Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

My Submissive Wife

Cast: Mark Davis ,Herschel Savage ,Katrina Isis
Genres: Humiliation ,Rope Bondage ,PIV ,Blowjob ,Straight ,housewives ,BDSM ,Blindfold ,top ,Ball Gag
Video language: English

Katrina plays a very submissive wife who is married to a very dominate man. Mark Davis brings home his colleague who she has never meet and offers her to him. Katrina obediently pleasures both men out of her loyalty for her husband and fulfills her own desires.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download My Submissive Wife

Wasteland - Experiments In Electricity

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Master David
Genres: breast play, David Lawrence, Discipline, electro-stim, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, Spanking

Its one of those rare occasions when Master David is more interested in experimentation then playing out a scene. His mostly willing sub, has kindly offered her body for his games. The problem starts when Nyssa tries very hard to not laugh during some electrical play. As soon as David releases that she was trying to trick him, the real punishment begins.

Duration: 11:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 230.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Experiments In Electricity

Wasteland - A First Time For Everything

Cast: Cat
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Discipline, Flogging, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Cat had never tried any kinky sex, let alone kinky BDSM sex before, and asked Arcus to show her the ropes. After restraining her with chains to a table, he warmed her up with some spanking and cropping and then moved on to a hot waxing which got her attention! Next came an incredible experience with a Magic Wand which made her come so hard it brought her to tears of joy. Welcome to BDSM Sex, Cat. Much more fun awaits you!

Duration: 10:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3522kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 302.9 MB

Download Wasteland - A First Time For Everything

Blue Bodysuit Red Rope

I quite often submit Mina to very intense and tight hogties, both in personal life and online here, but every once in a while I go one step further, trying to push her limits and see how bendy she can go, and Mina is capable of enduring some of the most unholy hogties I have seen. I had her put on a simple but super hot blue bodysuit and tights combo, then proceeded to tie her elbows into one of my favourite positions, forcing her elbows into a bent position in the small of her back which actually adds to the intensity of the bondage. After a little while of shooting her struggling like that I proceed to bend her into an unholy hogtie, you can see how I do this on screen, supporting her body on my knees and using that to tighter down the tie. The result is amazing as usual and because this one was especially difficult for her just about ever second you see of film is the most she could take, having the elbows forced into that position makes the whole thing way more difficult to bear than straight arms. I had to cut the rope as soon as the camera stopped rolling. Thats my girl!

Duration: 18:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6696kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 901.0 MB

Download Blue Bodysuit Red Rope

Bondage Barbie

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Courtney Taylor Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

The way this Bondage Barbie looks you would expect her to be mass produced. Tits too perfect to be anything but silicone and hair too blonde to be anything but bleached, there is only one thing Courtney Taylor that Jack Hammer is convinced is real:

Duration: 46:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 960.1 MB

Download Bondage Barbie

Do what I say, Ginna

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

Kathia's got Ginna as her slave down in the dungeon and that means Ginna will submit to everything Kathia makes her do. Kathia can be pretty cruel but she is so dominating that her slaves fear making her angry. Ginna will be screaming from getting a huge dildo stuffed into her ass, getting tied up, and being Kathia's total sex slave.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Do what I say, Ginna

Christina Carter milked!

Release Year: 2024
Cast: Christina Carter
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Gag, Goat Milker, Bondage, Big Tits, Natural Tits

Yes! We finally have her, the legendary Christina Carter with her huge udders ! She was always high on our list, and often requested by members. So we are very happy, but Christina. not so much. The famous fetish queen is brought in on a leash by our farmer, gagged and collared. She is literally dragged to the milking bench. He restrains her in a very uncomfortable position so her udders are accessible and she is helpless. The farmer then oils her udders and starts squeezing and massaging, much to Christina's dismay. How dare anyone touch her prized udders! It gets worse: she gets milked by the powerful portable goat milker. Her nipples hurt, but even though she struggles wildly, the cups do not come off. Strong suction torments her poor nipples. Lots of drooling, struggling, and moaning! Christina was exhausted and sore, she couldn't believe we gave her.

Duration: 12:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14720kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Christina Carter milked!

Wasteland - The Blushing Rose

Cast: Rose
Genres: BDSM, caning, Controlled Orgasms, femsub, High Definition, maledom, strap-on sex

Its hard times for our delicate little Rose as she finds herself caught between two sadistic pain masters. Zachariah and Violet are doing their very best to break this fine young filly. So the night begins with a tendering of Roses subtle little ass using the usual suspects; a firm hand, an unforgiving wooden paddle and the very popular leather riding crop. Her ass is nice and pink but Violet has much more in store for her. She kneels down and uses her angry tongue on Rose™s tender clit while Zachariah continues to spank and tweak Roses erect nipples bringing her to her first dripping orgasm. Oh but how the fun continues as Violet stands triumphantly before Rose with her nine inch rubber cock in hand. Rose gets on her knees and reluctantly swallows the whole thing as Zachariah eats her pussy and excites her with a magic wand of his own. Think thats it? Think again as Violet slides her cock deep into Roses swollen pussy and fucks her too an orgasmic cum dripping end!

Duration: 14:40
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 139.3 MB

Download Wasteland - The Blushing Rose

Wasteland - The Balls of St. Marys

Cast: Mary
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Debbi, femsub, High Definition, Johnny, maledom

John isnt your typical priest, he believes that a little pain is required when saying ones prayers. Poor Mary Margaret happens to be saying her daily prayers as John into the chapel and he decides to help her in her devotions by showing her his own version of the holy sacraments. A little later he happens upon her again but this time came better prepared with a large wooden phallus.

Duration: 16:41
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1170kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 158.5 MB

Download Wasteland - The Balls of St. Marys

At Last - Tori

A total bondage innocent, Tori's had fantasies of rope. With huge double D tits and a pussy to match, Tori IS a fantasy. Once PD's strapped her tight, Tori's whopper tits get the bondage they deserve. Add to that - nipple bells, nose ring, labia clamps, tongue bondage, and a nose hook. Fucked and pawed, the head of the vibrator gets smothered in her meaty drooling pussy. She comes fast. Like she's been waiting for years.

Format: real
Duration: 44:39
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 154.8 MB

Download At Last - Tori