushed, then fucks her with a vibrating dildo and canes her foot while she slides her hand up and down his cock. Hanging upside down, she sucks cock as he vibrates and sucks her. PD bends her over, tying her with her head down and ass up, fucking her cunt hole. Then on a mattress, he binds her into a ball, rolling her around, using his cock in first one hole then the other, vibrating her clit. Afterward, she's choked with cock, ending up with a face full.

Format: real
Duration: 45:56
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 247.6 MB

Download All Choked Up

Dungeon Slave

Release Year: 2021

"Hi, I'm Mia Gold and I'm here today to play out a fantasy I've always had...", she said. "I'm really excited for today." "It's been months since I've been in bondage."

Duration: 36:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6770kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Dungeon Slave