Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Endurance

Cast: Ky
Genres: Handler ,Domination ,Blonde ,Submission ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Gag ,bit gag ,Corporal Punishment ,Pain
Video language: English

Ky will remember this shoot for a long time. Right from the start, cyd puts her in an impossible predicament She is made to remain perfectly still while supporting her entire body weight with her arms and legs. If she fails, she will suffer painfully when tight serrated little clamps attached to the tender flesh of her nipples, torso and labia are ripped off her body. cyd watches with amusement as trembling and muscle fatigue sets in and the clips start snapping off one by one. Ky's begging is music to cyd's ears.
Later she is made to stand up and then soundly whipped until her entire body is covered in angry red welts.
Next, she's taken down and locked into a humiliating doggie style contraption with her knees spread wide for easy access to her cunt and ass. A ring gag causes her to drool as she's vibrated and fucked from behind with a pole.
Even this isn't enough for cyd, who goes at Ky again, this time putting her on the floor with her arms tied and bending her spine backwards so he can cane and clamp the most tender spots on her body.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 900.2 MB

Download Endurance

Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... With Amanda now securely bound, I grab her by her hair as I manhandle and grope her. I make her spread her legs and face the post. I lift her skirt and smack her ass hard. I stop and shove a big red ballgag in her mouth, before I commence with the spanking. I turn her back around and rip open her shirt, revealing hher pert breasts. I tie a rope around her neck and then tie it high on the post. I add rope cuffs to her ankles as well, but I don't tie them off just yet. I rip off her skirt and then add a crotchrope. I extend it over a ring hanging in front of her and then tie it to a concrete block sitting on a chair. The chair is removed. A clamp is added to her left nipple. As I apply it tears start to roll down her face. The sisters Love this! I try to get the same type of clamp on her right, but it doesn't want to take hold, so I use a clover instead. No harm in 2 styles of nipple clamps. I take a little time to run my hands up and down her legs and manhandle her a bit. I give each of her inner thighs a few hard smacks as well. I then snip off her panties. Amanda's ballgag is removed, and her panties are put in its place and then tightly taped in. That concrete block is definitely not heavy enough. I tie more weight on the end of the rope. I remove her right shoe, a 6 inch heel. This not the most comfortable shoe to stand in, but now she has to stay on her tip toes to try and relieve some of the crotchrope pressure. I remove the clamp on her left tit and replace it with a clover clamp as well. I tie a string through both of them and then tie them to a ring in the floor. I leave Amanda a lone for a while to endure her predicament. I return after a while, but not to release her. I remove her other shoe and then get out my camera to take a few snapshots. I then cut the toes out of her socks and tie her big toes up to her calves. I leave her in agony once again. When I return, I remove her gag and the clamps, but Amanda must stay in the rest of the bondage for another hour. I walk away and the clip ends. I have added a few minutes of behind the scenes footage at the end.

Duration: 36:44
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 824.6 MB

Download Amanda's Hazing Continues - Crotchroped and Pantygagged - Part 2

Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse

the Ariel Anderssen is back! She was very excited to get tied up in this hospital setting, who doesn't like a nurse in bondage! The tall blonde Ariel is famous for her reverse prayer skills, so we tied her in white ropes, hands up very high between her shoulders. A red and white gag matches her cute nurse outfit perfectly! All nurses should be tied like this all the time! Although that might not be super helpful, but it would certainly cheer us up!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14557kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

Download Ariel Anderssen - reverse prayer nurse

Paige Owens: Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage

Cast: Paige Owens ,The Pope
Genres: Handler ,Bondage ,Domination ,Crop ,Submission ,BDSM ,Clothespins ,big dick ,Fingering ,Dildo

Paige Owens begins in a predicament position with all of her weight balancing in her knees. Her feet are pulled up and her thighs are pulled out to keep them separated. Her hands are pulled up high. In this position she is totally helpless. The Pope enters and spends a few moments groping her young tight body before shoving a gag in her mouth. Next she's flogged all over her gorgeous body and then the crop is used to get at her nipples and other sensitive places, including her feet. After that clothespins are added to her tits, and the he takes aim at trying to knock them off with the crop. Then The Pope feverishly finger bangs her with a vibe to assist in the overwhelming attack on her pussy. The next scene starts and Paige is in another sticky situation. One of her legs is pulled as high as it will go, exposing her pussy to whatever The Pope has planned for it. The suffering begins with some bastinado, and then turns to breath control. After some extreme breath play, The Pope fucks her mouth and pussy, then adds a vibe to push her over the edge of orgasmic bliss. The third scene begins and Paige is in doggy position, tied to a wooden horse. The flogger is used to redden her ass before shoving a dildo in her pussy again. The fucking starts, and Paige quickly realizes that orgasms can be as much pleasurable torment as actual pain. The dildo goes back and forth from her pussy to her mouth, and then back again. And she fucking loves it.

Duration: 51:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Paige Owens: Hot, Young, and Willing to Suffer in Bondage

Double Blind Study, Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Our subjects wanted to test their endurance. We place them in the tiniest of cages. Unable to move an inch. Legs cramped up. How long will they last? What will break first, their mind or their body?Next, a study of pain and remorse. The members want Dixon to feel sorry for abandoning Elise at the beginning of the study. What measures can Jack Hammer and Cyd Black take to get someone to feel and express true remorse?Lastly, service. How well can these bitches pleasure a man? Luckily we've got Jack here with his 10 inch cock. He trains these girls on how to take a huge dick deep down the throat with some real improvement. Then Elise receives 'the ass fucking of her life'.The results of this study are varied and inconclusive.it appears that we'll have to repeat the experiment.

Duration: 2:01:04
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 1821kbps
Audio: 55kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Double Blind Study, Part 3

Abbey

Cast: Abbey

It's not always easy being the new girl at the strip club! Tied to the strip pole Abbey is electrified and made to cum time and time again.the more orgasms, the more electricity she must take!

Duration: 29:41
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 345.7 MB

Download Abbey

Service Sessions: Torn's Return to Service

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Sarah Shevon
Genres: Female Slave ,Corporal Punishment ,Tattoo ,Anal ,Oral Sex ,shaved ,BDSM ,Humiliation ,Bondage ,master

Torn returns after a holiday break from service to find herself saddled with new responsibilities and tasks. Disciplining her slut sister Shevon is a new job requirement for the House slave.

Duration: 48:34

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Service Sessions: Torn's Return to Service

Sandra's Farm: Breaking in Jenna, Lea and Claudia

Cast: Sandra Romain ,Jenna Lovely ,Lea Lexis ,Claudia Jamsson
Genres: Slave ,Facesitting ,shaved ,Fingering ,Pussy Eating ,Electro Clamp ,Electrical Play ,Humiliation ,fake boobs ,natural boobs

We all miss seeing the infamous Sandra Romain on our silver screen. So, I thought I'd make this week special by bringing back two hot updates on Sandra's Farm. Enjoy today's Classic Archive Shoot and another with the wonderful Sandra on Thursday!!
As you all know Sandra Romain has gone back to Romania, but she definitely hasn't quit the business of dominating hot girls. On her farm she has three very beautiful slaves to do her dirty work, but when they misbehave, of course they get punished. Today Sandra introduces two of her sluts to electricity, and finds that they can hardly take the smallest dose zap. If any shoot will show you just how hard wiredpussy can be for some girls, this is the shoot. A tough sub may make the zapper and the sticky pads look easy, but these girls show just how intense the toys are for a new slave. Sandra starts them off slow, but quickly realizes these girls are good for nothing but sucking and fucking, so she concentrates on filling their gapping holes instead!

Duration: 43:59

File size: 984.5 MB

Download Sandra's Farm: Breaking in Jenna, Lea and Claudia

SexuallyBroken Grand finale of Angel Allwood's BaRS

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Angel Allwood, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

As the epic and fast paced bondage and rough sex show draws to a close, our lifestyle swinger Angel Allwood is dazed and gasping. Her lush curves are covered with sweat and her sides heave.

Duration: 19:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7308kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download SexuallyBroken Grand finale of Angel Allwood's BaRS