Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Suck Me While I Slap Your Face - Vol 8

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Like all films from this series, a domme forces the sub to lick her pussy and ass. She grabs her by the hair, verbally abuses her and repeatedly slaps her face, hard. In this specific video, the sub sobs throughout and ends the scene lying on the floor and crying.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1886kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 450.7 MB

Download Suck Me While I Slap Your Face - Vol 8

Ivy Red - elbow tied

500 updates and my new model Ivy Red is back again for more bondage! Remember her chair tie? That was awesome! She loves ropes so much, she always needs a while to land back on earth after she has been tied. Ivy is very flexible, so I tied her elbows together. A big red ballgag is making her drool as she struggles. So much fun! She wants to do many more shoots, so if you have a custom video request for the beautiful Ivy, let me know, she is open to anything!

Duration: 4:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14562kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 458.3 MB

Download Ivy Red - elbow tied

49's Apartment part 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Hardcore, Face Fucking, Facial, Nasty Cum Play, Rough Oral, Smacking, Spitting, Bondage

She's wired and bundled for her transport to the studio. 49 proved herself, dramatically, during her audition; squirting, hair hanging, challenging ties, and a pulsing quim. The next test - beyond our influence and the passage of time; does she make the call: "I want to come back". Ok, can she act? Let's do an abduction skit. A good place to store a girl while you go get the container is hogtied in a bathtub. Can she have her head held under water - start filling the tub and we shall see. For the trip she is readied with a ball tie. A cunt napkin wrapped around a tube and held in her mouth with electrical tape will get the face hole ready. Plug the nether hole with a dildo and finish with the anal electrical insert. Can she handle confinement and abandonment while she is transported to the studio. We can quill any restlessness with some pulses up her anus. The epitome of remote control. We have arrived. The members are restless. They know the script before hand. She has a tennis ball mouth. It's a great gag. One can squeeze and push it behind their teeth. They can't push it out. Dump her out of the box and let the show begin.

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download 49's Apartment part 1

Phoenix Phoenix Rising

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Phoenix Rising
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

The combination of cold, metal restraints, sharp pain, and intense vibrations has her cumming her brains out. By the time PD has finished using her it is clear that her namesake is being put to the test.

Duration: 54:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Phoenix Phoenix Rising

Taylor Made

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture

Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle.She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles.She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her.He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Taylor Made

College Brat Gets Devastating Torment in Grueling Bondage

Cast: Roxanne Rae ,The Pope
Genres: Extreme Torment ,Pain ,BDSM ,The Pope ,Pain Slut ,Humiliation ,bottom ,Rope Bondage ,natural boobs ,Submission

Roxanne is a little brat that loves to provoke The Pope, yet is willing to take every ounce of sadistic torment that he throws back at her. She knows that every is just more fuel to the fire, and she keeps adding to it. Nipple clamps are ripped from her breasts, her body is fully assaulted with every implement that he decides to torment her with, and he pussy drips with her slutty juices from her punishment.

Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4841kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download College Brat Gets Devastating Torment in Grueling Bondage

Assylum - Anal Toilet Princess

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Tangled Tanzi
Genres: Ass fucking, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Rough oral, Spitting, Asseating antics, Bondage, Caning, Endurance challenge, Face slapping

Tanzi´s anal therapy gets taken up a notch after her relapse. She is told that at her last treatment she was treated like a princess compared to what is going to happen to her this time. Then she is made to wear a princess dress, gets a toilet plunger gag shoved into her mouth, and gets tied to a rolling toilet seat. Dr. Mercies and Orderly Pain spin her round and round, face fucking her, spitting in her mouth plunger, slapping her, caning and whipping her, and rolling her into Dr. Mercies´ ass. Then Dr. Mercies fucks her ass in a painful position while she counts to 100. The men also feed her anal beads off their shoes and feet before it´s time for her patient sperm meal. Being the sick masochistic brat that she is, I have a feeling that Tanzi enjoyed all this.

Duration: 37:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2337kbps

File size: 722.1 MB

Download Assylum - Anal Toilet Princess

Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

Summer plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong. plays the beautiful victim in this tightest of tight Joel custom videos. This is about the 7th or 8th time I have done these customs for Joel. All of the videos I have done for him are the tightest ties I have ever done!! Really people there is no reason to tie someone up this tight! Check it out and tell me if I'm wrong.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:19
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Lew Rubens - Summer in A Supertight Joel Custom

HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2011
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Outdoor

Hazel Hypnotic may not seem like it but she is terribly shy. Most people consider the woods to be far away from any kind of interference, but standing out here naked she cannot help but wonder if there are any hikers near.

Duration: 46:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 520.1 MB

Download HardTied Camp Cunt Hazel Hypnotic