Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Sister Dee - To Please

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: Breast Caning, Breast Whipping, Caning, Celebrator, Chains, Dragon Tail, Electrical Dildo, Electrical Play, Flogging, Hose, Leather cuffs, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar
Video language: English

It is a chilly morning in the mountains and Sister Dee has been outside on display all night. She will do anything to get in out of the cold, a willingness that PD will be all too happy to exploit. Once she is inside she has no time to reconsider. The frigid air may have been uncomfortable but it would never have left the marks that PD will. The cane comes down on her legs with so much energy she is shaking like a leaf just to keep her feet under her. He will have her black and blue by nightfall, without a doubt. She begs, hoping that he has just an ounce of mercy in his heart. It will never happen. She thought it was cold outside, but his heart is made of ice.

Format: mp4
Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 924kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 310.0 MB

Download Sister Dee - To Please

Hooters Girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I leave Brandy on her knees while I snap a few photos of her. I pick her up and place her back on the bed before rolling it under the hoist. More rope is added to her ankles before they are pulled up and forward, and tied to the hoist. She looks lovely in this position so I leave her in this partial suspension for a bit and watch her struggle. I grab more rope and tie the back of her chest harness to the hoist as well. I hist her off the ground. Brandy is now severely arched and hanging by her ankles and chest. I grope her a bit more and spin her around, after all she is my bondage toy. I leave her hanging and get my camera to take a few quick shots. I don't leave her up for too long like this, after all the day before she had never been tied before ever!! I broke her in quick.

Duration: 11:20
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 253.5 MB

Download Hooters Girl Neckroped, Groped, Harness Gagged, and Hogtie Suspended - Part 2

Siren Wolf - Sounds from Siren

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Siren Wolf
Genres: Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Ass Whipping, Breast Caning, Brunette, Caning, Celebrator, Dildo, Dog Bowl, Female Dominant, Foot Caning, Head Cage, High Heels, Hitachi, Irons, Masturbation

Does Siren Wolf honestly believe that she is going to get away with getting off? There is a vibrator lying nearby and a dildo on the wall, both of which she is going to enjoy the hell out of while she has a moment alone. She works herself until she passes out and wakes up in a pretty precarious position. Elise knows what Siren has done. She was anything but discrete. Now she is going to pay. And what does a slut without even a stitch of clothing have to offer? Nothing but her shame and pain. Elise is going to take payment with interest.

Duration: 39:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 928kbps
Audio: 100kbps

File size: 300.1 MB

Download Siren Wolf - Sounds from Siren

Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended. I re-tie Cherry Doll's crotch rope to a hook attached to a pulley on the cable. I make her walk to the wall, then turn around and come back. It looks a little to easy. After she makes her way back, I add a hairtie and then tie it off to her arm ropes, forcing her to look up. I make her do the same walk again... Much better! I make her walk back and forth several times... very entertaining indeed! I have more in store for Cherry Doll so I remove her crotchrope and untie her hair from her arm ropes. I flip the crotchrope around so that it ends behind her... we'll use this again later. I manhandle her a bit before I lift her and plant her face down on the hogtie bench. I then tie her ankles to the vertical post. Once that is done I add another pipe on top that one that angle upward. I tighten it so it won't move. I then attach a rope to her chest harness and arch her up, tying it off to the overhead pipe I just attached. I also tie her head back once again with the rope that was already in her hair from earlier. I leave her for a bit to endure her new bondage position. I return and add some heavy duty clamps to her nipples. I leave once again, but soon return with some thin rope. I tie the rope to the clamps and pull them out and down. I tie the other end to the platform. I smack her ass hard a few times. She twitches just a bit, but cannot really move much at all. I sit back and enjoy the view for a while as she endures. I feel the need to accessorize, so I nose hook her. These force her head back a bit further. She's left once again. At the end of the clip I have added some footage of Cherry Doll being untied.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 39:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Cherry Doll Caged - Part 2

Facing the real pain - part 2

Cute slave girl Ariana is on the way to be a perfect slave, under the proper commands and treatments from the supervisor Dr Lomp. She has already begun to enjoy being enslaved and to suffer for the pleasure of her master; now she agrees that this is a holy task for a good girl. In the second part of the serial, she will suffer mainly on her smooth natural tits. Dr Lomp will place tough clips around her nipple, and then will start to whip the innocent girl until the clips fall down one by one. Since the experienced master knows that the decent girl will cry out a lot, her month will be covered with a piece of duct tape. Watch the movie and catch the cute teardrops on Ariana's cheeks.

Duration: 14:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8255kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Facing the real pain - part 2

Bondage Dreams

Release Year: 2023

We love to be in distress between the hands of each other and let the other beautiful women take full advantage of our best and most intimate parts... Watch us moan, watch us struggle, watch us cum and watch us tie each other up and take turns!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:26
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1927kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bondage Dreams

Katharine Caned Part 4

Release Year: 2023

We have been with Katharine Cane for a while now and our time is almost up. We can't let her go, though, without having our grand finale. That means we are going to push a couple of her limits to see which one will be the straw that breaks the camel's back. She was afraid of the electric interrogation at first, but she learned to love answering our questions and the little shocks that came with our displeasure. The same thing happens when we decide to give her some stripes with the canes. She takes the pain with the kind of enthusiasm that is just so hard to find.

Duration: 32:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Katharine Caned Part 4

Sister Dee - Fixated Part One

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: Asking Permission To Cum, BBQ Skewer, Body Box, Breast Caning, Breast Torture, Caning, Caning Videos, Caning Women, Celebrator, Cut Clothing, Cut Panties

Sister Dee has missed us so much. The feeling of cold iron on her body, the shock of Fifty-thousand volts of electricity running through her. It is how PD shows her how much he cares. Every time she screams it is a sign of her appreciation for his affection. Every time he hurts her it is to reiterate that message. They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. If she stays away much longer next time who knows what her welcome home will be like.

Duration: 44:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 925kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 336.2 MB

Download Sister Dee - Fixated Part One