Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

BoundGangBangs - Odile First Gangbang

Release Year: 2012
Genres: BDSM, Anal, DP, Gang Bang, Domination, Hardcore

Odile loves to please and serve. In this fantasy role play she seeks out the hotel room of her favorite band, who, unbeknownst to her, have been waiting restlessly for some new entertainment. She is soon overwhelmed as the band pins her down, rips off her clothes and uses her as their plaything.

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download BoundGangBangs - Odile First Gangbang

Wasteland - Miss Alyssah Punishment

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Alyssah
Genres: Discipline, Foot Worship, Fucking Machines, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Mistress Madeline, Pussy Play, Sex, strap-on sex, Trisha Uptown
Video language: English

After months of training, our documentarian decides to pay Miss Alyssah a visit to see for himself just how well Trisha is doing. Miss Alyssah is more then happy to show Simon first hand just how well things are going with her slut. She is especially pleased to show off her sluts sucking and fucking skills, but as with all trainees Trisha does make mistakes. Her Mistresses punishment is swift and hard. It seems that no matter how cruel Trishas Mistress is, she always brings her to a screaming orgasm. Hmmm, maybe she being bad on purpose well let you decide.

Duration: 15:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3114kbps

File size: 372.0 MB

Download Wasteland - Miss Alyssah Punishment

Wasteland - Surrender

Cast: Lily
Genres: blonde, breast play, Discipline, electro-stim, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

Lily, once again finds herself in a real predicament. Arms tied above her head, she can only stand on the very tips of her toes. Lily felt so vulnerable, so exposed and when Master touched her, the sensations were so intense. And she never wanted it to stop.

Duration: 17:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3413kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 478.1 MB

Download Wasteland - Surrender

Hooters Bound

To make October a little spicier this year, we have decided to let you in on the Hooters experience minus the wings and (oh and the sweet little hearts on your receipt). But, we have benevolently added the rope and gag to make it worth your while. I thought that was pretty kind of us. Anyhow, I put on my well worn Hooters uniform and head into the garage. Once I am there, Johnny ties me to a chair with rope and a chest harness to accentuate my hooters. Naturally he gives me a thick over the mouth cloth gag to keep me quiet. I struggle around, but am able to get myself out of this chair. Oh well. I hope you like ropes and gags better than those hot wings I was suppose to serve you!

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5902kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 657.7 MB

Download Hooters Bound

Wasteland - Nice Ride

Cast: Starla
Genres: Bondage, Discipline, gags, Goddess Starla, humiliation, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, Pussy Play, restraints, strap-on sex

Goddess Starla is bound and determined to make a human sex toy. She feels after many attempts she still has not perfected the procedure. Then she finds the perfect combination of toys and human and the results are orgasmic!

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3583kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 358.2 MB

Download Wasteland - Nice Ride

21sextreme - Sex slave: Lolly Blond

Release Year: 2008
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Mandy Bright, Lolly Blond, Maria Bellucci
Genres: lesbian, bdsm, femdom, fetish, threesome, teen, babes, milf, big tits, blonde, brunette, latex n leather

Oh what an innocent face this petite blondine has! but she can´t deceive her Mistresses: she enjoyed every moment of being dominated! Tied tightly with wide leather straps, she´s placed into one position for hours until her arms and legs are swollen and totally numb... but she still feels the pinching pins and clamps attached to her tender body. But the rest is yet to come, as the two dominatrices uses her as a living sex slave!

Duration: 40:37
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 617.9 MB

Download 21sextreme - Sex slave: Lolly Blond

The Panty Whore: 19 year old spanked and fucked by hot Milf!

Cast: Simone Sonay ,Melissa May
Genres: Spanking ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,shaved ,mean mommy ,Straight ,Lesbian ,Humiliation ,Femdom ,Gag

19 year old Melissa May meets hot pervy MILF Simone Sonay in a crowded bar to sell her dirty panties. Simone entices Melissa to come back to her place and submit to spanking, cropping, bondage, finger fucking, face sitting, the dildo gag, tons of spanking and pussy and anal strap-on fucking!!!

Duration: 50:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4857kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download The Panty Whore: 19 year old spanked and fucked by hot Milf!

Nyssas Needs part 3

This is what happens when we give our members control over the shoot. Sometimes, instead of watching Nyssa Nevers suffer they decide they want to see her inflict some pain on our lovely decorations. Dixon Mason and Juliette Black were completely content to sit back and watch Nyssa take her stripes. They did not expect she would get a chance to give them a taste of it for themselves. Then again, if any of them could see the future Nyssa may have been nicer. Dixon and Juliette get their revenge shortly after and what goes around comes around. They even get few helpful hints to perfect their form.

Duration: 55:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 626.7 MB

Download Nyssas Needs part 3

Wasteland - Blondes

Cast: Goddess Starla
Genres: Bondage, breast play, Delirious Hunter, Goddess Starla, Intense Orgasm, Lesbian Bondage, masturbation, Pussy Play, restraints

Delirious Hunter is a true and when she is not in FemDom mode, she loves to drop into submissive space, especially under the enthusiastic domination treatment of Goddess Starla. In this scene, Goddess treats Delirious to a full series of sensory and pussy play. From top to bottom, Delirious is loving every minute of it!

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

Download Wasteland - Blondes