Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Alisa - bed time

Beautiful Alisa is back for some more ropes! She looks amazing in blue! A box tie is very frustrating to Alisa, she doesn't really like to have her boobs on display and up for grabs. She wriggles and complains but her arms are very much stuck. Poor Alisa, let's hope no one will try to grab her big breasts! That would be terrible.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 238.0 MB

Download Alisa - bed time

Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... More panty gags. More panties are stuffed in her mouth. This time they are secured by means of a wide rubber strap. As adara endures the new gag, I tighten up her crotchrope. Soon after, I remove her gag. I get 3 more pairs of panties out of the hamper. After all the gags and now very strict bondage, adara has a much better attitude. Her submissive side is shining through. I can only fit 2 pairs in her mouth. I seal them in with a combination of clear and black tape. What to do with the 3rd pair? I put them over her head with the crotch panel right in her nose. A heavy dose of tape make sure they stay put. I leave her to endure the gag, but I soon return and tie her head back. adara can't really move at all at this point. She stays still as she concentrates on just being able to breathe. She is not overly flexible and I have her bound and pulled to her limit. This along with her nose being covered and her head pulled back make this a very tough predicament for her. I return and release the rope pulling her head back. I remove the panties over her head and the clear tape, but I leave her gagged. As I start to release her from her bondage, I am disappointed that I am not thanked. I remind her and she thanks me profusely through her gag, which makes for some nice gag talk. I continue untying her and at the end I finally remove the last 2 pairs of panties from her mouth.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Adara's Panty Gag Hazing - Part 4

Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Amanda watches wide eyed as I gather more supplies. I cleave gag her with some microfoam tape, before I tie her hair to the post. Her bondage is made more severe with more ropes cinching everything tighter. Her gag is also made more severe as black tape tightens it and is wrapped around the post. Except for her fingers and toes, she is completely immobilized... I guess she can still blink her eyes as well. Some heavy duty clamps on her nipples complete Amanda's bondage. I sit back and enjoy the fruits of my labor as Amanda endures her bondage and gag. After a while, I release her from the chair. With her hands and tits still bound I put her on her knees. I cut off her panties and shove them in her mouth before leaving her again. The clip ends shortly after.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:57
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Amanda Foxx Manhandled and Chairtied - Part 3

Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

Alais Peach is in a very awkward predicament! Her boobs have been tied to the bed frame! If she struggles to the left or right, the ropes pull on her boobs. She can't stand up because her wrists are tied to the bed. And she is ballgagged as well! What will happen next? How long will she have to stay like this!? Poor Alais Peach!

Duration: 4:03
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps

File size: 352.6 MB

Download Alais Peach - Breast bondage predicament

The Christmas Quiet

Release Year: 2006
Cast: Jan Zlatousty, Mother: Sara Vilimkova Daughters: Michaela Trmotova, Maria Kralova Maid: Renata Sukova
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation
Video language: English

Caning, flogging, , all in a cozy atmosphere of a family Christmas. For fans of the genre.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:09
Video: 640x392, DivX 5, 1463kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 657.3 MB

Download The Christmas Quiet

Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits

Unfortunately Nora just isn't that good. In fact we've struggled to find what she's good at and it seems that failure is the only thing Nora has a knack for. To conclude our livefeed Nora is strapped into the spanking bench. She gets an asshook which is tied to her hair. To mirror her failures we give her some pudding.

Duration: 10:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3415kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 261.6 MB

Download Amanda Foxx - Hung up by her leather bound tits