Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

Kahlista Rope Bound,

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Kahlista Stonem - Dee Williams - Matt Williams.
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, Blowjob, Ebony
Video language: English

For the second part of Kahlista's live show, we decide to change positions. Using rope, Matt ties her to a stool. Matt and Dee Williams now tag team her mouth and pussy, making her cum over and over.
Kahlista enjoys being slapped so she is given some well-deserved smacks across her beautiful face. Tears form in her eyes, but these are tears of overwhelming pleasure. Kahlista is in a state of bliss already when Dee uses some breathplay to send her right over the edge. Matt and Dee use the neck rope to restrict her breathing. She receives a hand around her slender neck. Her mouth and nose are covered and best of all, they flip her over and Dee Kahlista with her shapely, perfect ass.
Kahlista cums and cums until her eyes cross. She is dizzy and smiling by the time they decide they are done with this position. But they aren't finished with her yet. She is going to get the complete Sexually Broken experience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 710.6 MB

Download Kahlista Rope Bound,

Monika In Bdsm Gangbang Party For Birthday Boy on four

Release Year: 2023
Studio: AnalVids
Genres: anal, anal creampie, big tits, blowjob, deep throat, double penetration (DP), squirting, face fucking, gagging, gangbang, prolapse, rough, tattoo

Super Orgy! Monika Fox In Bdsm Gangbang Party For Birthday Boy and 4 muscular machos - Anal, DP, Ass Creampie!

Duration: 32:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7393kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Monika In Bdsm Gangbang Party For Birthday Boy on four

Bethany - Crammed Full of Cock

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Bethany
Genres: Ass Caning, Ball Gag, Blow job, Calf Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Cock Sucking, Crying, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Fucking, Fucking Machine, Kneeling, Metal Bondage, Metal Collar

Bethany is going to take a lot of dick. PD has his penis plus an impressive collection of cocks to make sure she does not have to spend a minute without her holes crammed full of something. He makes it easy at first. A gentle push down her throat is all it takes to produce a few heavy gags. He expands her horizons with his supply of dildos. Her snatch is tight, but greedy and so it has no problem handling an inflatable Mr. Pogo. She enjoys the steady pumping of a fucking machine even more. When everything is said and done, Bethany will always ask for more.

Duration: 53:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 923kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 417.0 MB

Download Bethany - Crammed Full of Cock

Jewell Learns To Like It

Cast: Jewell Marceau
Genres: Bondage

As we open, lovely Jewell is alone, single-sleeved and spreader-barred but not gagged. When her hooded kidnaper finally arrives she's actually happy to see him. "Why did you leave me alone?" she asks. "I get so scared when you leave me!" Jewell doesn't know why she's being held and tormented but having her abductor around is better than the uncertainty of solitude. Rather than focusing only on intricate bondage, this video delves more into the intense relationship between captor and captive. Jewell is always bound and vulnerable but her beautiful body is not obscured by ropes or straps. By story's end she is more than happy to stimulate herself with a vibrator...even though she is fully hooded and handcuffed!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:15:39
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1945kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Jewell Learns To Like It

Rachel Adams - long shocks

We have Rachel Adams! She is one of the toughest girls out there, and that is a good thing, because there was a little problem with the shock collar. When the battery gets low, it doesn't mean the shocks are weaker. The shocks are the same, but it somehow gets a bit stuck on the 'long-press' mode. Which means every shock lasted a bit longer even though we pressed the button only for a second. It certainly had an effect on poor Rachel!

Duration: 5:47
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11654kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 502.5 MB

Download Rachel Adams - long shocks

Complete destruction!

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Syren De Mer, Matt Williams, Sergeant Miles
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore, All sex

Syren De Mer live BaRS Part 2: Now that the warm up is over, Syren is about to get fucked so good she forgets her name.
Bound in a unique custom metal bondage device, Syren is about to feel sexual fear for the for time. The hard cocks come at her and she does her best to take it. It doesn't take long for the cocks to break her defences and send our hot cougar into total subspace. Complelty dick , we abuse our sexual slave, making her cum time after time. She is helpless to get away from dick, and the boys bring it. The look on Syrens face is all you need to know about what happen, and there is one more part to go!

Duration: 18:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7354kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Complete destruction!

My Workout

Apparently, I have been ignoring my need to exercise. So, today, it is time to get in a little bondage work out. Dressed in my new gray leggings, black tennis shoes and a blue t-shirt, Johnny dreams up a whole new predicament (based on a picture he saw on that pesky internet) for me to try. He has me stand behind the short metal pole, and has me bend over. Then, he ties my legs together, at the knees, with rope and attaches them to the pole. At the same point where my legs attach to the pole, Johnny secures my metal cuff bound wrists to the pole as well. My collar is secured to the top of the pole with a chain. Johnny finishes this seemingly inocuous looking situation with a leather panel gag that for some reason makes me drool more than the ball gag. I am actually pleased that I maintain the position rather well for the pictures and videos. But, unfortunately, I am painfully reminded that I really should try to get in some exercise from time to time. That would make all this bondage stuff a whole lot easier!

Duration: 13:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5897kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 592.8 MB

Download My Workout

Muriel - terrified

Poor Muriel, she is terrified of the shock collar, even at level 1. In her armbinder, she can not do anything to prevent the shocks and she soon starts crying and drooling uncontrollably. Don't worry, Muriel is a fit girl, watch her six pack tense with every shock!

Duration: 5:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 596.6 MB

Download Muriel - terrified

Elise Graves - Boxed and Fucked

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: Anal Penetration, Anal Shock, Ass Caning, Ass Hook, Ass Whipping, Ball Gag, Blow job, Box Suspension, Breast Groping, Breast Whipping, Caning, Caning Videos, Caning Women

The box that PD keeps Elise Graves in is not so bad. It has an open back to give him access to her ass and cunt and he was kind enough to put a hole in it so she can stick her head through. It may look tough but it will be the easiest part of her day. The chair, however, is a completely different story. It looks innocuous but unfortunately for Elise it leaves her completely exposed. Once PD has taken a good look at her body he has all kinds of great ideas for what to do to it. She was looking for a way out of the box when all he was doing was making her cum. The chair is a blinding mixture of whips, clips and choking. She would probably be begging him for a break if she were not terrified of pissing him off.

Duration: 58:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 926kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 443.0 MB

Download Elise Graves - Boxed and Fucked