Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Harmony and Satine Phoenix

Cast: Harmony ,Satine Phoenix
Genres: Anal ,the wall ,Latinx ,Sub ,Bondage ,Strap On ,Pain ,Ball Gag ,Blonde ,mixed
Video language: English

Satine is a sexy Filipina Sicilian girl with an incredible body and a will to submit. In this fantasy update, she is taken in a back alley parking lot and brought to a empty basement for sexual punishment. Her head is bound to a hole in the wall as she is strap-on fucked by her captor, Mistress Harmony. Pain, pleasure and humiliation are mixed up nicely to make Satine very happy with her experience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:07
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 397.3 MB

Download Harmony and Satine Phoenix

Fucking Machines Virgin

Cast: Yhivi
Genres: Machine Dildo ,Solo Female ,High Heels ,Latinx ,bottom ,black hair ,natural boobs ,Hitachi ,Dildo

We finally get to pop Yhivi's machine cherry and pound her holes with our machines. She has never before been fucked by machines and after we are finished with her she will never be the same. She has an oral fixation as well, so we make sure to fill her slutty mouth with the biggest dildo that will fit into her mouth and fuck that hole too.

Duration: 37:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fucking Machines Virgin

Emerald and Kym Wilde

Cast: Emerald ,Kym Wilde
Genres: natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,Lesbian ,Brunette ,Corporal Punishment ,LezDom ,Humiliation ,Slave ,Bondage ,Clothespins

This is a hot scene where Kym is pretty turned on my Emerald.

Duration: 1:02:43
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 730.4 MB

Download Emerald and Kym Wilde

Casey Cumming

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Take one trussed up model and hand her over to Jack Hammer for a bit of fun and you will never be disappointed. Neither will she.It's been a while since Casey has had a day of fun with rope.

Duration: 1:02:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Casey Cumming

Live

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

A friend gave me his phone number weeks ago. "Call him. Just call him," she said. I'd stopped dating. It wasn't the guys. Well, maybe a little. "Look, I'm over 'relationships' for the moment. I just want to be by myself for awhile. That's all." My friend shrugged. "Call him," she said again. I was the youngest of three girls. Growing up, I'd watched my sisters and their boy friends. Clumsy kisses in the barn. Hands groping, pushed away, more groping. I had dreams, murky pictures in my head.

Duration: 49:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4782kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Live

Amber Rayne VS Yana Jordan

Cast: Amber Rayne; Yana Jordan
Genres: Girls Fight, Lesbian, Lezdom, Strapon

ogue is back after leading her Tag Team to 3rd place in the 2008 season. She is eager to get back into the single match style and looks forward to the tournament, but first she has to get past The Wildcat. Many think that Yana is underrated. Many think she is better then what we have seen so far. This match will tell us what we need to know about the Wildcat. With Amber giving up 27lbs to a muscular Wildcat, will her experience be enough to stop an ass fucking in RD4? Amber puts up a good fight, but brutal leg scissors sap the strength from her as Yana takes what she wants from her smaller opponent.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 46:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 557.4 MB

Download Amber Rayne VS Yana Jordan

Sienna: Looks Can Be Deceiving

Cast: Sienna
Genres: Ball Gag ,Submission ,Domination ,Anal ,Fingering ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,slim ,Rope Bondage ,bottom

Back from our Casting Couch for a full shoot, Sienna is a gorgeous, sweet, shy girl. Only 19, with an innocent face and incredible puffy tits, she's soft-spoken and lady-like. Don't be fooled!
This girl transforms when we tie her up, from sweet young thing to filthy howling ass-whore in no time. With her lithe young body bound, nipples pinned, and tight wet pussy filled, Sienna really comes out of her shell. Foot caning makes her pretty face snarl and her pussy drip like a faucet. But there's nothing like being tied up and ass-fucked to bring out the anal slut-beast in Sienna. Screaming orgasms are pretty fucking hot.

Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 967.8 MB

Download Sienna: Looks Can Be Deceiving

Arienh - mouth spreader

The lovely Arienh is doing well in her training. Because of her permanent septum piercing, she can easily be controlled. A small leash is enough to lead her around or park her anywhere we want. Today, Arienh is going to have a milking session on the red cow milker at high power. We leash her nose ring to the milking frame, she is submissive enough to stay there when we tell her to. Arienh's little moans tell us that the high powered machine hurts her a little bit more than she expected. To humiliate her even more we use a new tool: a mouth spreader. This will cause drooling and it is an effective gag. We would love to hear what you think about this session, please comment below!

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Arienh - mouth spreader

Jade Indica - Casting Couch

Cast: Jade Indica
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Vibrator, Zapper, Ball Gag, Ring Gag, Cumshots, Cage, Outdoor, Flogging, Fingering

Jade likes to have her control taken away. Her fantasy is that some stranger makes her do things. When he puts cuffs on her wrists and ankles things start to go very wrong. Suddenly there's a dick in her face and she's going to have to suck it. She's strapped to him. If she wanted to get away she would have to break free from him. His dick is going to go where he wants it to. Jade has no choice. He walks her out to the barn, but she doesn't get to walk upright. Her legs are hobbled and her hands are taped up. In the barn he locks her down tight to use her however he wants.

Duration: 54:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Jade Indica - Casting Couch

Armani Post Tied - Part 1

Armani met this guy at a bar. He told her he was into bondage. armani was intrigued, so she went home with him. As they walk into his "home" she sarcastically says, "nice place". The man leads her over to a post and pulls her arms behind her back and around the post. She thought she'd be handcuffed to a bed or something. Being tied to a post just sounds silly to her. The man is convincing though and she reluctantly agrees. She complains as the man adds more and more rope. Oh he takes a break occasionally, but its just to roughly grope her tits. He explains to her that he likes it and that it's not all about her. She seems to be getting more snarky as more and more ropes are added. She says "this is not normal" among other things. The man finally has had enough. he shoves a ball in her mouth with many leather straps attached. Now that armani is silenced, the man goes back to work adding more and more rope. He stops adding rope to her body for a moment, but it's only so he can attach a rope to the top of her harness gag and then tie it up high on the post, further limiting her range of motion. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 936.1 MB

Download Armani Post Tied - Part 1