Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Denise - perfect sub

Denise is 18 years old and already the perfect submissive! She has three important natural skills! Her elbows go all the way together, her boobs are soft and big and can be tied, and she can handle huge ballgags. She didn't even have to train for any of these perfect sub skills! Now she just needs to be trained in endurance, and maybe try to get less angry when she is tied up. Whoever will get her as a submissive is the luckiest person in the world!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7763kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 237.4 MB

Download Denise - perfect sub

Hot Seat: River Enza 1080p

Cast: River Enza
Genres: BDSM, Torture

Master Kyaa is back for her second installment in the Sensual Pain Dungeon. She has chained her slave to a bottomless torture chair. Slave River Enza with arms tied behind her, neck and head held in place by the chairs back. She has no where to run in hide in this unforgiving position. Her new and very sensitive breasts heave back in forth in her fear and anticipation of the coming storm. Master Kyaa knows this and you can see this Master's excitement radiating off of her in anticipation of using her property in new ways. Kyaa knows her property's soft spots, knows where to push and prod. You almost feel bad for river enza and her very sensitive little breasts.....almost. Master James quietly feeding Master Kyaa new torturous toys to bring to the slave's flesh. Metal, chains, leather, whips, floggers, tasers, hoods, all to be used on Master Kyaa's property.

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Hot Seat: River Enza 1080p

Monica part 2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: English

The model impersonating Monica was so worn out by the bites of the clamps placed around her anus and the electrocution of her pussy, that we probably won't see her again at another BDSM shooting session. This is the first and last time we have had the chance to see her screaming, agonizing, crying, begging and rejecting.

Duration: 17:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Monica part 2

Denise hates tied boobs

18 year old Denise hates having her boobs tied. But they are so tieable! Those natural big boobs are just perfect wrapped in rope! We gagged her with a 2 inch gag, and tied her arms behind her. Denise tries to shake the ropes off her boobs, but that's not going to work. She seems angry! Let's sit back and enjoy the show!

Duration: 4:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14520kbps

File size: 431.9 MB

Download Denise hates tied boobs

Lulu - lured and stabled

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Lulu
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Pumping
Video language: English

Lulu is a mature hilf! Well, she is not a HuCow yet, but when we saw her huge supple udders, we just had to lure her to our waiting room! We turned her into a pet slave by collaring her and chaining her wrists to her waist. Her top pulled down, we got a good view at those amazing udders! Those will need a lot of daily care and lubrication! It took us quite a while to oil up those big boobs to prepare them for the double breast pump! Lulu has got a lot to learn, but her first session went quite well! She seems docile with minimal struggling and her udders are big and healthy! Wait until we hook her up to the more powerful machines!

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11700kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 867.9 MB

Download Lulu - lured and stabled

Allegra's Test - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... As remove the rope from around her neck, I ask her how she likes her bondage so far. I then add a simple chest harness, before I gag her. She has been left ungagged for far to long. I ask her if she likes gags, before I shove a mouth filling red ballgag in her mouth. I then start binding her tits. They are perfect for tying. When I get done with her left tit, I smack it a few times and then I flick her swollen nipple. Allegra still smiles. She knows she's helpless to do anything about it and she likes it. After I get done binding her other tit, I spend a little time, smacking and groping them. My attention then turns to her arms. I untie her wrists and reposition them in a reverse prayer. When I'm done it's not the best reverse prayer in the world, but it's snug and I still like the way it looks. The next time I'll have to bind her arms while she's standing. I remove her ball gag and ask her once again what she thinks of the bondage. This is where part 2 ends.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:51
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps

File size: 846.7 MB

Download Allegra's Test - Part 2

Darina Nikitina - breast bondage

Young Darina is up for anything! She is so cute! Her boobs are perfect for some breast bondage, nice and round and soft. We tie her arms to her sides, so she can't tinker with her tight breast bondage ropes. Darina loves to struggle though, so she might be able to escape this! Watch the video to find out what happened!

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11679kbps

File size: 691.0 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - breast bondage

Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight

Super flexible Darina Nikitina returns to attempt a very tight hogtie! Her elbows tied all the way together (of course), and her wrists tied to her crotchrope in the back, she has to keep her arms bent, which is super hard when you are elbow tied. This is a position that not many girls can do, but Darina makes it look easy! A nice harness gag pulls her head back while she struggles. Not too much struggling, because these ropes are very tight!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14549kbps

File size: 439.9 MB

Download Darina Nikitina - hogtied tight