Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Releasing Riley

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture
Video language: English

Riley Reyes has been too up tight lately, stressed and tense. Matt Williams is here to get rid of some of that tension for her through whatever means he deems necessary. To start her treatment, Matt has Riley down on her knees, tied up to wooden posts by rope around her arms, shoulders, thighs, and neck. He fits her quickly with a black ball gag and removes any fabric protecting any part of her body from his torment.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Releasing Riley

Bodacious Bailey Bratty In Bondage part 3

For Bailey's first shoot, she showed her very submissive side, but that is only one side of this exquisite creature...She chose a somewhat bratty path on this occasion, and I found it every bit as much fun, and even a bit more challenging....It's sometimes nice to feel the conflict of a non-submissive masochist pushing back against the dominant's will...With Bailey, it only lasted so long, and by the 3rd scene, her attitude and behavior take a noteworthy turn...another arousing update featuring this luscious babe.

Duration: 9:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2659kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 206.9 MB

Download Bodacious Bailey Bratty In Bondage part 3

Double tits

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Ashley Graham and PD are enjoying his version of a nice quiet meal at home. It involves one bound girl, no real food, and some probing questions. At least it starts with just questions. It is not long before he has decided to probe other places. Ashley is a small girl, which makes her huge tits look like a pair of huge targets on her chest. PD is never one to pass on such a perfect chance. Ashley Graham makes a mess every time she cums. It is not just that she squirts. She cums like a fountain. By the time he is done with her, her scent will be everywhere. It smells like sex and wanton lust. PD likes it so much that he positions her so she can spray her own face. It may be humiliating but she just cannot help being turned on by it. Anything else he does to her is fair game once she is by that aroma.

Duration: 33:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4665kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double tits

Obedience Training

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Slowly Kyra is becoming a real obedient girl and she learns to accept whatever comes from her Master. Nice to catch this surrender, however her pain threshold is still not at best. She still starts to weep just after a few strikes Dr. Lomp puts on her gorgeous bottom. Lomp is aware of this weakness, enjoys this, and doesn't seem to let her go before getting her blue eyes turning red.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Obedience Training

Helena - shop assistant tied up

We saw Helena in a German clothing shop and she looked so stunning! We started talking and she turned out to be pretty kinky, although she had never been tied up before. We invited her over for a little test shoot and this is the result! Helena has perfect tieable boobs, and she looks awesome in rope! She is a struggler though, something we had not anticipated. Let's hope she will be back for a more elaborate shoot!

Duration: 4:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14566kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 504.2 MB

Download Helena - shop assistant tied up

Twisted Flower

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

I woke up sore and aching. My whole body was a conductor for pain. I reflected on the events of last night. It had started out as fun actually. My school girl clothes put me in the mood for mischief, and I shuffled around, contorting my body and trying to get out of PD's ropes. PD stood in the corner, laughing at my foolhardy attempts and I grew ever more determined to work my way out.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4783kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Twisted Flower

Wasteland - Training 101 Fear of Heights

Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leilas
Genres: Bondage, Controlled Orgasms, Goddess Starla, Leila, Pussy Play

Goddess Starla is tired of Leilas incessant whining about her fear of heights. So to cure her,, and find some peace, she throws her up high in a leather studded swing. Using all of the tools afforded to her, Goddess Starla lines her swollen little pussy with clothes pins, inserts the handle of her flogger into her tight hole, then magic wands a multiple orgasm from the deep recesses of her soul. Lots of hot, hardcore action in this weeks update, Training 101Fear of Heights!

Duration: 17:19
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1169kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 164.3 MB

Download Wasteland - Training 101 Fear of Heights

Hooters Girl Part II

It's Halloween night and all the Hooters are out! Too bad some of them aren't serving wings. Instead, they're serving up a fright in the back office with manager, Johnny. He sits there and waits for Jackie and Terra Mizu to escape his strict rope hog tie. But, they are gagged and struggling, making absolutely no headway. Johnny finally realizes that he cannot let this go on forever (with the angry Florida/Georgia mob gathering in the bar begging for their Halloween treats and tight asses). So, he reluctantly lets us go. Even though we were the finest sight he has ever seen tied up in hemp rope in our white sneakers, thick white socks, shiny pantyhose, and the signature short orange shorts and white tank top. Hopefully, we didn't ruin things for the Halloween crowd!

Duration: 6:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2079kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.6 MB

Download Hooters Girl Part II

Wasteland - The Cheeky Slave

Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Leileyn
Genres: Discipline, Eric X, hot wax, Pussy Play

New comer Leileyn needs to learn many lessons. We decided that a weekend in Eric Xs dungeon was the best place to start. Under his expert tutelage Leileyn learns the true definition of pain, pleasure and most importantly discipline and respect.

Duration: 14:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1748kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 205.9 MB

Download Wasteland - The Cheeky Slave

Introducing Double H All Natural Tits Katrina Jade

Cast: Katrina Jade
Genres: Corporal Punishment ,Submission ,Brunette ,Straight ,BDSM ,bottom ,shaved ,Big Tits ,Predicament Bondage ,Domination

Super Hot starlet Katrina Jade brings her all natural double H tits to HogTied to get tied up, whipped and orgasmed over and over in inescapably tight rope bondage.

Duration: 44:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4777kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Introducing Double H All Natural Tits Katrina Jade