Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Wasteland - Whats All The Fuss About?

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: May
Genres: Discipline, Flogging, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, masturbation, Pussy Play, Spanking
Video language: English

Todays lessons are about sensation and obedience. The sensation of numerous implements hitting Jades taut body. Her skin ripples with every strike, turning a beautiful shade of red. Whimpers escape from her lips. She casts her eyes downward. Yet her excitement builds, she feels the moisture between her legs. May yourself cum, her Master demands, and she willingly obliges.

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3638kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 220.7 MB

Download Wasteland - Whats All The Fuss About?

Validation

Cici Rhodes looks pretty in pigtails but she'll look even better in tears. She lets us see her pain proudly. She calls it subspace. It is more than that, though. It is a driving need inside of her to test herself against PD's darkest desires.
She knows how brutal he can be. Just looking around she can see dozens of devious devices. Each one inflicts its own special type of humiliation or agony. If she can steady her nerves enough to suffer through them she will get the validation she so badly needs from him.

Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download Validation

Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

I was so excited when my package arrived! Some new vintage lingerie that I couldn't wait to strut around in. As I walked playfully around the house my guy couldn't help but keep starring at me everytime I passed by him. I knew if I him enough that he would come and play with me. This new outfit hugged every single curve of my body. My guy ran his hands up and down and spanked me with hard. He then started tying me up as quickly as he could. He tied my arms and I struggled around for him, then he tied my legs up and made it really hard for me to be mobile. He gagged me so I couldn't speak anymore and he left me to stuggle around in my new outfit like a true damsel in distress on the coffee table.

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3222kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 189.6 MB

Download Sydney Hale - A New Outfit!

Wasteland - This Side of Paradise

Cast: Leileyn
Genres: Discipline, Eric X, Flogging, restraints

We join Master Eric X as he plays with his favorite sub Leileyn. Laying on her back, legs chained behind her, leaves Leileyn completely exposed to Erics expert manipulations. Our usually petulant girl seems just a tad subdued today. How she loves to have her pussy spanked, asking for more and more, so what does Eric do? moveleaving her pussy aching for more. Leileyn is so turned on, her juices are dripping down her leg in anticipation of the orgasm she is sure she will get. After all, she has been exceptionally good, right?

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1660kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 142.8 MB

Download Wasteland - This Side of Paradise

21sextreme - Lee'd delight

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Lea Lexis, Kitty White
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, babes, black hair, blonde

We love Lee Lexxus because she´s such a cold-hearted, nonchalant dominatrix. Whines, tears and screams do not melt her heart, she goes on disciplining her slave until she gives up and surrenders to her Mistress. To achieve her goal, she employs an arsenal of sadistic methods like hog-tieing her sex slave and leaving painful bruises all over her boy, as a result of severe corporal punishment. Lesbian domination rules!

Duration: 39:32
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 601.6 MB

Download 21sextreme - Lee'd delight

Wasteland - A Lesson in Respect

Cast: Cheri
Genres: caning, Discipline, Flogging, hot wax, Jonny

After being left in Master Jonns dungeon over night in a rather awkward position, Cheri finally shows her first sign of learning her lesson in respect.you, Master, she said, much to Master Jonnys surprise. Finally progress, now Master must make sure she actually retains what she has learnt. Of course there is also her second lesson, posture. Poor Cheri, this girl just seem to get ahead.

Duration: 9:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 135.5 MB

Download Wasteland - A Lesson in Respect

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended. I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar. This is where Part 3 ends.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2951kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 391.4 MB

Download A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel - Part 3

Validation - Cici Rhodes

Cici Rhodes looks pretty in pigtails but she'll look even better in tears. She lets us see her pain proudly. She calls it subspace. It is more than that, though. It is a driving need inside of her to test herself against PD's darkest desires.
She knows how brutal he can be. Just looking around she can see dozens of devious devices. Each one inflicts its own special type of humiliation or agony. If she can steady her nerves enough to suffer through them she will get the validation she so badly needs from him.

Duration: 1:00:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 676.0 MB

Download Validation - Cici Rhodes