Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Little Lanta - split bondage

This is why we love to shoot with the super cute gymnast Little Lanta! She can be bent, split, and arched in any position! Lanta is the perfect bondage doll, with her cute boobs and very talented body! She enjoys a challenge, and a struggle! With her shiny jewel butt plug inside her, she wriggles on the black sofa in extreme split bondage. So hot! Don't miss this update!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9707kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 299.4 MB

Download Little Lanta - split bondage

Insex - 12 Hours

In the second article in cowgirl's 12-hour endurance series, the tension builds and the torture intensifies. On her belly, cowgirl is shackled to a long copper sink, prepared for an internal and external cleansing. Her flat stomach distends as an is dripped into her pearly upheld ass. Painfully bloating and cramping, she begs to release the fluids.

Format: avi
Duration: 59:30
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1734kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 814.8 MB

Download Insex - 12 Hours

Charlotte Vale (Conjugal Visit: Bonus)

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Charlotte Vale
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

Conjugal visits are rare in the U.S. but PD does not run the average prison. He keeps only one or two inmates at a time and for one as hot as Charlotte Vale he is definitely going to take advantage of her. She gets to languish a bit while he contemplates exactly what to do with her. It is likely to be the only peace she will get all day.
It is a long day and it shows no sign of ending as the sun goes down. Out in the woods PD may not have all of his tools available, but the one that matters is ready to go. She was let out of her cell for a reason and it was not just to look pretty and take a beating. PD wants to use her and if she wants to stay out of the deepest, darkest, dirtiest hole he can find she is going to perform.
Life is tough for Charlotte Vale. This day starts with a rude awakening. She had to spend the night locked away with her mouth in prime cock-sucking position because that is what the man that owns her wants. Now she needs to demonstrate what that experience has taught her. While most people would enjoy eggs and bacon for breakfast, hers is just dry oats swimming in her own juice. She needs to eat. She is starving but he will not give her anything else. She has to eat it, as much as it makes her wretch.
There is cold, electrified metal inside of her now. PD wants to watch her cum, but all Charlotte wants is a warm cock. Her screams and her tears are what make him hard, and that is the nature of her predicament. To get the fucking she so desperately desires she has to take the pain and humiliation that terrifies her.

Duration: 1:21:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Charlotte Vale (Conjugal Visit: Bonus)

Little Caprice - elbow tied and gagged in prison!

Possibly one of the best models ever: Little Caprice! She rarely shoots bondage anymore, but we managed to get her into our prison in a super tight elbow tie! It's incredible to have this famous girl in our cell, and even more incredible that she is able to handle the toughest bondage positions! It's hard to think of anyone more perfect! Caprice loves struggling and protesting, so we gagged her too. That way she could just go wild in our cell, her elbows slammed all the way together behind her back. She knows she could never escape from those ropes, but she sure was going to try!!

Duration: 4:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11705kbps

File size: 370.9 MB

Download Little Caprice - elbow tied and gagged in prison!

The Best Nice Mega Hot Collection Of Nyxons Bondage. Part 3.

Release Year: 2023

The intruder walks back into the garage, her mouth open, and stuffs a large white rag into her mouth.
She has been working over time to try & impress her new boss, and Nyxon is over it. She decides to teach she a lesson, so she sneaks back into the office one night when she knows that is working late, and she ambushes her at her desk. Nyxon creeps up behind her, and when turns around, Nyxon places her hand over she's mouth to subdue her.

Total size: 1.5 GB in 2 files.

Download The Best Nice Mega Hot Collection Of Nyxons Bondage. Part 3.

He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I order the pony girl to turn in a tight circle so we can all see how pretty she looks in her leather harness and bondage. I then order her to jump up and down for a while. I the order her high step march in place like a proper ponygirl. Snot and drool continue to run down her chin as I cuff and hobble her ankles with a chain. I walk away from her and then I call her to me. She hears my voice and has to make her way towards me while blinded. I then walk to the other side and call her again. I order to stop with a whoooa. I nipple clamp her before I call her to me again a few more times. I then have her turn in a tight circle again. Ponygirl has been listening and obeying quite nicely and I believe she is ready to be presented to my son. She yelps as I remove the clamps. I place a pretty bow on each nipple and then I place a piece of tape on her forehead that says "To Frank". She waits. This is where Part 4 ends. I added a little deleted footage of Caroline with the metal bit gag with tongue port.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 19:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps

File size: 869.8 MB

Download He wanted a Pony Girl for Christmas - Part 4

No Mercy for Mercy

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Mercy West, Bella Rossi
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Girl on girl is the most sensual form of bondage. A woman knows exactly how to satisfy, and torment, another woman's body. Bella Rossi knows better than most. She doesn't just know women, she knows bondage. The way she handles Mercy West, you'd think that she knows her, too. Mercy and Bella are just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave.

Bella has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage. When Bella is feeling kind it is the power of her orgasms that has Mercy thrashing about. When Bella is feeling unkind Mercy struggles to find a way to avoid the corporal punishment. Either way she isn't going anywhere. Bella is an expert at rope bondage. Her knots will hold tight.

Duration: 1:10:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download No Mercy for Mercy