Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. Miguel's thug leaves Ariel to struggle angrily for a while before returning to bind Ariel's elbows together. The thug taunts her a bit and explains why all of this is happening before leaving her once again to endure her toes to wrist hogtie. All she can do is struggle, moan, and angrily grunt as she tries not to choke on her own panties and socks. When the thug returns he tapes her feet to her gag. Ariel has been extremely angry and feisty uo until now. It seems this has finally broken her and she begins to accept what is happening to her. This really intensifies the strictness of her bondage and you can tell by the look on her face as she does her best to cope. At this point, Ariel the tough cop is defeated. Her blouse is ripped open and the thug taunts her again, taking pictures of her nearly nude and gagged with her own socks and panties... what will the other ops on the force think? She won't be able to tell anyone, and her ordeal has just started. The thug makes her ask for more bondage through her gag, and the now defeated Ariel complies. I added a little bit of behind the scenes footage of Ariel being ungagged.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2925kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 425.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Ariel Captured and Hogtied Toes to Wrists by Miguel - Part 2

The Training of a Nympho Anal Milf, Final Day

Cast: Veronica Avluv ,Mickey Mod
Genres: Brunette ,Oral Sex ,Bondage ,domestic ,Gimp ,master ,Predicament Bondage ,shaved ,MILF ,big dick
Video language: English

Veronica Avluv is set to graduate slave training but must first prove her worth in the domestic setting. Her Housekeeping may not be up to par, but she sure fucks like a slave using all her slutty holes to get the job done. Avluv is put into humiliating predicaments that pit her ability to keep house with her aching to satisfy hard cock. Watch our intrepid slave girl do her best to keep up in this highly amusing finale of the Nympho Anal MILF series.

Duration: 53:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4865kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download The Training of a Nympho Anal Milf, Final Day

Electric Anal Latex Babes

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Sasha Banks
Genres: natural boobs ,LezDom ,Corporal Punishment ,Lesbian ,Electro Plug ,Tattoo ,Violet Wand ,Femdom ,shaved ,toned

Big-booty newcomer Sasha Banks is bound and electrofucked by cruel latex-clad European beauty Lea Lexis. Violet wand is run across Sasha's tits and pussy, sending shocking tingles through her glorious nipples. Sticky pads are attached under her silk stockings to charge her cunt with waves of current. Lea administers electro-fisting and double electro penetration until Sasha has tremendous orgasms. Sasha is anal fucked with the samurai, her bubble butt strapped with EMS pads that make that booty shake!

Duration: 50:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4801kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Electric Anal Latex Babes

Assylum - Art Slut vol.2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Bobbi Dylan
Genres: Cum in eye, Facial, Spitting, Bondage, Suspension, Brunette, Female orgasm, Skinny, Squirting, Two guys

Bobbi was boring in part 1, so we hang her from the wall like a painting and brush her with cum to wake her up. She even squirts on our brush, and we paint her with her own squirt juice. Dr. Mercies ass fucks her some more too, but the real fun in this scene is the 2 cum shots, the squirt, the brush... and a hot girl finally waking up to our special brand of insanity.

Duration: 20:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2647kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.2 MB

Download Assylum - Art Slut vol.2

Ropexpert Xxx video

RopExpert has me exactly where he wants me! Well, almost! I'm sure he would prefer if he had me tied up in his own room, but he captured me in my hotel room. No matter! The important thing is that he has me tied up and there is no way I can escape. As I sit in the armless desk chair in my red satin blouse, skirt, stockings and heels, I start to survey RopExpert's handiwork. He has me tied in at least 4 different spots to the chair and my legs are tied together at least 4 times as well! I try to free my arms as my eyes scan up and down all this rope. He comes over to taunt me some more as I attempt to make some progress. He pulls my hair, and grabs me in several places before stepping back to watch me struggle. I toss back and forth on the chair and spin as much as I can. I'm hoping to loosen the rope, but to no avail. After a while, he rightly presumes that although I cannot escape, he has not made this predicament difficult enough for me. He grabs another rope and attaches the rope at my chest to the rope on my knees and pulls my knees up some, so that my feet can't touch the floor. He swings the chair back and forth and then realizes that although my feet aren't touching the floor, I can still use my shoes to get some momentum from the casters under the bottom of the chair. OH NO! RopExpert removes my shoes and proceeds to cast them off to the side. What am I going to do? He lets me struggle a bit more before returning for his final assault. He pulls up my skirt a bit and rubs the tops of my thighs and reveals the garters underneath. He leaves the room and figures somebody should be by later to let me loose. I become increasingly agitated and uncomfortable as the drool drips from my ball gag until my chin, neck and chest are soaked with saliva. Will I ever get loose?!?! It's not looking good.

Duration: 9:06
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2100kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 150.5 MB

Download Ropexpert Xxx video

Fresh Meat - Young Blonde Slut Tormented By Orlando

Cast: Orlando ,Tysen Rich
Genres: Submission ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,shaved ,Domination ,natural boobs ,black hair ,Fingering ,Latinx ,Brunette

Tysen is new to our pages, but is slowly making a name for herself as a bondage model. We love fresh meat around here and watching them put through the paces. There is no slack given, we don't take it easy, and we always make sure the members get to see the genuine article.
Orlando breaks this little whore in properly with massive amounts of punishment, bondage and orgasms. She gets to cum, but only after this slut pays her dues.

Duration: 51:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4526kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Fresh Meat - Young Blonde Slut Tormented By Orlando

IR - A Headless Hunter, Part Two - Delirious Hunter

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

We're going to have to ask Delirious Hunter, after this is all over, which part of this treatment was the worst for her. Having her head locked in a box can't be pleasant. It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.

Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down. Her legs are attached to a spreader bar so her pussy is wide open and exposed. She can see everything coming but it doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Fire play. That's the thing she wishes she could get away from. Flames under her feet are incredibly uncomfortable, but when we start teasing her with fireballs around her pussy, that's when she really decides she doesn't like this game anymore. But like we said, just because she can see it coming, doesn't mean that she can avoid it.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download IR - A Headless Hunter, Part Two - Delirious Hunter

Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1

Rachel sneaks around an abandoned structure out in the middle of nowhere... this has to be the place. She has been working a case on her own and received a tip that she might find and catch Miguel red handed! She finds an open door and quietly enters. She finds a table with rope and zipties laid out. She gets a little excited as she realizes this could be her big break. She is the best lady cop on the force, but she feels as though she needs a huge bust to be taken seriously. She pulls out her phone and starts taking pics of the evidence. Her excitement is short lived when one of Miguel's thugs quickly grabs and pins her arms behind her back and at the same time clasps his other hand tightly over her mouth. Her phone drops to the floor. She tries to talk, but all we here are muffled sounds. He asks her a question, but she responds with who she is instead of answering, so his hand quickly and tightly gags her once again. He gags her with just a piece of tape as a test and then ties her wrists behind her back. He puts Rachel on the floor and she seems to be extremely irate and angry... He likes this and watches her grunt and try to talk as he pulls her head back by her hair. He removes her boots and then binds her ankles, before leaving Rachel on the floor. She struggles quite angrily for a while before realizing her phone is still on the floor. She squirms her way over to it and manages to get the piece of tape off her mouth. As she tries to dial with her nose, Miguel's thug returns to thwart her plan. More hand gagging for Rachel before her skirt is lifted. He slides his hands over her silky smooth satin panties before cutting them off. Her socks are removed and she is gagged with her socks and panties. Tape is now wrapped completely around her head. She will not be removing this gag on her own. The thug leaves her to struggle once again, but eventually returns with more rope and thin twine. He binds her thighs with the rope and then ties her toes with the thin twine. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2899kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 448.5 MB

Download Tough Cop Rachel Lured into Captivity by Miguel - Part 1

Amber is Bound and Face Fucked

Cast: Amber Rayne
Genres: Handler ,natural boobs ,BDSM ,Fingering ,Crotch Rope ,Ball Gag ,Tattoo ,Rope Bondage ,Brunette ,Humiliation

Amber Rayne is back and the Sgt. does what he does best. He breaks Amber in with a tight crotch rope and then he has his way with our pretty little shaved girl next door. With elbows bound tightly together Amber is made to suck cock. Not happy with just that the Sgt uses her ass and uses it well. Finally Amber gets tied spread and ass fucked into submission.

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 984.2 MB

Download Amber is Bound and Face Fucked

Jessie Cox Robot fucking and Sybian treatment

Cast: Jessie Cox
Genres: Blonde ,Sybian ,Machine Dildo ,shaved ,Speculum ,Gaping ,natural boobs ,Gag ,Anal ,Straitjacket

Ever wonder what it looks like to see a girl get wet? Well, now you can watch it happen from the inside. Deep inside as the speculum opens Jessie's pussy until she is gaping wide.
Enter Fuckzilla, who presses his mechanical, vibrating shaft down hard on her clit. Robots have no sense of the soft tissue or sensitivity of a clit so Jessie is made to endure the relenting vibes. Watch as her pussy gets slick with juice and contracts in spasms as she cums in a near 2 minute extreme close up shot.Her sensitive clit is then used again as Jesse is bound to the Sybian and made to struggle in a straight jacket with a gag in her mouth and the machine on high. She has to beg for the machines to stop.

Duration: 15:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 342.5 MB

Download Jessie Cox Robot fucking and Sybian treatment