Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

River - new model in strappado

Studio: tieable

My new model River! She is just the prettiest tiny girl who wants to try bondage! She is incredibly fit, and she loves a good challenge. I tied her in a strappado, making her bend over a little, so she could struggle and fight against the green ropes. She is so much fun to work with! River is of course available for custom shoots as well, email me to order yours!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 452.8 MB

Download River - new model in strappado

Peppers Game - Part 1

Pepper never wants to admit that she absolutely loves being bound, gagged, and manhandled, but she craves it. She plays this little game where she starts acting all defiant and bratty. She does this on purpose to get what she wants without having to ask and admit that she wants it. That's fine with me, and I'm always happy to bind and gag her. She's up to her same old shenanigans again, so I take her out to my "workshop". I manhandle her and roughly grope her sweater puppies. I make sure she stays put, by means of a neckrope tied above, and I make sure she stays quiet by means of a huge red ballgag. I smack her ass repeatedly, before I snip open her sweater and pull out her huge tits. She pretends that she doesn't like it, but we both know better. I continue roughly manhandling Pepper. I lift her skirt and smack her ass, now protected only by her pantyhose. I eventually get out some rope and start by crotchroping her nice and tight. More ropes are run under her ass cheeks and then I even add a bit of butt bondage. I turn her around, make her spread her legs, and smack her ass again, noting the difference between her ass being tied and untied. I use her tit as a handle, and turn her back around. I remove her giant ballgag and then spend some time slapping her tits with the back of my hand. It's time for more rope. I start at her upper thighs and work my way down, adding band after band of tightly cinched rope. Once her legs are tied, I untie her neckrope and have her sit in a chair. This is where part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Peppers Game - Part 1

Spredeagle Spankings

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Powerful Kym Wilde lets loose and delivers ruthless spankings! Her victims have their legs and arms spread apart by a Bdsm metal spreader. The girls cannot control themselves as their tears, screams of pain and pleading do nothing to stop Kym! Blonde, pretty and young Star is given the spanking of her life! Kym uses her hands, paddles, whips, obedience training and good old over-the-knee spanking on Star's gorgeous ass-cheeks and tits, leaving them seriously battered and bruised!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:00:35
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 398.0 MB

Download Spredeagle Spankings

Cunt Puppy Part

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys

So here is the trick. Pretty much every part of Ashley Lane is hooked up to something. Elise Graves is holding ropes wrapped around her nipple clamps. Her arms are lashed behind her with leather straps. Her knees and ankles are spread apart by wooden spreader bars. But the one thing that Ashley is most worried about isn't even touching her.
The bar that she is straddling is made of pure, polished copper. It's so clean it's glistening in the light. And by itself this little pole probably wouldn't be much cause for concern. The problem is, Ashley knows it's electrified. Even if we hadn't told her, there is so much current running through this little piece of metal that you can hear in throughout the room. No one else wants to get close to it, for fear of getting shocked, but Ashley is forced to shimmy up and down this pole with her ass cheeks and pussy lips just fractions of an inch away from being shocked. She can't even put her feet all the way down. The bar is high enough to keep her on her toes.
With all that strain going through her legs we could have just left her in the predicament, but that would be too kind. We believe the best bondage is brutal bondage and the best torments are the kinds that push a girl right to the edge. In this case we decide that the easiest way to see what Ashley is made of is to cane her calves, right across the thickest part of the muscle, to see how long she can stand on point before he legs give out and her snatch gets zapped. We'd say a little electrical play never hurt anyone, but then again, it's not our cunts on the line.ty.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Cunt Puppy Part

London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

We know what you like, because we love it too! And what we love is to watch girls who suffer. They are gorgeous and talented. Take the tour and get to know the ladies, then join so you can see more and more of them.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8244kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 679.3 MB

Download London River - Orgasms Paddles And Clamps

Pink Lingerie

Sometimes you just need to be tied up on the granite countertop in some seductive lingerie. At least, that's one of my needs. So, luckily my hubby, Johnny, was home to help me get my needs met. I put ony beautiful light pink corset with matching satin panties, stockings and gloves. I add some rockin heels to complete the ensemble. Johnny helps me up on the counter and then p me in a strict hog tie with rope. Then he gives me the cutest matching pink cleave gag to keep me quiet (not that you'd hear anything other than moans of agreement anyway!). I squirm around on the island before Johmy pulls down the top of my corset and my breasts spring out. Now, this is some sexy fun! I am so glad Johnny reads my mind so well!

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 119.0 MB

Download Pink Lingerie

HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Casey Calvert
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Flogging, Kitten, Pet Play

Casey Calvert and I have a lot of fun together. We have our private games that we like to play. Today I brought her a present, a pair of cat ears and a tail.

Duration: 1:10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2696kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Casey Calvert Cyd Black In Heat

Punished Poolside

Another hot sexy insex model is put to the test by the Sgt major. Wenona is tight toned and gets abused in this action packed release from the bondage barrix. She is overpowered poolside and made into a fuck toy for every bondage-loving pervert to see. Crotch ropes, clamps and heavy torment are in store for this flawless cocktease.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 58:52
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 883.6 MB

Download Punished Poolside

Powerful Wrestler is destroyed on the mats

Cast: Mistress Kara ,Kelli Provocateur
Genres: Straight ,Humiliation ,Lift And Carry ,Fingering ,white ,muscular ,Anal ,black hair ,Submission ,Black

Kelli Provocateur is a big strong powerful wrestler. She has muscles on her muscles. She is the only body builder we have on the roster and we are feeding her to the wolves on her first match. These two powerful ladies clash on the mats. One wrestler can't do anything against the power of her opponent and she is trapped on the mats and humiliated. In round 4 she is made to cum over and over and over again! Brutal Finger Fucking finished off by a powerful lift and Carry

Duration: 47:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Powerful Wrestler is destroyed on the mats

Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating

We tied such a nice shibari tie on Tamara's awesome body! She was really happy with it at first, loving the diamond pattern, and the way it felt. But when we gagged her and told her we weren't going to untie her for a while, she started moaning and wriggling. Suddenly, she didn't like this bondage so much anymore!

Duration: 5:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14597kbps

File size: 558.3 MB

Download Tamara - ropes are beautiful and frustrating