Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Blonde milf Nikki faces an office chicane. Breath-taking glamour babe Coco De Mal and Boss Shona River can't wait to educate the green-eyed Hungarian bombshell by spanking her tight ass with black leather whips. Even though the two young babes are in the same room, they make Nikki walk back and forward, humiliate her and start spanking her curvy butt. She bends forward and puts her palms on the office desk, while the two leggy babes work her peach-like butt cheeks with their sex toys

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Nikki Coco De Mal and Shona River

SB - Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lotus Lain, Matt Williams, Owen Gray
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat and squirting orgasms!

Tightly tied slut ragdoll fucked by two hard cocks

Lotus Lain is just the toy we were wishing for today. Toned, eager and blessed with a perfectly trained throat, Lotus got into the industry because she realized she was so good at fucking that she might as well make a living doing it. And who are we to argue? She is indeed quite good at the sex. Welcome back my dear.

Bound in a chest harness with her neck cruelly cranked towards her ankles, Lotus is utterly restrained. Both ends or her are wide open for use and she can not move a muscle. We are free to flip her around exactly how we wish and use take her from any side we so desire. And desire we do. What we desire is hard cock buried balls deep down that well trained throat. Lotus sputters and drools around the dick as her makeup melts.

Epic amounts of drool out her well used face as the dick reduces her to a sweaty cum covered puddle, and we decide it is time for the main course. We push her back onto her back, the bondage keeping her in a neat bundle of restrained flesh as we slide the dick home. We stuff her to the brim as she cums appreciatively all over the hard cock. The harder we are the wetter she gets.

As wrecked as our starlet is, we have not drained all the cum out yet, and we finger blast some quirting orgasms out of that tight pussy. Lotus is drenched, covered in cum and drool and glassy eyed. Sexuallybroken strikes again. Who is next?

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SB - Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I finish off her bondage with a hogtie. I tell her to struggle again. She say's she can't. I don't like her attitude at all. If she's not going to even try and struggle then I might as well make her bondage even more strict. I tie her head back and nose hook her. She hates the hooks... I can tell by her moaning and grunting. I sit back and watch her for a bit before I roll her on her side. Now we can get a good look at her tits and tight crotchrope. I watch her again. Earlier, I asked if she wanted to trade the nose hooks for clamps and she mmmppphed a "no". Now she gets them both. Withe Alexis on her side, her nipples are just begging for some clamps, and they get them. I think my work is done here. I leave Alexis as I plan her next escape challenge. I wonder if she'll accept?

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 840.4 MB

Download This is What Alexis Gets for Losing the Escape Challenge - Part 3

Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Sarah Jane Files 2

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Blowjob, Dildo, Caning, Vibrator, Flogging, Outdoor

When PD props Sara Jane Ceylon up on his bed with her ass in the air she probably thinks that he is going to fuck her and be done with it. She should probably leave the ideas to someone else, because he has other plans. Oh, her holes will be filled soon enough, but not in the way she was thinking. He is going to stuff her full of dildos and make her pay for the privilege in pain. Her ass is going to be worn out by the time he is done with her. For anyone who knows PD this is no surprise. PD sees the moon is bright and full this evening. The window is open as he lays on the bed that Sarah adorned earlier. She is not far away he can hear moaning. Of course he is playing with it. He wants it nice and hard when he goes outside to add another stone. He left her with specific instructions that when he visits, her mouth better be open and ready.

Duration: 41:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4648kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Sarah Jane Files 2

RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Kay Kardia and London River
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

For weeks beforehand our members spend time on the forums, tossing out the ideas they have for putting these girls through hell. Kay, the star of this show, gets to read all of their ideas, and they get her pretty...excited.

Duration: 35:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7285kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Kay Kardia and London River Cunty Part 1

Francesca Accepts Her, One of Us

Cast: Lily Lovecraft ,Francesca Le
Genres: Hair Pulling ,Bondage ,Strap On ,Dildo ,Anal Stretching ,Speculum ,Lesbian ,LezDom ,Anal Fisting ,switch

Francesca Le has found a little slut following her freak show from town to town trying to get freaky with the stars of her show. She puts this little slut into bondage and spanks her ass until it's bright red. She spreads her ass wide with a speculum and then puts her fist in her ass. Since Lily Lovecraft is such a splendid anal whore, Francesca teases Lily with a taste of ass. Lily is gaged with a penis gag and made to fuck Francesca in the ass while she gets smothered by Francesca's beautiful cheeks. Lily gets a good hard doggie strap on fucking with Hair pulling. To finish the little anal whore off, Francesca turns Lily into part of the freak show. She is now The Human Dick and Francesca fills her with cum and strokes the dick until it oozes cum

Duration: 54:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4878kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Francesca Accepts Her, One of Us

Wasteland - The Playroom

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Wasteland
Cast: An Natsum
Genres: electro-stim, Eric X, footjob, gags, hogtie, hot wax, Intense Orgasm, Pussy Play, restraints

He stood there, glaring at her, judging her, sizing her up and she loved it. His boundless imagination and sadistic instincts, always excited her as she never knew what to expect. Her mind, her body, belonged to him and it thrilled her.

Duration: 9:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3584kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 276.2 MB

Download Wasteland - The Playroom

Fresh Faced 19 year old Opens up for Electrosex!

Cast: Bobbi Starr ,Naidyne
Genres: Tens Unit ,Corporal Punishment ,BDSM ,Pussy Eating ,Dominatrix ,fake boobs ,Anal ,Electric Dildo ,Brunette ,switch

Episode 1: It's not often you get flesh as fresh as Naidyne. Born and raised in the San Francisco area, you'd think fetishes and perversions would run in her blood, but she's an absolute electrosex virgin! She's terrified at what her first electro BDSM experience has to hold, and she's right to be scared!
I give her a hands-on introduction to each electroslut corporal device, but it's no beginner's tour. With the zapper, she's shocked all over her body to "encourage" her to strip naked. Having spent some time on the farm, Naidyne knows all about the cattle prod, but it's the first time she's ever been on its receiving end! She shrinks and whimpers with anticipation, then screams with each shock, but I'm not done with the new slut. She's given a very intimate initiation to the violet wand, first zapping her tender young nipples, then inside of her wet, quivering cunt. She learns about pain, then pleasure when the tip of the wand drives her to a creamy orgasm.

Duration: 28:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fresh Faced 19 year old Opens up for Electrosex!

Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Amanda's captor keeps adding more and more tape until she is almost completely mummified to the chair. He removes her gag, but promptly hand gags her as he gropes her bound tits. She is soon hooded with a nylon, before a tall posture collar is buckled around her neck. Amanda whimpers as he carries on with his plan, which includes wrapping more tape around her. He rips open the nylon around her mouth and installs a dental retractor, which distorts her face. He completely wraps her head with more clear tape, causing further distortion. Amanda is left in her bondage for a while, but her captor once again returns. He lowers a chain hoist and hooks it onto the chair and slowly raises it off the ground. This is where Part 3 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 16:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 740.9 MB

Download Who would Do Such a Thing? - Part 3

Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Sarah Jane Files 1

Cast: Sarah Jane Ceylon
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Hardcore, Blowjob, Dildo, Ring Gag, Caning, Vibrator, Suspension

My eyes were full of light when I met Sarah at the farm. She told me that she loves the scene and wants to get tied up. - That she adores the feeling of tight ropes and the helplessness. PD must really like Sarah Jane Ceylon because he is nicer to her than most of the other pretty little sluts that he sees. Well, at least until she tries to run away. Escaping is always frowned upon and there has to be serious consequences. As soon as he takes his eyes off of her she will try to get away again. It is his job to show her why that is a bad idea. PD only canes her half as hard as she deserves but every stroke hits its mark and leaves a bright red streak across Sarah Jane. In minutes she is begging for mercy and making promises she has no intention of keeping. PD is no fool. Sarah Jane loves to cum. She loves getting fucked and feeling cock inside of her. But when PD makes her cum he does it until long after she has started pleading for a chance to recover. He will not let up until he is sure his property knows her rightful place.

Duration: 39:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4594kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sarah Jane Ceylon - The Sarah Jane Files 1