Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 3

Cast: Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler)
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, , Ring Gag, Toys, Pissing, Tits Torture, Washing

The paps are marked and dripping. Time to move on. This will be about pumping and we have a full dong reader for that face hole. Let's add to that lovely makeup with a splurge of cream-pie. Ah, nature calls. No modesty for this one -- let's get the pail ready. A frog squats over the pail and lets the stream flow. If she thinks those castration bands where rough going on - she's in for a screaming surprise as we take them off. The copper sink is ready. It was especially built for this moment. How dynamic the colors are. The glow of the copper contrast lovely with the pale skin of the trollop splayed face down on the table. Her rump is raised by an iron pipe that spans it. From above, the bag hangs ominously. PD lubes the inflatable bulbs and pushes them into her rectum

Format: mp4
Duration: 52:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cowgirl (aka Liz Tyler) - Cowgirl Live 3

Cindy Dollar - Triple Pumped

Cast: Cindy Dollar
Genres: bondage, ball gag, breast pump

Cindy Dollar is one of our easiest HuCows. She still needs bondage, but we can basically do anything to her. She is often used to test new machines and positions. Like today, when we wanted to find out if the vacuum power for triple pumping can be even higher than we ever tried. It would be very hard to get through a session like this, but if anyone can do it, it's Cindy! It's great to see clit pumping work so well, her clit becomes swollen right away and it pops out of hiding. The strong vacuum means that her nipples are tripled in size right from the start, and they will go up to four times by the end of the session, almost filling the cups! Of course, once the pumping stops, everything seems to go back to normal and many people have asked what the purpose is of this training. The answer is in stretching! Skin stretching is the most important step in growth! Nipples need to be pulled as often as possible, by clamps or vacuum power!

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14787kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 897.9 MB

Download Cindy Dollar - Triple Pumped

Aubrey hogtied!

One of the most popular models on our website: the sexy cute Aubrey! What a girl! She is a bit strange, because she loves and hates bondage at the same time. She keeps writing us, and then she regrets it. The challenge is appealing to her, but when she finds out she can't escape, she starts to hate her situation. It's so funny to see! Watch this awesome Aubrey struggle now! She is getting very good at escaping!

Duration: 4:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps

File size: 235.0 MB

Download Aubrey hogtied!

Training of H Part 8 Hazel Hypnotic

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

That means it is time for some corrective measures. Her ass is going to look like raw meat by the time MWB finishes working it over. He has more than enough familiarity with that cane to leave his mark.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:37
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 480.4 MB

Download Training of H Part 8 Hazel Hypnotic

Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

The first tie is the easiest. A ladder behind her back provides the frame work, a wooden paddle across her tied off tits provides the pain. She bites down on her gag to keep from screaming, but that just encourages me to hit her harder.

Format: m4v
Duration: 47:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2248kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 833.4 MB

Download Can't Stop Rain DeGrey

Two friends find out it is not safe to roam the halls of a rave taking

Cast: Sgt. Major ,Alexa Jordan ,Sara Faye
Video language: English

These two friends try to find a bathroom in the huge industrial building, unaware that someone else is roaming the halls looking to take advantage of a situation just like this one.
What happens when friends are bound and made to pleasure each other for their tormentor's amusement? How do friends react when made to lick each other's pussy until orgasm? How do they move on with their normal lives once it is over and they are free?
Welcome Alexa Jordan and Sara Faye to this special Hogtied fantasy role play update.

Duration: 48:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Two friends find out it is not safe to roam the halls of a rave taking

21sextreme - Shoplifting - Part 2

Release Year: 2009
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Chanel
Genres: anal, bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, babes, black hair, one on one
Video language: English

For the second part of our shoplifting adventure, Master Jean Fourne calls his friend Master Leslie Taylor to help him take care of the other shoplifter, the voluptuous Chanel. Master Leslie is happy to lend a helping hand and punish Chanel for being such a bad little bitch. Expect tit clamps, vibrators and lots of screaming in this scene, which nicely finishes up the shoplifting story.

Duration: 50:42
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 966kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

Download 21sextreme - Shoplifting - Part 2

Black Satin Dress Part III

I was tied with my ankles apart. Even though they just hung, useless at my side and were going numb, there was a bit of pain in my ankles where the handcuffs bit into my skin. I pulled forward to relieve the pressure from my ankles but my hands were bound behind me. This only made me mphhhh into my gag more. Even though the gag was over my mouth, it was pretty secure in its place. At least it matched?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 3:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 106.6 MB

Download Black Satin Dress Part III

Back to back well dressed beauties

Busty and leggy lovelies Slyy and Natalie look incredible struggling in ballgags and basic hogties in satin blouses, short skirts, pantyhose and heels until I come in and snip the hogtie rope and place them back to back, securing them to one another, stuffing their mouths and wrapping their heads with tape and then pulling their ankles up to make them slightly more uncomfortable. After a bit I return and lay them down on their sides. They struggle around tied together and then suddenly start bucking and slapping each others butts while all tied up laying their on the rug with their beautiful busts exposed.

Duration: 17:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5115kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 669.0 MB

Download Back to back well dressed beauties