Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Black Straight Jacket

Okay. Johnny has this thing where if he tries something in one color and it looks really good, he wants to try it in a different color or predicament. Apparently, a straight jacket is not immune to this treatment. He decides to get this black straight jacket (in a smaller size, because I lost a little weight) to "see what it would look like". Sure. Likely story. As soon as it arrives on the front porch, Johnny wants to try it on me. I am only wearing black panties, garter belt, stockings and t-shirt at the time. He has me remove my t-shirt to get the best fit for the straight jacket. When, I have it on, he likes it. Really likes it. As I am standing in the living room, he secures my legs together with multple leather straps (another recent impulse purchase-our existing leather straps were getting worn out) and then gives me a cumbersome black duct tape gag. I can't do much, but stand here. So, that is what I do. Stand here in my new straight jacket and leather straps and try to move around as much as allowed. Aren't you glad Johnny has an online shopping habit?

Format: mp4
Duration: 7:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5820kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 344.6 MB

Download Black Straight Jacket

Catie Rides The Sybian

Catie Parker experiences the full gamut of emotional reactions in her first ride on a Sybian. She's never felt anything this sexually intense before. Catie screams, laughs, moans, and finally succumbs to the overwhelming power of this incredibly orgasmic machine. She's left totally drained, but eager to do it again !

Duration: 8:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 182kbps

File size: 320.2 MB

Download Catie Rides The Sybian

Busty blonde Darling assfucked by BBC as bound London River

The adventures of the barn continue as we upgrade to anal. And we have just the pet for the project. Darling is as well known for her booming butt and boobs as she is for her love of the anal. We have just the right tool for the job.10 inches of chocolate thunder that is doing to reshape Darling's flawless ass until it is custom fitted.
Darling is nothing if not a raging exhibitionist, and we have a bound slut on wheels named London River that will be there to watch every stroke. We might even throw London some facefucking and vibrator attention if we are feeling generous. Darling is blindfolded and gagged with tape and bound with belts into a chair. Her tied up tits jut up to the ceiling and her shaved pussy is perfectly exposed.
The BBC takes every inch of Darling's eager ass as London drools and moans around the dick owning her face. Both barn sluts are roughly put though their paces as we swap back and forth, taking whichever hole strikes our fancy. Darling cums hard and gratefully all over the dick, and London? London is busy losing her mind. Like she does. Particularly when you take a vibrator to that hair trigger clit.
We finish off with wrenching a squirting orgasm out of Darling. She cums so hard she sprays down the back of the chair she is bound to with her own juices. Such a messy little pet this one is. We leave them shell shocked, dick blasted and dazed. The wonders of this barn never cease!

Duration: 15:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6748kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 761.5 MB

Download Busty blonde Darling assfucked by BBC as bound London River

SD - Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

My throat still hurts. I've never deep throat-ed so much in my life. His dick was so big. I didn't even touch it. He left me against a column for awhile, my wrists tied and my arms pulled back. I couldn't release myself. I tried so much, but the rope wouldn't loosen. I had no choice but to wait for what was planned for me. I think he heard me struggling. He walked in, grabbed my head and widened my mouth with his massive dick. I've never seen one so big. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I definitely learned how to use my throat. He kept pushing his dick in deeper and deeper, faster and harder. I teared up instantly, spit pouring out of my mouth as I gagged over and over. I thought my cries would make him stop but it only made him use my mouth more. It seemed like days of deep throat-ing his cock. When he was finally done, I thought my disgrace was over. But it only the beginning. He laid me on top of crate, my legs tied open for his high speed fucking machine. He continued fucking my mouth, rubbing the spit leaking out all over my face. I couldn't focus on either dick entering me. I hope he could tell my screaming was from cumming so many times.

Duration: 32:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3033kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 740.7 MB

Download SD - Mia Li's Rough Deep Throat Disgrace

Blue Corset

It wouldn't be the month of love without a corset. Or at least some sexy lingerie. I was hoping this blue corset, matching panties and black stockings with scratch the itch. I guess it doesn't exactly do the trick because Johnny says I have to be tied and gagged. So, he secures my arms behind my back in my leather armbinder in a strapado and then laces up the most wicked leather harness gag that I own around my neck. He then proceeds to watch me struggle around a bit. Honestly, I don't know how he can't see my enjoyment..

Duration: 10:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps

File size: 471.3 MB

Download Blue Corset

Bitches Love Leather Part II

Wearing nothing but my lingerie, burgundy and black garter belt and stockings with black bra, panties and metal collar, my detainer has me just where he wants me. I already have on my Bitches Love Leather panel gag and I have a feeling that pretty soon I am going to be held up indefinitely. The guy with the black clothes and ski mask proceeds to have me scooch over in front of the metal cross of his contraption. Then, he cuffs my ankles together behind the metal post. Finally, he uses a large amount of electrical tape to secure my wrists to the side bars of the apparatus. Now, dressed in all lingerie, gagged and cinched in place, I can't get away and the bad guy can do whatever he wants with me. I really hope it's Johnny staring at me through the black knit mask.

Duration: 13:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5898kbps

File size: 597.1 MB

Download Bitches Love Leather Part II

Black Thong

Johnny seems to really have a thing for thong panties lately. I have never seen him enjoy my ass quite this much. But, I guess that is not a bad thing. And, I have been running a lot, so it probably does look okay. Anyway, back on point, today it is black that he wants to see me in. All black lingerie. Thong, garter belt, stockings, bra, satin gloves, cloth gag and metal collar. He ties me spread eagle using rope with my front side on the bed and me lifting my head up. This way he has the perfect view of my ass, while I am incapable of doing anything productive about it. Oh well, at least someone is enjoying the view.

Duration: 13:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps

File size: 590.9 MB

Download Black Thong

Perfect Magic Nice Exclusive Sweet Collection Brutalmaster. Part 3.

Release Year: 2023
Video language: English

First of all, leanhim is a slut, that goes without saying -she will pretty much do anything with anyone, especially when she is told to perform. But we wanted to make sure she knew exactly what a piece of meat she is.

Total size: 1.2 GB in 16 files.

Download Perfect Magic Nice Exclusive Sweet Collection Brutalmaster. Part 3.