Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Ruined High - Olivia Rose

Olivia got in a car with Dee and drove up to the middle of nowhere to spend time hanging out with PD. Maybe her creep-o-meter was broken, but she should have known better. She is not there 20 minutes before he has her strapped down and opened up. She is completely helpless to resist him so the only options left to her are enjoy it as much as she can and hope it is over soon.
PD is not the type to fuck and release, though. When he has had enough of screwing her he puts her to work on his farm. Manual labor and corporal punishment are going to fill her days. In between hauling stone she will be punished if she fails to meet her quota and possibly rewarded if she manages to complete her daily chores. Her life has gone from luxury to slavery over night.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

Download Ruined High - Olivia Rose

Punished at the Border part 1

Release Year: 2023
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Linny Lace tries to smuggle something into a country that has strict rules against it. She meets with the very strict border officer, Veronica Ricci, who shows Linny exactly how the discipline is dished out with this offense in her country.

Duration: 16:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 1941kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.5 MB

Download Punished at the Border part 1

Olivi Anal Training

Now she is brought into another room where she has to give a hand job while she is hand cuffed behind. The intruder blows his load on her hands! Next, Juliette is brought outside with a leash by the intruder. She is treated as a as she has to kneel on the dirty ground while the intruder gets to sit down

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:07
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1330kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 268.1 MB

Download Olivi Anal Training

Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped

This time, Alexandra gets into even more of a predicament than last time. She is crotch roped, and her nipples are clamped. To prevent her from removing the clamps, her arms are in an overhead tie. She is gagged too of course, and a fun struggle ensues, with Alexandra trying to get out of the ropes. She's such a great model to work with! Can't wait until she comes back for more challenges!

Duration: 3:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14554kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 422.7 MB

Download Alexandra - gagged and nipple clamped

Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Since Alexis did not escape, and since she doesn't want to give up, she is tickled. I'm not much of a tickler, lol, but I do my best and judging by her reactions, I'm not that bad at it. After a while, I remove her gag and then I continue tickling her ribs and feet. After a good amount of tickling, Alexis has earned another 5 minutes of escape time. Without her gag we hear her grunting and talking to herself as she tries to reach knots that are no where near her reach. Even though she doesn't want to admit defeat, she has been. You can see it in her eyes and she just doesn't have the same energy as in the first 10 minutes. 5 minutes go by and she is not any further along and she finally admits defeat. Since I won the challenge, Alexis is my prize. I pull her tits free from her bra and start groping and slapping them. Alexis is soon cleave gagged, before I put her on her stomach. I hogtie her and incorporate her crotchrope into it. It just tightens it up a tad more. Her toes are then tied to her hair. Alexis isn't dealing well with the gag, so being the nice guy that I am I remove it. I tie one her toes back very tightly and then I ballgag her. I try and use my "nice" nose hooks on Alexis, but because of the shape of her nose, and from all the sweat, they keep snapping out. When I put the ballgag in I didn't strap it in as tightly as I would normally as we're just having escape challenge fun. Alexis takes advantage of my niceness and decides to spit it out. Nice guys always get taken advantage of... when will I learn? No more Mr. Nice Guy. I roll her onto her side and give her tits a few more hard grab and slaps before I let her out of her current bondage. At the end of the clip, I put in 10 or 15 seconds of what I did to Alexis afterwards. The entire clip will be posted sometime in the future.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:24
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 961.0 MB

Download Alexis Rain Accepts the Escape Challenge - Part 3

The Delivery part 2

Mistress Zare controls her too. Nikki is entrapped and gets acquainted with the other slave, Cobie. Through bondage scenarios and games, both girls agree to the conditions set by Mistress Zare in the hope to have their collars removed finally. But will it work?

Duration: 31:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5113kbps
Audio: 204kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Delivery part 2

Screams Part One - Cherry Torn

Cherry comes to the farm for bondage, pleasure, and pain. She sits in a chair with one leg hoisted high and the other bound backward, PD whacks her repeatedly with a rawhide cane, then stuffs Cherry's panties into her mouth to her screams. She's fucked and vibrated, then bound into a complex upper harness. PD suspends her without a hoist - typical of the Japanese.

Format: real
Duration: 22:28
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 73.4 MB

Download Screams Part One - Cherry Torn

Head Box

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Hardcore

Jade is a special cunt. When you find one like this you do pull out all the stops and that's just what he does with Jade. She's stuck with her head in the box so that he can take advantage of her ass and pussy. Cane on the ass and cock in the pussy. He wants to make her suck his cock, but she's more than willing. Eager in fact. Will that's just fine for him. He'll hit her to get make up for her willingness. It pays off... all over her face. She's just too good. Locked in the metal shelf he fucks her face again. Then it's time for a little swim. She's lowered into the tank with no control over how deep she goes.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Head Box

The Cuck Queen

Kiki Isobel is a bratty young girl with more interest in video games than her hot girlfriend, Sasha Wetdream. After Sasha tries to seduce her but gets nothing from her, she decides to take matters into her own hands. Locked up in chastity and transformed into a bondage gimp. Sasha brings home a new hot girl from a nightclub - Millyonaire. She makes Kiki watch in a game of jealousy as she is now a cuckold chastity slave.

Duration: 30:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5079kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Cuck Queen