Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Nikki Knightly - Saddle Up

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Nikki Knightly
Genres: Ass Caning, Ball Gag, Bit Gag, Black Ball Gag, Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Hitachi, Leather Straps, Nipple Clamps, Orgasm, Pogo, Single Tail
Video language: English

There is nothing in this world that makes a girl cum like a Sybian. The most powerful vibrator known to man, this machine is capable of tearing more orgasms from a punished pussy than any woman has ever been prepared for. Nikki Knightly begged OT for an orgasm when she thought he was just going to hit her with the Hitachi. Once she is saddled up, mounted on the ride-on fuck toy she instantly regrets that decision. The advantage that the Sybian has over all other vibrators is that it is so overwhelming. It doesn't matter what else OT is doing to Nikki, there is no way she can possibly stop herself from cumming. This makes the motorized orgasm machine perfect for conditioning a slave. Beat her while she is riding it and the signals in her brain will get all crossed. Soon enough she won't be able to distinguish pleasure from pain, and then the two will be forever mixed in her mind. After that the crack of a whip will get her as dripping wet as the hum of the vibrator, turning her into Pavlov's bitch.

Format: mp4
Duration: 44:27
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2710kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 919.5 MB

Download Nikki Knightly - Saddle Up

Olive Glass - Metal Willie

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Olive Glass
Genres: Bondage, Rough Sex, Kinky Fetish, BDSM, Torture

I was really inspired by the works of John Willie. It's one of the things that got me into the world of Glamor bondage photography. I thought if I could dress up like those women and be photographed maybe I would be as sexy as those women. I had only done a few photoshoots before I answered an ad in the paper for a photoshoot. After some negotiations on the phone I agreed to meet OT at his studio. I should have known by the way he looked at me. I should have seen his collection of gadgets and walked right back out the door. I did get to wear a corset like in Willie's work. I did get the weird and sadistic bondage. OT even dressed me like one of the maids. He also impaled me on a metal dick and mounted me by my neck to a metal pipe. This isn't what I expected. This isn't what we agreed upon. None-the-less it's exactly what I wanted!

Duration: 44:55
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2694kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 923.5 MB

Download Olive Glass - Metal Willie

Die Kuechenmagd

Release Year: 2023

Juveniles charming cook, for the second time falls to the Tower of witches - in the hands of the Inquisition.
The first time she was able to charm the investigators of his young beauty, and she was released.
At this time, it seems, it is particularly not want to listen, not to succumb to her sexual provocation.
Then the baby decided to bewitch the , showing them their stramnye place (indeed, it is in league with the devil!).
But the were firm in the faith: it was hung, beaten, stretched, burned candles and dripped ...
However, it seems that she was released again

Duration: 1:14:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 709.7 MB

Download Die Kuechenmagd

Abuse In The WoodsPainvixens

Ominous hooded men give off the appearance of true torturers and each Master brings something new. Ropes, chains and stockades are used to bind the slaves and there is plenty of balls and gags and there are even a few more creative and homemade tools used to gag some of the women. Spanking and caning are a few of the disciplinary measures, but there is plenty of tit and pussy torture, anal play, orgasms and even a few bitches who orgasm before allowed.

Duration: 1:20:42
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1499kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 645.4 MB

Download Abuse In The WoodsPainvixens

Farm

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Play, Dildo, Vibrator, Whipping, Zapper, Tits Torture, Ring Gag, Ball Gag, Caning, Nipple Clamps, Toys

In the debut of the Insex Farm, sassy sub 49 is relocated to the country for a sample of the simple life. In the morning, she takes a ride into town, keeping him company while he runs his errands. Seated in a cage in the back of his truck, her eyes dart nervously; she is pondering her fate. Back on the farm, she is again delivered to the barn. Hoisted high in the air, she waits, surrounded by the darkness. Awakened early, she is lead outside, chained and restrained with ankle and wrist manacles. Her first chore of the day is to dig a hole in the hard, rocky earth. The cuffs dig into her bones as she thrusts the shovel into the ground. Exhausted, she squats down, using bare hands to toss away rocks and dirt. Done with her task, she is placed back in the cage to be buried in the grave she dug for herself. Covered in dirt up to her neck, she attempts to ward off the bugs that have gathered. PD pisses all over her face and hair, places a rock in her open mouth, then covers her head with a metal pail. Manhandled and dragged into the barn, her lithe, limber body is tossed onto the floor. PD hogties her tightly then pulls down her skirt and tank top, leaving her skin bare as she writhes against the itchy hay. He pulls the tie even tighter, forcing her back into an arch. The rope around her neck is severe, strangling when she moves. Then he covers his helpless captive with piles of hay to keep her warm for the night. In the evening, she is returned to her cage in the barn. Crammed in so tight, she cannot move to relieve the pressure of the metal against her aching legs. She pees through the bars of the cage then endures her torment silently. Lowering the cage onto a wooden block, PD uses a spider gag to hold 49's mouth wide, allowing him easy access to all of her holes. He shoves a dildo into her mouth making her gag; she begs for it to go anywhere else. He fucks her cunt, thrusting it rapidly so the cage rocks and the metal digs sharply into her knees. Then he pushes it into her ass, sliding it in and out slowly, firmly. Finally he uses the vibrator on her throbbing clit; juice drips from her pussy as he rewards her for a hard day's work.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Farm

The Ladytrap

Release Year: 2023

Heiress Sadie Belle is kidnapped from her bed by a mysterious intruder, spirited away and held for ransom. The police find all the other women in the house bound and gagged, but was one of them secretly behind the abduction? Detective Alexis Taylor interrogates the beautiful suspects, but before she can solve this mystery, all seven women are tied and gagged when the heiress' stately mansion becomes..."The Ladytrap."

Format: avi
Duration: 1:43:01
Video: 720x480, DivX 3, 1050kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 848.9 MB

Download The Ladytrap