Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Jezebelle - breast bondage

Jezebelle is back, all by herself. Before, she needed her friend Dolly to gather enough courage for a bondage shoot, now she came alone and she said she was ready for more rope! But when we started to tie her, she asked why her boobs always get tied, when other models don't always get this treatment. Well, that's because Jezebelle's breasts are just too awesome to have no rope around them! She is a perfect breast bondage subject, and she knows it. She doesn't like it, but she understands.

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14561kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 469.8 MB

Download Jezebelle - breast bondage

Do what I say, Ginna

Release Year: 2024
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral
Video language: English

Kathia's got Ginna as her slave down in the dungeon and that means Ginna will submit to everything Kathia makes her do. Kathia can be pretty cruel but she is so dominating that her slaves fear making her angry. Ginna will be screaming from getting a huge dildo stuffed into her ass, getting tied up, and being Kathia's total sex slave.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:58
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Do what I say, Ginna

Jackie and Lexi Mae Bound At The Travel Agency

After we register our surprise, Lexy Mae and I decide to give the "gentlemen" the seductive show that we think they were hoping for. In our daytime business attire, satin scarves around our necks, and sexy high heels, we weave back and forth as our skirts ride up revealing our panties, and mmmmmpppphhh for the cameras through our satin scarf cleave gags. Andre "Toon-Man" and RopExpert have Lexy and I tied cozily in tan ropes and secretly we are enjoying this unprovoked practical joke. After we put on a little show for Johnny, RopExpert and Andre (the computer nerds from the shop next door) we decide to show them that we aren't just little ole damsels in distress. We help each other escape our ropes and gags and then chase after the boys who have been taking turns snapping pictures of us tied up and gagged. Hmmmmm.....Lexy Mae and I might just have to think of a way to get back at these boys! Especially the RopExpert!

Duration: 6:41
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 110.2 MB

Download Jackie and Lexi Mae Bound At The Travel Agency

My Husband's Loving Hand

Her bathing interrupted command "stand up" as he enters the room. He begins with a slow hand spanking , she obediently bent in the bath. Then we hear her screams and cries when his hand is replaced carpet beater . He is excited by the warm buttocks wife and uses her mouth , plunging his cock into it . After that, he enjoys her pain further. Putting it in the corner , it changes the color of her own hand problem from pink to reddish purple . When he chooses the rod for further spanking , she cries and begs him to forgive her . He uses her mouth again , and then , having received satisfaction , yet takes up the rod . Wife whimpers and trembles with the touch of a rod to her buttocks . But despite her pleas , he still gets her a dozen strokes.

Duration: 29:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3782kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 841.3 MB

Download My Husband's Loving Hand

Jackie Bound part 131

I had to find a dress to wear to a Christmas party at the end of last year, and I took Johnny with me to help me pick out the right one. I saw that look in his eye that told me he liked this fancy black dress with lace sleeves on the shoulders as soon as I stepped out of the dressing room. Well, unfortunately the party ended up not being so much fun, because we got in an argument. So, he didn't get to tie me up in this dress that night. But, that didn't mean he wasn't ever going to get the chance to tie me up in it. About a week later, i put back on the little black dress, stockings and high heels again, giving him the opportunity to truss me up and take pictures since he really likes the way this dress looks on me. Johnny, of course, know just what to do! He ties my arms behind my back at the wrists and elbows with blue rope. Then he uses metal cuffs and a metal spreader bar to pull my legs apart at the ankles. Johnny puts a leather panel harness gag over my mouth, because it is a most effective way of keeping me quiet. Finally, he pulls my arms up behind my back in a strapado, because he likes me in this form. My black corset peaks out from underneath my dress as I struggle around playfully trying to get away from Johnny. You can probably tell from the pictures that Johnny was most likely pleased. Still wishing we had been able to take pictures the night I first wore the dress, but, hey I like this scenario better! At home, we can always continue to have as much naughty fun as we want to, for as long as we want to! I'm in!

Duration: 6:32
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2095kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

Download Jackie Bound part 131

Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Long, leggy Layla is on the move! Wearing a skintight blue mini-dress, high heels, lots of rope and a fat white ballgag, the pretty brunette hops out into the hallway, then squirms all the way down a whole fight of stairs and hops to front door. This lady wants OUT, but that's just too bad. Her bondage-weary hands fumble uselessly with the doorknob, frustrating her so badly that she doesn't even notice her captor when he walks up behind her. Tossing his lithe prisoner over his shoulder, Jay carries her back up the stairs, then makes her pay for her little escape attempt with a body straining bent-forward position. When next we find Layla, she's been re-dressed in sexy bottomless lingerie with stockings, heels and gloves. Bound kneeling backward on the girlie-go-round, her soft whimpers turn to squeals when Jay places rod-mounted clips on her nipples. He attaches a rubber phallus to a short post in front of her face and removes her gag so she can worship it.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:31:22
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 771kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 592.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - No Way Out

Jennifer - New rope talent

Jennifer from the Netherlands has got that special skill we are always looking for: her elbows touch without any effort! So we tied her up and left her to struggle, her first time in rope EVER! Wow, these Dutch girls are nice! And so tall!! Endless arms and flexible, that's what we love to see! She will definitely be back for more!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11696kbps

File size: 355.5 MB

Download Jennifer - New rope talent

Jade Samantha - large gag and bolero jacket

Big boobed Jade Samantha is back! We know from the previous shoot she can take a big ballgag. She does not like it, but it's not her decision today. She is strapped in a straitjacket (bolero style of course, we wouldn't want to miss our view of those perfect large boobs) and she is frogtied so she can't run off. Nothing is stopping us from using a large shiny ballgag again. Judging by her frown, Jade still doesn't like large ballgags. They make her drool!

Duration: 4:26
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11701kbps

File size: 386.8 MB

Download Jade Samantha - large gag and bolero jacket