Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Hooters Girl Part II

It's Halloween night and all the Hooters are out! Too bad some of them aren't serving wings. Instead, they're serving up a fright in the back office with manager, Johnny. He sits there and waits for Jackie and Terra Mizu to escape his strict rope hog tie. But, they are gagged and struggling, making absolutely no headway. Johnny finally realizes that he cannot let this go on forever (with the angry Florida/Georgia mob gathering in the bar begging for their Halloween treats and tight asses). So, he reluctantly lets us go. Even though we were the finest sight he has ever seen tied up in hemp rope in our white sneakers, thick white socks, shiny pantyhose, and the signature short orange shorts and white tank top. Hopefully, we didn't ruin things for the Halloween crowd!

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:23
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2079kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 104.6 MB

Download Hooters Girl Part II

Aubry Anal Training

Unique video of torture of young girls with elements Cruel sex with them The torture by fire, piercing and cutting items, water, etc. And the brutal rough sex Do not miss Extreme video of the studio PowerShotz ..

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1222kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 214.0 MB

Download Aubry Anal Training

Grey Secretary

Another day at the office and another chance for Johnny to show me what a generous boss he is. I came in to work today wearing a lavendar silk blouse, pale gray skirt, stockings and sparkly high heels. I was pretty sure when I left the house that my cute skirt with all the buttons fit the office dress code, but I was not at work a full hour before I was reprimanded in Johnny's usual way. He ties me to a chair with a lot of rope this time. Then, he stuffs my mouth with cloth and secures it in place with about half a roll of duct tape. While I'm tied up, he looks over at me from his desk every once in a while and reminds me how distracting I am when I dress like this. I think he just uses the "distraction" line as a reason to tie me up. But, I'm not complaining!

Duration: 10:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps

File size: 455.7 MB

Download Grey Secretary

Nyssa Nevers - Angry HuCow

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: BDSM, bondage, metal collar, milking mashine, gag
Video language: English

Nyssa Nevers! We loved milking her when she stayed at our farm, but she is now in the hands of another farmer, who is probably more brutal and harsh. He leads Nyssa into the room to be milked, and she is moaning through her gag. Placing her on the milking bench and restraining her, the farmer makes sure Nyssa won't bolt. She is a feisty angry HuCow, who needs very secure bondage during milking. The portable goat milker is very powerful and silent, and it will at least triple Nyssa's nipple size. Not a painless procedure, even though the farmer properly oils and massages her udders. Poor Nyssa. Maybe she wishes she was back at our farm.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyssa Nevers - Angry HuCow

HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.
Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

Download HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

SexualDisgrace Isa Mendez

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexualDisgrace FetishNetwork
Cast: Isa Mendez
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rough Sex, Deep Throat, Domination, Humiliation, Hardcore, All Sex

The hot and kinky Isa Mendez, one of the strongest submissive sex slaves here at Fetish Network, wanted a challenge for her last lesbian domination session with rope bondage and suspension.

Duration: 21:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7837kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download SexualDisgrace Isa Mendez

Dragged Onto Set and Gangbanged: Kaci Star 540p

Cast: Kaci Star
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Kaci Star comes to Kink for her first bondage shoot ever, but begins to change her mind while she is in the greenroom. As she goes to phone her agent and call the whole the off the boys hear her talking and decide to take her fate into their own hands. In one fowl swoop they have her up off the ground and down the stairs onto set. They cuff her hands behind her back and her legs together at the ankles. Then they proceed to fuck her face, pussy, and ass until she is cumming uncontrollably! In the end, I think she'll be pleased she had no choice in the matter.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:10:58
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 835kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 514.8 MB

Download Dragged Onto Set and Gangbanged: Kaci Star 540p

Bella's fucking amazing tits!

Cast: Bella Rossi
Genres: Humiliation ,Domination ,Rope Bondage ,Straight ,Vaginal Penetration ,Submission ,Curvy ,shaved ,Handler ,Ball Gag
Video language: English

Bella has the most amazing tits in the world. So, I decided to tie them, poke them, suction them, squeeze them a bit & have her dependent on them for her orgasms. I don't know what turns me on more - watching her cum or watching her try & hold her orgasms back.

Duration: 35:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 800.1 MB

Download Bella's fucking amazing tits!

Busty MILF bound to the blowjob machine

The one, the only, the legendary Darling is here today to be destroyed as only she can be. Live BaRS shows are the very toughest shows out there, and most do not have what it takes. Darling most certainly does. Let's put this busty hardbodied MILF through her paces, shall we?
We start off with tight tit bondage that juts Darling's huge tits up and outwards before dropping her down to her knees. Her knees is where she will stay. Time to use that throat. In addition to that six pack, booming ass and massive breasts, Darling has an impressive set of well trained holes. This cougar is a three hole slut of the highest order.
Strapped into the blow job machine on top of a sybian is a sure fire recipe for brain melting orgasm overload. Brain melting orgasms are Darling's favorite. We flip the switches and as the machine roar to life we make full use of her open mouth. Darling drools and cums and screams. This level of overload would break most, but Darling is just getting started. This is her happy place.
BaRS show are relentless and face paced, and this is only the warm up. We take our dazed and confused fucktoy out of the blow job machine and have her assume a basic waiting slave position while we set up the next position. Today promises to be fun...

Duration: 28:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Busty MILF bound to the blowjob machine

Inappropriate Soccer

I am dressed in a white sweater dress and copper high heels to go pick the little ones from the soccer field, when Johnny catches sight of me out of the corner of his eye. He doesn't skip a beat as he grabs some cuffs that are eerily nearby and cuffs me to the cross which wasn't there last night. Then he puts the scolds mask gag over my head and begins to lecture me on my attire. What is he talking about? See through, no bra? Huh? Oh yeah, I guess he's right. I would argue that it doesn't matter if I was able to talk.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 508.4 MB

Download Inappropriate Soccer