Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

TheTrainingOfO - Barbary Rose, Rob Carpenter

Studio: TheTrainingOfO
Genres: Bdsm

Ava comes to as Dixie is nose deep in her ass. Ava starts screaming but Dixie jumps up quickly and hand over mouth gags her. Dixie threatens Ava not to make a peep.she then grabs panties and vet wrap and gags her.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download TheTrainingOfO - Barbary Rose, Rob Carpenter

Claire Dames Hogtied

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Claire Dames
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Best of all this bondage is not just for show. It is designed to maximize his ability to torment her. That is really the point of putting Claire in such restrictive rope work. It keeps her perfectly positioned for every torment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:05:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 781.0 MB

Download Claire Dames Hogtied

Rebel Rhyder - As In a Game of Ball

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Rebel Rhyder
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Anal Fingering, Prostate Massage, Piss , Piss , Pissing, DeepThroat, Vomit, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Facial, Cumshot, Suspension, Caning, Vibrator
Video language: English

Just when you thought Rebel's Filth Studies series couldn't get better, we present part IV--a 2-hour 20-minute nonstop extreme, twisted epic. After exploring both visual art and the pure feeling of its absence together, Rebel and Dr. Mercies decide it's all just a game. So Dr. Mercies turns rebel into a ball with which he can play. First, she does somersaults all over the room, slurping up her spillage. Then she plays paddle ball with her ass... spins her asshole on the doctor's cane... and bounces through the air in a high G- 3-dimensional ass-fucking impact-play extravaganza. It was epic, rough, real, and both Rebel and Dr. Mercies got off twice from it all.

Duration: 2:19:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1430kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Rebel Rhyder - As In a Game of Ball

Bondage Tutorial: Part 3 of 4. Today we teach you how to bind

Cast: Isis Love ,Haley Cummings
Genres: natural boobs ,Rope Bondage ,top ,Submission ,Domination ,Humiliation ,Handler ,Blonde ,fake boobs ,Brunette

Live Show Mondays brings you part 3 of 4 of the January live show that featured 19 yr old Haley Cummings and sexy co-top Isis Love. Bondage tutorial series.
You have all seen us wrap and bind breasts over the years. However, no one has shown how to do this safely. Today we give out some trade secrets and show you how to properly tie off your favorite girl's tits to the nines.
Haley's huge natural FF boobs are just begging to be bound and bound tight. We pull her to her very tip toes by her monstrous boobs. Then we lay her down and connect the rope from her boobs to her ankles, then suspend her from just those ropes. In effect she is suspended by just her boobs and ankles, no other support line. Category 5 at its sexy best.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 652.7 MB

Download Bondage Tutorial: Part 3 of 4. Today we teach you how to bind

Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Cast: Ariel X
Genres: natural boobs ,Corporal Punishment ,Domination ,BDSM ,Bondage ,Metal Bondage ,shaved ,Straitjacket ,Humiliation ,Fingering

Ariel X has one of the tightest sexiest bodies one can ever hope to strap down and fuck with. So I do exactly that. A strap over her chest and a strap on her hips. Never has Ariel felt so vulnerable with such little bondage. To perfect this body I hoist her back up into her full potential of a back arch. Some finger fucking to get her wet and ready for whats to come. Her nipples are stretched and she is covered with black clamps, especially on the pussy. Then she is caned and fucked, able to feel every clip shake with every thrust.
Next, Ariel is chained and restrained at a spread. I warm her up with some vicious cattle prodding. I find her weak spots, which is just enough to loosen that asshole. I shove a dick in her and fuck her to near orgasm, then leave her there like a human tripod. I tie her nipples to her toes to keep her still, then it's time for an old fashion zipper. I flip nine her ass and nipples until she is ready to give me what I want. Dick in her ass, I shove another in her pussy and vibe her to orgasm. When I'm done I hoist her up by her arms attached to a crotch chain and watch her agony surface as she kicks and squirms for unattainable relief.
This last one is for me and Ariel, so you're welcome for being invited. A straight jacket, electric plug and a tie from foot to throat. Any time I jolt her strong enough she can only kick with the leg that will intentionally choke her. A build up that leads to the juice turned all the way up in order for Ariel to cum. Mission accomplished.

Duration: 1:07:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Ariel X. Enough said. Countdown to Relaunch-15 of 20

Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Rain Degrey, Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Life is not fair sometimes, and for Rain this is one of them. If a good cry and a few screams are all she lets out during this experience she will be able to count herself as lucky.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

Download Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves

Bad Girl Rehab

Cast: Yasmine de Leon
Genres: natural boobs ,Bondage ,slim ,Handler ,Domination ,mixed ,Fingering ,Hitachi ,shaved ,Corporal Punishment

Yasmine De Leon is gorgeous: tall, lean, great smile, nice legs. Yasmine is also a very bad girl. She says she talks a lot of shit and needs someone to put her in her place sexually. I think we can help with that.
We bend her backwards over our half-barrel back breaker and create a metal device to keep her in place, pussy out, tits exposed, totally helpless. We whip her sensitive nips, play a quick game of Hitachi or flogger with her pussy, and run zippers from the tops of her titties to her hips. Then we bolt down our fucking machine Alpha, and wait for just the right moment to pull those zippers. Enjoy.

Duration: 21:38

File size: 484.4 MB

Download Bad Girl Rehab

The Amazon vs. The Samoan

Cast: Mika Tan ,Hollie Stevens
Genres: Pussy Eating ,Submission ,fake boobs ,natural boobs ,Domination ,Vaginal Penetration ,Strap On ,Blonde ,Tattoo ,Humiliation

Feisty, energized, spunky, loud, and sometimes sporting a mean temper (especially when she DOMS guys!) Mika Tan gives US a shot. Her opponent is the Amazon, who comes off a surprise win over Xana. Once again we prove experience counts for much during an US wrestling match. The Amazon punishes Mika in several leg crushing submission holds, and gets in some great pussy smothering. In the end The Amazon power fucks our poor loser with the biggest dildo US has. Moans and screams of pain and pleasure are all that come out of Mika's mouth during the last round as her pussy is fucked hard and deep. Losing does have consequences.

Duration: 40:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 471.7 MB

Download The Amazon vs. The Samoan

Fear the Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

Welcome to an installment of the Hardtied feature movie series. These movies are real life fantasies of the very girls that appear in the film, played out in a safe, sane environment for your viewing pleasure.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:27
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 695.6 MB

Download Fear the Woodsman Rain DeGrey

Annie Cruz

Cast: Annie Cruz
Genres: shaped ,Submission ,Domination ,Lesbian ,Pussy Eating ,Strap On ,natural boobs ,Ball Gag ,Fetish ,Pain

Claire and Annie make beautiful Waterbondage music together in this weeks hot update. Claire with her soft, soothing domming style, makes Annie sing out loud over and over again in the pain and ecstasy that is bdsm play. Thanks you two for this terrific update. Encore! Encore!

Duration: 1:03:43

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Annie Cruz