Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Udder press

Release Year: 2023
Cast: Arabella
Genres: Double Breast Pump, Blonde, Ebony, Brunette, Tied, Natural Tits, Goat Milker, Bondage, Hogtied, Mask, Lactation
Video language: English

The farmer has Arabella locked in a super tight metal corset. Her udders are in the udder press, designed to squeeze more milk towards the nipples. He keeps tightening the udder press! Arabella is helpless to stop him, as she gets chained to the milking stand, ready for her daily session. The milking process is quite painful when your udders are clamped tightly. This makes the nipples more erect and they get sucked further into the cups. Arabella gets gagged with a massive 2 inch gag. Her life is now only milking and udder torture. She is getting used to it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 9:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14709kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 988.1 MB

Download Udder press

Zayda J Restless

Release Year: 2012
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Zayda J, Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

In exchange all she asks is that you be a good, submissive little slut. Do as you are told, spread your legs and she may even be kind enough to let you cum.

Duration: 45:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 515.5 MB

Download Zayda J Restless

Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

Release Year: 2023

While preparing for a shoot with Jay, Shannon decides to get herself in the mood by perusing bondage drawings on his computer. Finding herself fascinated by a specific set of drawings, she asks Jay about them. He explains that these pieces were done by renowned bondage artist Bishop. Despite his warnings that the positions depicted in the artwork would be very difficult on her, Shannon decides she wants to recreate the drawings on video. What follows are five incredible scenes of Jay's most energetic model, enduring scenarios straight from the mind of Bishop

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:46
Video: 512x340, DivX 5, 376kbps

File size: 323.5 MB

Download Jay Edwards - Salute to Bishop

Light Blue Corset

It's our night in...and we can do whatever we want! So, naturally, there will be some smoking hot lingerie and rope involved, right? I put on my light blue corset, lace panties, stockings, high heels and collar. Then, I take a seat in the middle of the living room. Johnny thought I wanted to watch a movie when I told him we had a night alone, but now he has other ideas. Much more creative, sexy ideas. He wanders upstairs and returns moments later with white rope and microfoam tape (bondage play is always the best foreplay for Johnny! Lucky me!). I willingly present myself to him to be tied up. Johnny proceeds to tie my arms behind my back at the elbows and wrists. Then, he ties my legs together at the knees and ankles. Finally, he gives me a soft, expression revealing microfoam tape gag. He watches me wander and struggle around the couch and ottoman, getting more excited as the moments pass. I think we're in for a long night all by ourselves! No complaining here!

Duration: 7:08
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2103kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 118.3 MB

Download Light Blue Corset

Cheyenne Jewel

Release Year: 2011
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Canning, Torture, Humiliation

Even in the worst prisons in the world the prisoners are generally afforded some kind of physical activity. This is what Cheyenne Jewel gets as hers. She cannot be released from her shackles since she may try to escape.

Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 600.3 MB

Download Cheyenne Jewel

Maya - tight bed bondage

Cute Maya can take a big gag. And some tight bondage. Or at least, that is what we decided. Maya did not entirely agree, and after a while it got really tough for her. She is squirming and moaning on her bed, but there is no chance she can escape these tight ropes. Fun to watch, because it's not easy for her. And that's what we like!

Duration: 5:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14592kbps

File size: 577.5 MB

Download Maya - tight bed bondage

Lucy Lauren - tied on the table

Lucy Lauren! She is so much fun to tie! This cute UK girl loves to wriggle and struggle, she will try to escape so you have to tie her well! This box tie and frog tie is perfect for her, and putting her on the table limits her wriggle room a bit. Lucy had so much fun, she wanted to be tied up again right after this shoot!!

Duration: 5:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14572kbps

File size: 549.6 MB

Download Lucy Lauren - tied on the table

Rigged

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Anna Tyler
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Anna Tyler is, without question, one of the cutest girls we have had on any of our shows. She is small and sweet and with those bows on her pigtails she looks just like a little doll. The things O.T. is planning on doing to her, however, are not so nice and sweet as our model. He wants to take this well put together girl and turn her into the cum- wreck she was always supposed to be, and that's just what he's going to do.

After he undresses her, O.T. ties Anna up on the floor so that her tight little body is contorted into some odd shape with one leg and one arm bent and the other arm wrapped around her back. She looks like a puzzle to unfold, but that's not quite what O.T. has planned. He grabs and pulls at her perky tits and twists her nipples as she lets out tiny little whines of pain and excitement. Then he ties her neck down to her leg and pushes her back so he can reach her pussy to fuck it with the pogo for a little while before it's back to the torment.

Next, Anna is tied with her hands and feet on the floor and her ass all the way up in an upside down V-shape with a rope around her waste. O.T. takes out his flogger and uses it to beat her ass and her pussy until they are sensitive enough for him to reach his final goal. He ties the pogo so that it is tilted down with the end deep in Anna's wet pussy, and then ties a hitachi between her legs pressed up against her clit. And he leaves her there, screaming in , cumming over and over again until there is almost nothing left of her. She's been completely used up, mind, body, and soul.

Duration: 36:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Rigged