Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Ivy LeBelle: Curvy Slut in Bondage Tormented and Made to Cum

Cast: Ivy LeBelle ,The Pope
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Brunette ,Curvy ,Handler ,Rope Bondage ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission ,The Pope ,Crop ,black hair
Video language: English

Ivy LeBelle has been captured by a sadistic fuck whose one goal is to make her suffer and cum uncontrollably. She is on her back with her legs tied together and up in the air. Her arms are bound in a box tie to immobilize them and keep her helpless. The Pope enters and begins to grope and her body. He grabs a crop and begins to strike her, intent on finding out what makes her scream. and what makes her purr. Her feet fall prey to his sadistic ways as he issues a nasty bastinado session. The vibe is used to make her cum, and torment her all at the same time. Once he has had his fill of her in this position, we move on to something even more grueling on her body. Ivy is suspended in a side suspension that has her legs spread as wide as they will go. The crop is back and this time, more of her flesh is terrorized with it, until she can no longer handle the torment. The Pope moves on to plucking her pubic hair, until she begs for the crop to come back. Next he takes turns fucking her pussy and throat until she is so overcome with orgasms that she barely knows her own name. In the final scene, Ivy is in a doggy position with her amazing ass on full display. Her ass is spanked until she begs for it to stop, then the crop is brought back out to use on her sensitive soles. The next move is to make her cum so much that she taps out, but instead we got one better. She admitted that no one has ever made her cum that hard in her life. We'll take that!

Format: mp4
Duration: 49:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Ivy LeBelle: Curvy Slut in Bondage Tormented and Made to Cum

Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Brandy, now completely nude, is cuffed ankle cuffed, hand cuffed, and elbow cuffed on the floor. She is also still wearing the big harness ballgag. I take a few snapshots before I run a chain from her ankles to her wrist and elbow cuffs and finally to the ring on the back of the harness gag, which pulls her head back. I watch gleefully as she struggles futilely on the dirty floor. Finally she has realized there is no escape and has given up. I remover her gag and find she is much much more compliant now. I run my hands up and down her body as the clip ends.

Duration: 8:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2916kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 198.5 MB

Download Brandy HogCuffed Nude - Part 3

Arienh - mouth spreader

The lovely Arienh is doing well in her training. Because of her permanent septum piercing, she can easily be controlled. A small leash is enough to lead her around or park her anywhere we want. Today, Arienh is going to have a milking session on the red cow milker at high power. We leash her nose ring to the milking frame, she is submissive enough to stay there when we tell her to. Arienh's little moans tell us that the high powered machine hurts her a little bit more than she expected. To humiliate her even more we use a new tool: a mouth spreader. This will cause drooling and it is an effective gag. We would love to hear what you think about this session, please comment below!

Duration: 9:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Arienh - mouth spreader

BondageCafe - Tilly McReese - Strait from the Old Country [wmbcv-1029]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

The shine of her spandex catsuit glistens in the light as she struggles. The black panel ball gag is doing a good job at muffling her discomfort but it is also adding to the drool she is producing.

Duration: 18:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4811kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 690.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Tilly McReese - Strait from the Old Country [wmbcv-1029]

BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Trapped In Lust [wmbcv-1015]

Studio: BondageCafe
Genres: Bdsm

With her length, it is much more of a shirt. Just the type of outfit that would cause accidents if she were to wear it down Hollywood Blvd. on a busy Saturday night. Good god.

Duration: 14:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4805kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 524.2 MB

Download BondageCafe - Kobe Lee - Trapped In Lust [wmbcv-1015]

Brianna

Brianna has such BIG beautiful eyes... and such a succulent shaved pussy. The Savage man let's pretty Brianna out of her cage, binds her and cuts the crotch out of her panty hose. we now get to witness the hottest wettest and most excruiatingly painful episode of Galaxy's Pussy Torment series. clips, clamps, weights, electricity, scorching candle wax, tight bondage ropes cutting deeply into our slave girl's pink honey pot. My.... Brianna is such a lucky girl!

Duration: 57:00
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1520kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 689.5 MB

Download Brianna

Jesse and Sky Burn

Cast: Jesse ,Sky Burn
Genres: Big Tits ,First Timers ,bottom ,Blowjob ,mixed ,Blonde ,Cock Worship ,Male Sub ,TS ,Circumcised
Video language: English

Sky Burn told us his deepest darkest desire was to be picked up and seduced by a hot TS women. He has been waiting for this day for a long time now. So who better then Jesse to fulfill this first timers sexual fantasies. Today Jesse shows us all what happens when she brings home fresh meat. Always up for a little roll playing, very willing to suck your hard cock, and always ready to fuck your tight virgin ass.

Duration: 55:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jesse and Sky Burn

Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I help Yvette onto the floor where I cross her ankles and bind them. I then tie and cinch them to her thighs as well. She is soon hogtied Xtreme'ly tight! I tie her head back using the rope I tied into her hair. I remove her shoes and tie her feet and then her toes. I clover clamp her nipples and I leave her to struggle... well, there isn't much struggling as it just isn't possible, lol. Her partner Andreas asks me to remove the clamps. The rest of the clip is Yvette twitching and rocking on the floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 628.5 MB

Download Bondage Get Together with Yvette Xtreme - Part 2

Bibi Miami

Beautiful and busty-rific Bibi Miami with her blonde hair and tight, firm body submits her entire physical and spiritual being for the amusement and manipulation of her cruel master, Bruno. He?s more than happy to dominate her into submission because he has a ?particular? set of skills? BDSM skills he will use to reduce Bibi to little more than a shivering, quivering pile of jizz-covered sex parts, and basic human functions like screaming, crying and having orgasms. He also happens to possess an oversized cock to bring this cruel pussy party to an energetic finale that begins with Bibi spread wide open with her ankles tied to her wrists with rope. Toys are always good for dirty sluts, and master B has two powerful vibrating wands to ravage Bibi?s gash with. One penetrates her pussy deeply, all the way in, and the other goes on her clit until she cums so hard she almost faints. Then, in a cruel twist, he puts the wand that was in Bibi?s pussy into her mouth. Bibi finally gets the veiny prize when the master plows her fuck wallet until he fires a big load of cum into her mouth. A beautiful cumshot and oral cream pie finale.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

File size: 787.2 MB

Download Bibi Miami

Black Babydoll Nightie

It's time for bed, but we won't be getting any xxxx. Johnny has decided to find a new use for our headboard that does not including propping our heads up on pillows. Once I emerge from the bathroom wearing my sultry black baby doll nightie with satin panties, garter belt and stockings, Johnny snatches me up and corrals me over to the bed. He has me lay with my feet toward the headboard and my head closer to the footboard. Once I am in position, he ties my legs spread eagle to the head of the bed and my arms above my head to the foot of the bed. Now, what sort of night time bondage scenario (or any bondage scenario, for that matter) would be complete without a gag. Johnny gives me a black ball gag to match my ensemble and watches me squirm for a moment before he unveils his ultimate plan. He grabs the mic stand and attaches my hitachi vibrator on the end and then places it in just the right spot. Should he keep me here all night? I think so!

Duration: 7:56
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2107kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

Download Black Babydoll Nightie