Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Slave Training Dallas Black

Cast: John Strong ,Dallas Black
Genres: shaved ,Tattoo ,Female Slave ,switch ,Slave ,Discipline ,muscular ,Bondage ,toned ,Straight
Video language: English

Beautiful brunette spinner Dallas Black is turned into a shaved submissive sex slave by slave trainer John Strong

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4837kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Slave Training Dallas Black

Bad Girl Rehab

Cast: Yasmine de Leon
Genres: natural boobs ,Hitachi ,Domination ,shaved ,Humiliation ,Tattoo ,Bondage ,switch ,BDSM ,Corporal Punishment

Yasmine De Leon is gorgeous: tall, lean, great smile, nice legs. Yasmine is also a very bad girl. She says she talks a lot of shit and needs someone to put her in her place sexually. I think we can help with that.
We bend her backwards over our half-barrel back breaker and create a metal device to keep her in place, pussy out, tits exposed, totally helpless. We whip her sensitive nips, play a quick game of Hitachi or flogger with her pussy, and run zippers from the tops of her titties to her hips. Then we bolt down our fucking machine Alpha, and wait for just the right moment to pull those zippers. Enjoy.

Duration: 21:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 484.4 MB

Download Bad Girl Rehab

Wasteland - A Montreal LezDom Weekend

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: Ava
Genres: Bondage, FemDom, femsub, Goddess Starla, High Definition

Our weekend visiting Goddess Starla proved to be more exciting than we had though possible when her slave Ava came over again for yet another hardcore lezdom session. Starla starts off my spreading Ava on a padded saw and asking her to demonstrate just how good her cock sucking skills have gotten. But things are not always that simple. As Ava is doing her best to suck the dildo, Starla is also working on her clit, while telling her not to cum. Unfortunately for Ava, she not only cums without permission but also drops the rubbery cock as her orgasmic screams escape her lips. Goddess Starla apparently has a weak spot for her favorite pet and as a punishment she slaps Avas ass until its a beautiful shade of red. She also takes out her magic wand with a dildo attachment and gets Ava to get her off to prove that shes worth keeping around.

Duration: 16:43
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 159.0 MB

Download Wasteland - A Montreal LezDom Weekend

The Courier Pt 2

Cast: James Deen ,Josie Jagger
Genres: shaved ,big dick ,Corporal Punishment ,unshaved ,Latinx ,Domination ,natural boobs ,Submission ,BDSM ,Role Play

In this story James Deen is a Driver for hire. He is hired for a very special delivery. Josie Jagger is in a duffel bag in the trunk of his car. When he finds her, she is taken to a safe house and tied up. James Deen than throat fucks her hard and deep. He than ties Josie to the bed and fucks her wet pussy until she submits completely.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4867kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download The Courier Pt 2

Boyfriend Shirt Part III

For the video portion of this, Johnny thought it would be neat to show my feet getting secured with the sporfscuffs and secured to the spreader bar. He also thought it would be neat to show me getting gagged. Johnny tells me that Doms/Dommes love gags because it makes the eyes so expressive and that your taking away a basiz right/need, to talk. I always feel a little bit better in a tape gag, I can say/not say what ever I want. So he decided to turn on the camera and leave the room, letting me struggle around the bed, with my arms secured behind my back and my feet to the spreader bar.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 5:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 151.8 MB

Download Boyfriend Shirt Part III

Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation

Juliette Black. She is young, dumb and wants to cum. PD promised her a once in a lifetime kind of experience and she just assumed it would be all fun and games.

Duration: 40:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Boxed and Stocked Juliette Black

Harmony Concepts. Kelly's Wedding Day

Release Year: 2024
Studio: Harmony Concepts

Kelly Ashton is preparing for her wedding, and her gorgeous bridesmaids (Cleo Nichole, Alexis Taylor and Tyler) are helping her get ready. But hired thugs invade her home, determined to insure Kelly's nuptials do not come off as planned. The villains grab the bridesmaids one by one, and then overpower Kelly (lots of on-screen tying). They spirit the bridal party away and reveal their sinister intentions for the hapless beauties.The story is followed by three sensational vignettes of Kelly, first leather-bound, then tied in a strappado position, and encased in plastic.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:05:42
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2441kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Harmony Concepts. Kelly's Wedding Day

Mira Raine The Sweetest Kiss part two

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mira Raine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

I pull her hair back to her arms so she either pulls at her hair viciously or she raises her arms uncomfortably. I insert an asshook and attach it to her arms. Now she's caught pulling between her tender asshole and her delicate scalp.

Duration: 43:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 944.0 MB

Download Mira Raine The Sweetest Kiss part two

Beat the Brat 2 Penny Barber

Release Year: 2013
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Penny Barber
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Waxing, Domination

When Cyd straps her down to the table she thinks it's going to be another light bondage session she can just laugh at. When Cyd starts pumping up her tits she doesn't know what to think.

Format: m4v
Duration: 49:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2240kbps
Audio: 144kbps

File size: 858.3 MB

Download Beat the Brat 2 Penny Barber