Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Dairy

Cast: Angelica, 411, Piglet, Kitty, Moonshine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture
Video language: English

These young and restless nubile neophytes dive in off the deep end to explore their options at Insex. 21 year girls smiles innocently as PD begins to apply the ropes, binding her arms behind her back. Grudgingly, she admits to picturing herself in bondage, though this is her first real life experience.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:03
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1958kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 998.3 MB

Download Dairy

Rough balancing - Kel Bowie

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Kel Bowie
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping, Bondage, Discipline

When O.T. goes to the hardware store, he doesn't just shop for tools. On his most recent trip he convinces innocent looking Kel Bowie to come to his place to help him with a personal project he is working on. She doesn't expect to become the project herself. Kel is more than willing to help him out though and soon she is balancing on her toes with a steal wire around her neck.
While other women might be frightened and searching for an escape, Kel doesn't want to get away. She is so aroused she struggles against her restraints in an effort to touch herself, but relief will not come quickly for Kel. First O.T. wants to see her squirm so he fastens her pussy tightly shut with wire and she is tied down and made to suffer under his whip, but the more he hurts her the more excited she gets. Soon she is writhing, moaning and begging to cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 36:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7301kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Rough balancing - Kel Bowie

Blabber Mouth Part 1

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Bonnie Day, Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

Cages are a wonderful thing. They let us lock the girls down and still have open access to their bodies. The bars give us hard points to bind them do, and they definitely keep them in place, but they also leave the girls wide open to whatever we want to see and do. It's the best of both worlds.

Inside the cage today we have a pair of hot young things, Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling. They have a lot of experience in bdsm, but there is nothing like a live feed. It's hours of the most extreme bondage, intense corporal punishment, hardcore humiliation and sexy submission.

Duration: 52:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blabber Mouth Part 1

My Pervert BDSM Dairy

Release Year: 2003
Cast: Angelica, 411, Piglet, Kitty, Moonshine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

These girls are ready to surrender to their lovers' every kinky desire. They can't wait to satisfy their thirst for dominance and submission. With restraints and complete submission, these girls are bound for unparalleled orgasms.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:03
Video: 720x400, DivX 5, 1958kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 998.3 MB

Download My Pervert BDSM Dairy

Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

Monica is a gorgeous and fit young woman and I love seeing such women helpless and straining. I also love to manhandle and grope them, so that's what I do. I start with Monica's wrists bound in front and then pulled over her head and tied to her crotchrope. I walk her in with one hand on her crotchrope and the other tightly gripping her tit. Once inside, I Hand gag her, grope her tits and ass, smack her ass, and turn her anyway I want using her tits as a handle. I eventually re-tie her wrists above. I order to to spread her legs and I commence smacking her ass, as I control her with a hand still firmly gripping her tit. I continue roughly manhandling her for a bit longer, before I tie a length of thin twine into her hair. I then hood her with a tight latex hood. A huge red ballgag is shoved behind her luscious lips, before I tie her hair up to where her wrists are tied. Next a spreader bar is tied to her ankles, although I don't make her spread her legs very far... yet. Clover clamps are a nice addition to my helpless captive. All bondage should include a crotchrope, so that is added next. While I'm at it, I add more rope under her ass cheeks to give them an added lift. I now commence manhandling Monica. I turn her around and give her ass a little more attention in the form of some hard smacks. At the end of the clip, I pull up a chair behind her. I untie her wrists from above and lower her into the chair. This is where Part 1 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 923.7 MB

Download Monica Jade's Predicament - Part 1

HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Release Year: 2013
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Veruca James
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Toys, Hardcore, Domination

Veruca James is slowly and skillfully teased to the edge of orgasm over and over again, but denied permission to cum.
Tied down to a mattress, knees spread wide and hood zipped tight, she is completely helpless.

Format: m4v
Duration: 35:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2238kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 627.3 MB

Download HardTied Veruca James Double Team Tease

Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - naughty slaves

Liz Rainbow and Blondie Fesser are so naughty! They keep grabbing and touching each other's boobs! We just had to tie them up to stop this behavior. Of course, that doesn't stop them from being naughty, now they will just have to use their tongues! Putting these girls in colorful box ties is great, it really was a lot of fun to do this shoot with them. They are crazy and they love bondage! We are sure they will be back soon for more cheeky fun!

Duration: 4:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14564kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 464.5 MB

Download Liz Rainbow & Blondie Fesser - naughty slaves

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until it is time to amp it up even more. Depositing our dazed blonde into a leather straightjacket from The Stockroom, we proceed to hang her upside down from the rafters. The inverted suspension puts her face pussy at the perfect height for yet more throat training. Which is exactly what we do. The hard dicks sheath themselves balls deep. This real life swinger might of thought that she had plenty of previous experience, but nothing could prepare her for today.

We are only half way done with Angel. Live BaRS shows are relentless, fast paced and without mercy. It is a total overwhelming of the senses. Can this cock slut survive? Does she have what it takes? Stay tuned to find out...

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian

Skinny ballerina made to cum by mistress Lea Lexis

Release Year: 2023

Skinny ballerina Izzy Bell always wanted to be tied up and dominated by a professional Mistress and Lea Lexis was more than happy to oblige. Bound and nervous with anticipation, Izzy Bell took to the flogging that Mistress gave to her, enjoying the sting of leather on flesh.

Duration: 36:03
Video: 1270x718, AVC (H.264), 3212kbps
Audio: 133kbps

File size: 736.2 MB

Download Skinny ballerina made to cum by mistress Lea Lexis