Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Quiet Time

If there is one thing Johnny is good at, it is keeping me quiet. And, I am at a loss this time. He has me put on "My Little Pony" satin panties with a white cropped tank top and bare feet. Then, he snuggles me up tight in my white straightjacket. Next, he puts the supercute pacifier gag in my mouth and a collar on my neck. He graciously allows me to hop up on the bed before attaching my legs to a spreader bar. Finally, when he has me just where he wants me, he uses a leash to attach me to a rope at the end of the bed by my collar. I feign enjoyment of this interesting predicament. Of course, who am I kidding? Before we got started, I found it a little silly. But, when we were done, I found it to be impressively cute! And, I got to be tied up in a straight jacket! Win Win!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5881kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 547.1 MB

Download Quiet Time

Pink Lingerie

It is a few days after Valentine's Day and we have decided to display the softer side of bondage. Well, maybe. How about the lingerie is a little softer, but the bondage, not really. Once I have on my favorite pink bustier (which I know you all love too!), satin panties, stockings, gloves and high heels, Johnny puts my metal collar on me. Then, he proceeds to tie me very strictly to the metal bondage pole with rope. With my arms wrapped around the arms to the pole and secured in front of me, I don't have much wiggle room. And, of course, there is not much escaping when my ankles are tied together below, as well. Never mind that. Johnny puts the white strapped white ball gag in my mouth and watches me drool without me ever moving an inch. That is just the way he likes it. Me not able to move or grumble, and adorably drooling in front of him. I would complain, but now I don't have to do any of those things that I loathe, like the dishes, laundry, etc....I can just stand here happily tied up all night long.

Duration: 11:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5890kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 512.6 MB

Download Pink Lingerie

Under His Boot

Cast: Dylan Ryan ,The Pope
Genres: natural boobs ,Straight ,Tattoo ,big dick ,master ,The Pope ,Humiliation ,BDSM ,Metal Bondage ,Bondage
Video language: English

Dylan begins in an ankle suspension with her arms stretched out to render her completely helpless. The Pope begins his assault on her flesh instantly and uses her up like the good little whore that she is. Her toned body starts to glow red as she is tormented with floggers and crops. Her pussy is tenderized before fucking it with a massive dildo. Next Dylan is locked into the scavenger's daughter, which is tormenting on it's own especially if you're tall. Then comes the nipple suction and torment, then her body is beaten with a baton. She screams and tries to get away, but the cols hard steel defeats her attempts. She is made to cum more before moving on to the final scene. She is locked into a doggy position with her magnificent ass in the air. Again Dylan is abused and tormented until she can no longer stand it, and then The Pope fucks her ass. Dylan is finished off where she craves to be most, which is under her Master's boot for her final orgasms.

Duration: 47:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Under His Boot

Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We are doing to throat fuck her into next week.Using our legendary and often copied wooden walls, we shackle and bolt her in place. Tight breast bondage keeps her perfect perky tits jutting out.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating

Winnie - Little Slave

Winnie wanted to play with the big boys so here she is grabbing her ankles and finding some pain. Her ass is caned, cunt slapped and tits cropped for starters. Lots of fuckery and fun in this session with Winnie, Alebeard and Dru.

Duration: 59:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Winnie - Little Slave

Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

Stretching session for Sydney Hale turns struggle session... As the lithe and limber lovely is well wrap gagged and tied up in a frogged-leg hogtie on her yoga mat! Close ups of this Native American beauty's wide, pleading brown eyes in this POV style video.

Duration: 4:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4971kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 167.8 MB

Download Sydney Hale - Tied on her yoga mat

Sado Gathering

Release Year: 2024
Video language: English

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.
Slavegirl Mystique enjoys her amateur pain adventures to the maximum and displays all her kinky activities in highres S &M amateur movies, outragious flashing films, kinky femdom action videos and much more. The true submissive nature of amateur slave girl Mystique brings her to alot of private dungeons for everything from sexual activities, light bondage and spanking to extreme amateur pain and slavery sessions.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sado Gathering