Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

InfernalRestraints Juliette Black

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Juliette Black
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Previously on Bondage Is The New Black Channing and Vicks got a taste of what it's like to be interrogated. The electrified dildo couldn't get the information out of Channing.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:07
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 689.8 MB

Download InfernalRestraints Juliette Black

Petra's Painful Initiation - Part 2

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Petra
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

Fresh submissive is now slowly getting used to being tormented. As she admits, she is still afraid of the pain, but she is somehow brave to face it. In this part, she will be punished right on her smooth pussy. Dr Lomp has prepared three painful instruments for this punishment, two whips and one riding crop. Petra will be commanded to spread her legs and wait for the strokes with patience. If she doesn't let her pussy properly, she will have to receive the whip on the inner sides of her legs. Famous master is determined to leave his marks on cute pussy, with his firm and systematic hits. Watch the movie and see if the fresh girl Petra can handle this tough game.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12336kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Petra's Painful Initiation - Part 2

All natural redhead Maddy O'Reilly shackled down vibrated

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Toys, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

Maddy is dazed and cumdrunk, covered in drool and the ruins of her makeup. She has already been pushed harder then she ever has before and we are only halfway done with her. Does she have what it takes to do the full ride?

Duration: 14:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7272kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 801.9 MB

Download All natural redhead Maddy O'Reilly shackled down vibrated

Latex Rapture gets shocked

This new tall redhead looks amazing! And she looks even better when gagged with a 2″ ball! She is very sensitive to shocks, so it was a hard first challenge for her, but she made it! She already told me she wants to come back again to reach a higher level!

Duration: 7:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14582kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 763.1 MB

Download Latex Rapture gets shocked

Kerry - harness gag chicken wing bondage

Kerry is one of the most submissive girls we have worked with. She would prefers bondage to freedom, carrying a pair of handcuffs around in case she feels the need to be restrained. Kerry does a lot of self bondage, but she likes it best when someone else ties her up, so she can not escape. And did we mention how perfect she looks in a harness ball gag?! Amazing girl, don't miss this update!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14585kbps

File size: 448.6 MB

Download Kerry - harness gag chicken wing bondage

Kittie Gets Her Eyes

Kitty is brand new! This cute 18 year old has never been in a dungeon in her life. Master Len makes her whip Nicole with her hand and a leather strap. You should see the look on Kittys face when Nicole is bullwhipped. As a reward Kitty gets to ride the sybian until she screams in a mind blowing orgasm. Don't miss this DVD because you only get these reactions the first time!

Duration: 1:24:46
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1493kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kittie Gets Her Eyes

Lucy Lauren - reverse prayer and nipple clamps

Beautiful Lucy Lauren is a bondage loving girl! She is very flexible too, and she actually challenged us to tie her in a reverse prayer. Lucy loves a challenge! She was so happy when she was tied up, wriggling and talking about how great she felt with her hands all the way up between her shoulders. Until we brought out the big 2 inch ballgag. Lucy couldn't talk anymore, but she drooled a lot. The nipple clamps were a surprise too, she hates them, but there was nothing she could do now. Struggling too hard only made her nipples hurt more!

Duration: 4:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9731kbps

File size: 354.2 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - reverse prayer and nipple clamps

Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt

Release Year: 2015
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Kay Kardia
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking, Torture, Humilation

She still acts like she hates what is happening, but you can tell that something is different. Her cries are a bit more breathy. Her squirming settles her into the whip instead of of away from it. She's starting to enjoy herself, even though she knows she shouldn't.

Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Kay Kardia Karnival Kunt

lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I sit back and watch lilmissnatalie endure her bondage. I order her to struggle... she kind of laughs, as she knows that any struggling will be futile. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side, as I know she can't do it herself. I sit back and let her endure once again. After a while, I clamp her nipples and leave her once again. I return once again to remove the clamps. I have a nice thin wooden paddle, which I use to slap her tits and ass with. Finally, I ask her if she's ready to be untied. I tell her to beg and she does so nicely through her gag. I start cutting her free and then I remove her gag. This is where the clip ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 28:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download lilmissnatalie Hogtied - Part 4