Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Assylum - Anal Dunce vol.1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Amy Faye
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Painal, Piss , Pissing, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Face slapping, Heavy degradation, Punishment
Video language: English

Amy Faye came for treatment a couple months ago but was late and had a filthy ass. So we punished her for her failed session by turning her into a dunce. She gets face fucked, ass fucked, and eats ass in bondage. Orderly Sinn´s big cock splits Amy´s little holes wide open.

Format: mp4
Duration: 43:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2357kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 791.8 MB

Download Assylum - Anal Dunce vol.1

Love Note Part I

I Put on my collar and some matching pink gloves. I guess he saw what I put on when I was getting ready because he had purchased a new collar and tage that matched. I then assumed my subbie position. I think this is the problem with him getting on fetlife groups, it gives him ideas. Honestly I didnt like being made to sit in this position or in the corner at first because I was very sub-conscious about the way I looked but Ive actually grown to appreciatte everything that comes with submission. Johnny walked in and immediately ballgagged me. I had a fealing that I was going to be in for an ordeal if he started out with a ballgag. He then took my new metal cuffs. I Found these at fetcon and love the look of them. We bought them from Stores.. He then attached my collar and wrists to a leash. I did as I was told. Surrendering total control and understanding that I was pleasing him, which only made me happier. I ordered me to lie down after a while and started doing some more video.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:16
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 183.3 MB

Download Love Note Part I

Caged Slut

Cast: Carmen Caliente ,Mr. Pete
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Rough Sex ,Anal ,Domination ,slim ,natural boobs ,Stud ,Rope Bondage ,brunet ,foreskin

20 year old blond gets locked inside our new custom built cage and fucked into submission in this BDSM and rough sex update with Carmen Caliente and Mr. Pete.

Duration: 53:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Caged Slut

Katarina - Bolero pumping (2024)

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Katarina
Genres: BDSM

Katarina is a prime HuCow with her big natural udders. The farmer loves her too, because Katarina is not just a perfect physically, but also mentally. She gets visibly horny from any udder and nipple interaction, even though she hates to show it to the farmer as he will use this against her. Katarina is a bit playful but also unruly at times. She can be seen swinging her huge udders, ringing her big cow bell, even playing with her nipple clamps. But when the farmer uses any milking machine, it seems Katarina wants to always pull off the cups, afraid she will get visibly horny. This bolero style straitjackets leaves the udders exposed and stops from interfering with the machinery. Katarina even tries to swith off the pump with her feet, but the farmer is too fast for her. There's nothing she can do against this pumping arousal, Katarina is literally dripping at the end!

Duration: 11:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14673kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Katarina - Bolero pumping (2024)

New Waterbondage Test Shoots

Cast: Assorted Cast
Genres: Rope Bondage ,fake boobs ,Bondage ,BDSM ,submissive ,Water Tank ,Ball Gag ,Fingering ,Pain ,Vaginal Penetration

Get a glimpse of the intensity of Kink's Water Bondage shoots! Darling explains how a submissive must have a deep trust in her handlers while being dunked into a tub of water while in full rope bondage. It adds a level of suspense to a water bondage session that doesn't exist in just regular BDSM. Ariel X talks about how she loves breath play, so she was naturally very attracted to water bondage. In her opinion, getting dunked with her head underwater is a lot of fun! Water Bondage has not been updated lately, but director Orlando encourages fans to reach out and let Kink know if they want to see more of it.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9620kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 496.1 MB

Download New Waterbondage Test Shoots

Companion Bitches

Cast: Cherry Torn ,Harmony ,Tia Ling
Genres: fake boobs ,Fingering ,Slave ,natural boobs ,Bondage ,Dominatrix ,shaved ,slim ,Blonde ,Femdom

Cherry Torn and Tia Ling make suitable companion's as they undergo Harmony's strict yet incredibly sexual domination. This is an exciting shoot from start to finish with lots of punishment, great bondage and anal sex!

Duration: 59:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Companion Bitches

Nikki Nievez and Kelly Wells

Cast: Nikki Nievez ,Kelly Wells
Genres: Lesbian ,Pussy Eating ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Facesitting ,Bondage ,Slave ,Fingering ,Vaginal Penetration ,buttplug

Kelly Wells has a fantastic body, pretty face and craves to be dominated thoroughly. Nikki Nievez is strict and demands hard punishment before rewarding her slaves. This session has rough sexual play and an intense anal scene with a giant acrylic plug!

Duration: 38:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 854.8 MB

Download Nikki Nievez and Kelly Wells

Liz Rainbow - cuffed and shocked

Liz Rainbow is cuffed to the wall and she will only be released after she completes this shock challenge! We start her off at level 3, and go up to level 12, which is too much for her. But she's not done! We give her the remote and tell her to shock herself one last time. It is soooo hard to press that button yourself.

Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14616kbps

File size: 839.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow - cuffed and shocked

Claire Adams and Nina

Cast: Claire Adams ,Nina
Genres: Ball Gag ,Brunette ,Humiliation ,Dildo ,Nipple Clamps ,LezDom ,Bondage ,BDSM ,shaved ,Pain

Nina is a hot, dirty sub who wants to take it as hard as she can get it. Claire is one of our most sadistic doms who wants to give it as hard as her sub can take it, or harder. Together they make for an explosive waterbondage update filled with tough bondage, pain, pleasure, abuse, humiliation, pain, and more pain.

Duration: 38:26
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1464kbps

File size: 447.4 MB

Download Claire Adams and Nina