Bondage, Humiliation - BDSM Collection!

A New Toy - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I have a little more fun with my new toy for a while. I enjoy watching her reactions as I grab her by her hair and smack her ass. I finally untie her neckrope from above and I pull up a chair. I ballgag her next. A little more manhandling ensues, before I start intensifying her bondage with more rope. The girl makes some fabulous expressions as she is being bound tighter and tighter.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 841.8 MB

Download A New Toy - Part 2

Cheyenne Jewel - Working out the Assets

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Cheyenne Jewel
Genres: Ass Flogging, Ass Hook, Ass Paddling, Ass Whipping, Ball Gag, Breast Groping, Celebrator, Chains, Dildo, Drool, Flogging, Hitachi, Metal Collar, Nipple Pinching
Video language: English

Even in the worst prisons in the world the prisoners are generally afforded some kind of physical activity. This is what Cheyenne Jewel gets as hers. She cannot be released from her shackles since she may try to escape, so PD has to use alternate means of getting her heart pumping. His chosen method is a combination of physical labor and physical pain. It builds muscle and character at the same time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 927kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 402.0 MB

Download Cheyenne Jewel - Working out the Assets

House Of Frazier - Binding Contract

Release Year: 2023

When Bill let Feona out of his sight for just one minute, he never thought there would be trouble. Feona was supposed to sign an important contract, but she changed her mine and now Bill is furious. When Feona returns Bill insists that she sign the contract but she refuses. So Bill will have to persuade her. Bill goes to work on her, putting Feona through some very strict bondage ties until she signs the contract. He has his work cut out for him. Feona is very stubborn even when the bondage becomes intense. This makes Bill angry. Even so he still has some tricks up his sleeve for Feona. Will Feona sign the "Binding Contract?" We'll just have to see...

Duration: 48:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download House Of Frazier - Binding Contract

Cherry Torn - Painful Dream

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Infernalrestraints
Cast: Cherry Torn
Genres: Blow job, Breast Groping, Celebrator, Cock Sucking, Crying, Dildo, Drool, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Metal Gag, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Orgasm

Sometimes bondage does not need to be tight to be painful. Cherry Torn is about to learn this first hand. Sometimes the ability to squirm a bit is the cruelest thing you can be given. When she is locked into things like the spiked chair every little motion is another infusion of agony. Of course, even if she does not want to move, PD will be sure to inspire her to shimmy about for him. If behaves nicely she will get a little bit of pleasure. But if she does not satisfy him then he is going to make her wish that she tried a hell of a lot harder.

Duration: 51:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 930kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 402.2 MB

Download Cherry Torn - Painful Dream

Delirious Hunter - I Am whore, Asswhore I am

Release Year: 2017
Studio: Assylum
Cast: Delirious Hunter
Genres: Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Facial, Painal, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Caning, face pain, Face slapping, gagging, Mind fucking, Paddling, Punishment, Screaming, Spanking

Delirious is a hot, blond anal painwhore who recently helped Dr. Mercies overcome his sad feelings. Now that he is feeling better, he is back to his anally sadistic self. He gives Delirious a very special treatment by binding her in zippers that open and close on all of her holes. Then he and Orderly Grind savagely fuck her ass and mouth. Both men drown her face in their cum and make sure to give her the ass smacking, paddling, caning, face slapping, manhandling treatment this whore innerly craves. They focus their hardest punishment on the skin around her asshole, so that when she is fucked, every thrust hits her sore skin at the same time she is penetrated. Finally, Dr. Mercies suspends her in the very zippers that bind her and leaves her dangling in her padded cell like the perfect whore she is. Extreme sex. Crazy therapy. Art. Good luck finding this anywhere else.

Duration: 47:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1817kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 673.7 MB

Download Delirious Hunter - I Am whore, Asswhore I am

London River - Talent Ho

Release Year: 2016
Studio: Assylum
Cast: London River
Genres: Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Asslicking, Facial, Rough oral, Spitting, Bondage, Caning, gagging, Mind fucking, Paddling, Stilettos, Trampling

London is not only the talent coordinator for a highly regarded BDSM company; she is also a woman with talent of her own. So we put on a talent show so she can show us her abilities. Of course, Dr. Mercies twists her talents into cruel trials that challenge the anal masochist in her. In this anal therapy session, London spends a lot of time crawling on her knees through a weird sex maze, taking it up her ass, tonguing the doctor´s ass, and getting roughly speared in her ass and mouth by a unicorn. London is anally orgasmic, but Dr. Mercies just gives her ass-to-mouth to ruin her orgasms. As for the cumshot, it´s crazy. Check the trailer for a hint of what I mean.

Duration: 45:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1926kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 683.6 MB

Download London River - Talent Ho

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I stand Alice up and make her stand up against the post. I smack her ass hard several times. I add a neck rope and tie it up high to a ring bolted through the post. I manhandle her a bit more before I start smacking her ass again. I put the ropes I tied to her ankles to use now. I make her spread her legs as I tie them off to the table legs. The spanking then starts again. The 2x4 bolted at the end of the table is getting in my way, so I quickly remove it and then I take off my belt. I start whipping Alice's ass with this now. Her thighs get a few slaps before I pull her stretchy pants down. I start again smacking her ass with my hand. After this goes on for a while, I switch back to the belt. I squeeze her bound and clamped tits for a bit before I add more rope to her upper body in preparation for her hogtie later. I untie her legs from the table and turn her around. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 13:23
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 5956kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 599.2 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 2