Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Electro Anal Exploration

Cast: Lea Lexis ,Lorelei Lee
Genres: LezDom ,Electrical Play ,Pussy Eating ,Facesitting ,Slave ,white ,shaved ,Femdom ,Lesbian ,Electric Dildo
Video language: English

Episode 2: Romanian beauty, Lea Lexis, is know for her anal abilities. She can take a hard anal fucking but what I want to know is how much electricity can she take inside perfect pink asshole. For the second part of Lea's Electrosluts series, I have Lorelei Lee penetrate her asshole with not just one electro-anal bullet but two stacked one after the other.
The two plugs make Lea jump and squirm. So, Lorelei pushes Lea even farther by using a mettle paddle in a way you've never seen. After Lea reaches her limits Lorelei give her mercy for just a moment to get her ready for an intense ass fucking with a long mettle elecrto-dildo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 917.6 MB

Download Electro Anal Exploration

Milena - large gag and elbow tie

Milena came back for more! Last time, she was gagged and tied very securely, and she wanted to experience this again! We couldn't find that ballgag anymore so we just grabbed a bigger one. She was surpised but she loved it. A large gag is great for moaning and struggling, exactly what Milena came over for. She is a very submissive girl, a bit shy, and really into tight bondage. We can't wait for her to come back again!

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11704kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 378.1 MB

Download Milena - large gag and elbow tie

Mouthful

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Iona Grace
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Gagging a beautiful woman is an artform. It transforms the face visually as well as rendering the gagged woman mute. Iona Grace has a large mouth and taking advantage of that is exciting. Using her gaping face hole to attach her to the ground makes it easier to get at her giant tits. Those get pleasantly tied.

In a strict hogtie we stuff her mouth with a piece of foam and wrap her head with tape. The tie gets more and more intense as she gets pulled up on her tits.

On her back in her best "fuck me" position. Her ankles get tied back to her tits. Her sock comes off and gets pushed into her open mouth. A thick rope is pulled tight around her head to hold it in. Another thick rope gets wrapped around her neck. Then she gets to cum, but the more she cums the more she pulls on her tits.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mouthful

Blabber Mouth Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

Inside the cage today we have a pair of hot young things, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling. They have a lot of experience in bdsm, but there is nothing like a RealTimeBondage live feed.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blabber Mouth Part 1

Sensual Flogging 101 - with Cleo Dubois

Cast: Nerine Mechanique ,Cleo Dubois
Genres: Flogging ,Redhead ,natural boobs ,Curvy ,Fetish ,bottom ,BDSM ,Pain ,Straight ,Leather

Cleo Dubois presents the basics of sensual flogging. With her demo bottom, Nerine Mechanique, she demonstrates how you can use a flogger to explore and excite the body's wide range and capacity for pleasure, from light touch to strong sensations, often mislabeled as pain. In addition to flogger selection advice, safety, timing, and effective flogging stances and swings, Cleo explains how skilled flogging can create a wonderful energy exchange that will send you and your partner flying. With informed consent, focused intent and a few floggers, you and your partner will have new tools for sharing energy from sweet to fiery.

Duration: 39:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sensual Flogging 101 - with Cleo Dubois

Member Requested Socks

recently had a member request that I make a video clip of me in exercise tank top, running shorts, striped crew socks and sneakers. I had difficulty finding the white crew socks with the 3 colored stripes at the top like they had back in the eighties, but I thought these might do....
Anyway, I come home all tired from running, and Johnny asks me what I have been up to. I tell him that I had to get my run in and I'm going to take a shower. Well, I think that Johnny gets worried that I may not have the energy to be tied up and play after I take a nice relaxing shower and change into some warm pajamas. So, he decides to seize the moment, literally. He grabs cable ties from the kitchen junk drawer and leads me over to the offensive treadmill that started this whole nasty running and therefore running out of energy trend. He XXXX me down on to the belt and makes quick work of securing me in a hog tie with the cable ties. He has to give me a gag, but doesn't have one readily available, so he steps away for a moment (he knows I can't get away) to procure just the right gag. He returns a moment later and fastens the leather harness ball gag over my cute little pig tailed head. I struggle back and forth, halfheartedly attempting to escape as the plastic ties bite into my skin. Of course, I drool profusely all over the belt of the treadmill and into my pigtails. Then, as I become more angry, I begin to contemplate the value of exercise. Well, any activity that gets me tied up....I guess it's worth it!

Duration: 6:53
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2085kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 113.2 MB

Download Member Requested Socks

Cowtest

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

I have to admit, I love my master. I love him for disciplining, teaching, and nurturing me into the bondage slut that I am today. In every moment of my life I long for his approval, wanting so much to hear him say "Good job", or "I am proud of you". I have no greater satisfaction then I do in those moments. My master has also given me a unique opportunity, the chance to share my new love of BD/SM with others who share my passion. When I am most aroused is when I am performing for a live feed. Just knowing how many people are watching my naked body get tortured is almost enough to make me cum. During live shows I often imagine that all the viewers are right there in the room with me, beating their hard cocks until they cum all over my face, in my mouth, and on my ass.

Duration: 51:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 783.1 MB

Download Cowtest